Devon ke Dev Mahadev

cute one.. with lovely flashbacks

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally. AS got married to Nahush.. Their wedding got completed..with Swayam Lord Shiva's Blessings to Mata Parvati's also.. & Ofchourse With the lord Vishnu's 😊 Every scene was cute over the episode.. But they didn't show the Vidai.. so Finally they are going to drag it till monday and tuesday about the Nahush and Hund Crap.. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± But have to see.. When Mohitwa gets angry he looks more cute..😳 but only then when he gets angry with Parvati πŸ˜› It makes me feel like He is so caring for her loving wife.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I wondered why the hell they didn't give a single dialogue to Sonarika. She didn't speak even once.. 😭 😭 And they both were looking damn tired.. 😳😳

Any ways.. Loved The flashbacks Alot.. I think in the whole episode.. that was the only thing which made me smile... The small Eye contacts between Mahadev & Parvati.. 😊😊 It made me really happy. Just loved the telepathy talk between them in the last..😊😊 Awesome scene that was.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Riti those eye locks bet ween Shiv and Parvati has been magnificent these past few days. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

This epi.'s FBs were good. The Aashirvachan by Shivji were very good. Parents does Kanyadaan to free her from their house & go & start a new life with her husband. This was a better epi.compared to yesterday's.😊 

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Meenu di.. yup it was really better than yeterday's

@Tina.. yeah.. i am loving the looks which parvati & mahadev give each other.. πŸ˜›

mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
finally marriage is over!
shivji was very happy today 
n FB scenes were saviours today :-)
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very cute flash back, even I liked the tiredness in them, it looked natural as we all know preparing for the wedding is tiring. CV's done well.  
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very good epsode and much better than the previous looks. The tirdeness in Mohit and Sona's face made it look more natural. And the flahsbacks were superb. But now I am waiting for an angry Mohit as he looks all the more handsome, But Nahush seems shellshocked in seeing HundπŸ˜†. He dosen't know what to do. And poor Mahadev has to come to rescue him. And I am hoping to see him in an angry avataar again.