Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Calling all KriYaansh writers & readers! Join in!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 75

Page 1
Page   of 75
Page 2 Page 75

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
KR Only topic. Don't like KR? Good, you are free to mind your own business then. Thanks!

I sincerely request the mods or the DT to make this a sticky... Considering how hardly people usually see the discussion topics here.. It would be great help and would lead to an amazing amalgamation of different stories. 

Hey my Lovelies! 

How have you guys been? Now, I know I have pulled a disappearing act on IF, and me posting on the D3 Forum itself is like... um.. a Blue.. No, Lets make it a BLACK moon! :P

Now, Like I disappeared, many others have moved elsewhere too, and I really don't see any point in us roaming here anymore. 

But Hey! I am here to make a point. 

The thing is, I am making this Rangoli-numa post for a reason. As, the real script of Dil Dosti Dance has no KriYaansh anymore, almost all of us depend on only one thing to get our fill of KriYaansh.. The FFs!! 

So, It was about time, somebody started discussing the stories on KriYaansh itself. The authors, who write them so well, keep them alive in soul and heart, and help spread smile to many. 

NOPES! I am not here to say Thank-You's to the authors.. Na-ah! 

I am here to list out, my favorite stories, My fav authors, and My High-Low points regarding their writings. 

Now, I already know what you are thinking... What a NARCISSIST! Who does she think she is.. Who wants to listen to what she likes... 

Well, ummm.. I guess you are right there. But then, That's why I am making this post! I want every KR fan to discuss the same! To recommend awesome stories that I haven't been able to read... to tell everyone about under-rated but magnificent writers... to crib and cry.. to squeal and rejoice.. and to share how they felt while reading something. 

First of all, I seriously would love it if you guys kept it civil. No comparisons to any other fandom please. 

Next, I'll quote something from the dude of a person, Aristotle.. "There is only one way to avoid Criticism: Do Nothing, Say Nothing and Be Nothing" 

So, my writer friends.. Dont take Criticism to your hearts.. Remember, You must have left an impact to receive any kind of criticism. Saying that, I am not barring myself from being criticized too.. Each one of you is free to comment on what you don't like about a particular story, a particular author.. or merely just a chapter. 

PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRITICIZING AND BITCHING. OKAY? KEEP IT CIVIL.

Now, that I am finished with the introduction to what this post is about, *and sure that half of you have run away* I'll start by mentioning the first few stories that I ever read on KriYaansh. Most of them have been DC'ed.. So don't harass the inactive authors to update anymore. 

1. Tuze Bhula Diya - By userid "Lovekriyaansh" [Prerna] 
The story revolves around a Rey, who has forgotten most of the part of his happily married life to Kria, and a Kria, who is desperately begging Universeji to bring her Rey back. 
The first time I had read the introductory chapter of this FF, I barely knew Prerna, and it had always been my secret wish for someone to write a Kria wooing Rey.. the other way around as to how it always was in the original serial. 
Don't get me wrong, I am a hardcore feminist.. But sometimes the Perennial Rey seeking Kria's attention was irritating. It felt as if he didn't have a spine or something. So, this story was as fresh as a summer breeze. But as I said before, I didn't know Prerna and I wasn't sure about how she would mold this story? I was amazingly surprised when she turned it to angst. Mind you, this was the first angst FF to be written on KR. And, I have been biased towards angst ever since then. Kudos to Prenu, for showing the Confused Rey, the Dejected Kria so beautifully that my heart ached every time she updated. 

[If you want links to be mentioned too, you can say that in replies. It's just that links will take time to fetch, and I don't want to do unnecessary mehnat, as I am lazy]

Now, one would categorize Prenu as only an angst writer, if they hadn't read her other work which she DC'ed too. That was sheerly romantic and utterly blissful. Which made me proud of her, as being an amazing versatile writer. 

2. Acche Dost se Kuch Zyaada - By userid "binxD3" [Binita]
This was meant to be a harmless OS, and it turned out to be one of the yummiest hottest SS ever. It revolved around the day Rey drops Kria home. And each update has such detailed scenes that will make you swoon like a teen. It was so romantic, that no one ever got their proper fill of it. It was so delicately written, that you could read it a thousand times and not find it vulgar. That was how amazingly beans wrote. Now, Binita has only this SS publicly viewable on IF.. And very few people know about the Holi OS she has written. I was among those few lucky ones who got to read it, and again I swear I blushed like a teenager. Now yes, I can say without qualms that Beans can be categorized as a writer who excels in ROMANCE. And I am glad as hell she does.
Alright, On popular demand.. Here is the link.. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2661107

3. Lethal Attractions (And pretty much everything she writes) - By userid "-Vaish-" [Vaishali]
I should tell you, she is the weirdest person I know on IF. I remember Vaish from the time she just used to COMMENT and not WRITE. She is still the hyper active reader she was, but has continued that annoying nature of hers in writing too. She prefers romance over everything else, but I am kinda hoping she attempts tragedy someday. Her detailed character portrayels are what draw you to the story, especially her Kria representations. You find yourself believing that she is a romantic by heart, yet the most feministic person you know. Her killer Kria, her pregnant Kria, her ambitious workaholic Kria.. all draw you towards her writing and leave you wanting more. 

Now, I am nowhere near finished, but I know you guys are already bored.. I have atleast ten more authors to review, some of them being my best friends here.. 

But yeah, I wanna discuss some more about other things too. 

Uptil now, I mentioned my fav stories.. Now I wanna mention my fav phrases. See, every author, almost on every story, writes a A/N in the beginning of the chapter or the end.. So, my personal fav is how Tish addresses her readers! What is yours?? 

There is so much more I want to write and discuss.. But I guess I'll do that depending on how many people actually want to discuss what they read, what they want to read, and what they love and hate the most.. 

Much Love
Anky 

P.S. - I request you guys to PM this to your whole reader list.. So that they know and can share there views and also mention your FFs.. This will only lead to increasing your readers. You are free to recommend and advertise your own write-ups. Please keep the discussion going.. 

Edited by -Anky- - 01 March 2013 at 11:12am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorKriyaansh3103_lovekriyansh_sarayooD3_Addictzzznicelydoneshivangi1112kria_reyd3AMAR_LOVEdivyani.arshacutekriyapinkypanrocksMalvaikafannismsharuKR--Nishi--roshnithedivagrungta11kria1996senoritashwetanavya_arshaMiss_wannabemissdramkrAabhiArSha..ANVESHA..keetha...-FrozenRain-_Deepika_Meesocuteangel_kriyaanshtashug9-Rambler-shelly_ArshaHidden_Emotionsd3fan4evaspicyraysSaileshrkD3FANswetha811CHOCOLATEKRIYAkhusbooluvarshashivi_reyloverRia_SwaRoncool_star14dhaakshuGayatriJethaniJahnavi_KRAS21Neha21-CheekuBeetch-anniemathiaskrNirju99ArShaAngelsHPmaniacaTTiTude_dIvAsweetangelpayalPinkpearlyayaan786Effacious--RAINA--jas112LuvAly_KriYanshMOON_ARSHAkrasforever-vaishnavimural.....pujan.....sanjana_D3PunjabiKudi_17..Roop..princessSonia_sweetannu_SanskritiSRoxxy47pallavi.14Dewdrops.ShaKunCrazy4AshViksumimita-Drama_Queen-prateek.007nj_SRKholicHPHolic-3..nams..Pumpkinnbasket_101Kanchi..NocturnalBeingyogini64Hot.Pink.Heelssukanyaamagical_maniaHR-DMG4lifeZehnaseeb...KR..HawaaPot-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960dancersqueenluv_arshacrazyskybluelashesSnigs.CookieliciousBorn2Danceanjali22HetuChaseVSchand91KriShaReYamSuni1986glmorous_divaswaron9113-jawaria-Sharif.BadmaashKAS_Nisha_ArShaaishu3003nature2SuckerPunch.-Araina-CrazyGirl.21-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Calling all KriYaansh writers & readers! Join in!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Link To Next Section of Discussion:

awesome post di...

sole purpose of this comment to show this topic on my posts... Embarrassed

Edited by -Vaish- - 05 March 2013 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASsweetangelpayaltaniya_dostii-Drama_Queen-nj_SRKholicSnigs._SenbonZakura_

achuAR

IF-Dazzler

achuAR

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Awesome idea anki Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicSnigs._SenbonZakura_

princessSonia

IF-Rockerz

princessSonia

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
awesum post dearClapThumbs Up
thnks 4 d pm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs._SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Oi!! Sabko dhang ke posts karne hai!! Tell me whom you love! and ur fav stories!! Come on peeps! Lets all discuss for a change!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-VIRMANbestnj_SRKholicSnigs.

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achuAR

Awesome idea anki Big smile

Achu!!! Kabse baat nahi hui! Chal abhi accha sa comment kar yahaan! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicSnigs.

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessSonia

awesum post dearClapThumbs Up
thnks 4 d pm...

Thanks Sonia.. I would love to hear your views please.. It would be great if you mention some of your favorites..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicprincessSoniaSnigs.

..Roop..

IF-Rockerz

..Roop..

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
great idea di...

but its really difficult to mention few from the bunch of so many awsm writers...

but i'll try...

first ever work was a D3 ff by name called anamika i think she is no longer active on IF...it is discontinued i  really want her to continue that FF...characters were same but it was not based on dance background...from there on i started to read more works...phle to muje FF jesa kuch hota hai ye b nhi pta tha...LOL

Tish18-i had strted to read her works when i was not a member of IF...thogh it was an ArSha ff  Pehle Pyaar ka Ahsaas i jus cant get enough of this ff...
n next is Stewing temptation by her only...the way she write her works the tease n all i jus love it...

next is Kriya SS(TATM) by _Anky_ =i love all ur works but this one i don know why i jus love it sooo much...though it is dark kind of..but still i love this ss...to be honest it is one of my fav..

n han i love ur Radha Kaise naa jale and Rasiya OS also...Embarrassed

amy(a-happy-2000)-her Kriya Rey ff...n yaa not to forget The Laws of Attraction..Cruscial slip up..

Aditi(Next Rockstar)-Racing track of Love...

-Vaish-(Vaishu)-Veiled temptation is one my fav of all her works...n Lethal Atrraction and Annihilating a Mirage...

Touch Of Love i think it was from u n snigdha..i also love this SS also...

Deetha-Wildcat,nother one is I Need You...n yaa not to forget Baatcutter...

Magical Mania sory i don know her name i also love her works also...

Nams Arsha-i also love her workss Passion of love,Love to hate you book 1..i really want her to continue 2nd season of this...n if she is continuing then plz let me know...

there are so many more...

n yaa a BIG BIG thank you to all the KR writers becoz of them we are able to keep KriYaansh alive...

cheers to all KriYaanshians...

jese jese or writers yaad ate jayenge aage likhti jaungi...Tongue

List continues on pg 13 and 25...Tongue

Edited by ..Roop.. - 02 March 2013 at 9:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

navya_arshaSanchita_ArShasumimitaprincessSoniamagical_mania-Drama_Queen--Blind.Dance-Snigs._SenbonZakura_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top