Wow Rishi..what an amazing human being - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
kya story batayi aaj rk ne indirake connection. best best. kya aisa pati har kisiko milega kya? ye sab real nahi hain janti hu lekin ye jo actor hain na aisi acting karta hai ki sach me ye reality lagti hain. sv rocks!!!
Originally posted by dsj12

kya story batayi aaj rk ne indirake connection. best best. kya aisa pati har kisiko milega kya? ye sab real nahi hain janti hu lekin ye jo actor hain na aisi acting karta hai ki sach me ye reality lagti hain. sv rocks!!!

@bold😭 & in the 2nd part the way he acted in front of indira was extraordinary👏
Originally posted by _saumya_

😕 ye toh batao ki kia kya Rishi ne
He acted very maturely...the precap was just a dream . He tackled the situation well ...hiding all his emotions . The dialogues were perfect . He did a good job . Seeing the episode you will realize the pain from his eyes more than anything , he took side of indira in everything...He handled indu  as well .I felt bad for him and indu ofcourse ...but kudos to him for reacting that maturely today . Yesterday's precap was disappointing but i am glad that this was in store for us .
last weekend me hume rk ke glimpse mile the iss weekend me rk ke emotional scenes mile. lekin ek bat me bolti hu last week me hum khush the lekin aaj ye episode dil ko aisa dard de gaya ki bata nahi sakti...
sorry double postedEdited by dsj12 - 11 years ago
precap bhi mast tha. father daughter scene...
rishi-indu scenes are always worth a watch if it is an emotional 
Ranjini , This episode should have been dedicated to you! I think they saw your emotional status and decided to keep you  as viewer because you are very dedicated to Rishi .
  Yes this was Epic for Rishi! With out good script he does great acting to  get his point across today with great script he just nailed it. 
   It was RIshi and Indu who stole the show!! I rarely cry , while watching TV but I cried with Rishi. He made me feel his pain. It went right though my heart !! Yesterday , I was mad at him being so desperate on staircase but today he made me take a bow and salute him. Every emotions specially agony, Hurt, Pain , Envy  was well displayed.  He is always good with emotional scenes but today he was just exceptional!! 

We know and he has proven himself many times that he is able to do excellent acting  without help from a good script ! I hope they know what kind of  gem they have in their hands.  I will vote for the best scene or top 5 scenes of the weak!!
    Hats of to you SUMIT VATS!!!!
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Heema22

Ranjini , This episode should have been dedicated to you! I think they saw your emotional status and decided to keep you as viewer because you are very dedicated to Rishi .
Yes this was Epic for Rishi! With out good script he does great acting to get his point across today with great script he just nailed it.
It was RIshi and Indu who stole the show!! I rarely cry , while watching TV but I cried with Rishi. He made me feel his pain. It went right though my heart !! Yesterday , I was mad at him being so desperate on staircase but today he made me take a bow and salute him. Every emotions specially agony, Hurt, Pain , Envy was well displayed. He is always good with emotional scenes but today he was just exceptional!!

We know and he has proven himself many times that he is able to do excellent acting without help from a good script ! I hope they know what kind of gem they have in their hands. I will vote for the best scene or top 5 scenes of the weak!!
Hats of to you SUMIT VATS!!!!

🤗 wow i didn't see episode but your comment made everything clear, will try to catch the epi on you tube for sure di. Btw sry wasn't able to reply on ur quote on dat post. Its always nice wid awesome foursome of us. Miss it. Hope we four get back soon together :)
Reminded me of the movie Sadma . Excellent performance!!! I too almost cried! My heart went out to him