Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its discussion of the week usually controversial 😆. You can post the topic and it will be stickied for a week and everyone will have healthy discussions.
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, I don't know what to say about today's episode. I obviously just read the wu but seems to be very touching. I have been angry/hurt with Mayank for his behaviour and then finally his suicide attempt. But now I kinda feel sorry as well. His way of proving his love to Gunjan is very childish but he also means well. The only thing I don't like is why is he being so rude to Charu in order to show his love for Gunjan. I didn't like his Gunjan chant and wanted him to do something else. And once Gunjan made him understand that then he was able to understand that he needs to be responsible. I liked that he got it and did not act stubborn and further threatened Gunjan in any emotional way.

But hats of to Gunjan. 👏 What dialogues. She is only Rachana's age but is so understanding and considerate about others. She wants everyone to be happy and always striving for that.

I don't understand why Charu is still angry with her. I get that it is difficult for any girl to be nice to her husband's ex especially if he is still so openly claiming to love her. But that is not Gunjan's fault and she is doing the right every chance she gets. And then Rachana is all upset seeing the attention given to Gunjan. I think these girls needs to focus attention on other aspects and that will make them more happier instead of all the time comparing themselves to Gunjan and getting annoyed at every small things.

But I must admit that I feel bad for Charu, Mayank, Gunjan for the bad circumstances they are in. I get that Charu is childish, foolish, selfish etc etc but she also loves Mayank so jumped into the opportunity during the wedding day. But like Charu said in yesterday's episode she did not realize the consequences and expected everything to be fine once she becomes Mayank's wife. It is sad that we may regret some of our choices in life but we still need to move on and try to make best of it. Gunjan is strong headed and is able to control and move on faster but it is difficult to expect the same from everyone. Mayank obviously is not able to do that but glad that he is finally choosing his energy into the right direction.
Edited by rnfan - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just read the WU .
  The track was so convincing today with gunjan  speaking her mind out and asking Mayank to move on andbe responsible👏👏
   Rachna irked with all the attention gunjan has been grabbing will continue uptill the fresher of the year contest  or even more we never know😕
   Charu being a typical insecure wife of a jilted lover  is understandable. Immaturity is still on
 She made the wrong choice and needs to rectify big time😳

At least Mayank  decided to change . Sounds good for once😃
   Seema seems to be getting back to her senses and actually regretting for her greed and messing up Mayank,s life😭
    I think it is high time gunjan & rachna spoke one to one like how Mayank & gunjan did today.it will be possible if rachna ka ready to do the listening😕

There isno problem in this world which cannot be sorted out  with proper communication
 Mis communications always leads to misunderstandings
Clear it out then and there 😃
  This is my take from today,s written update.

I hope the creative team does get the point of proper communication  😃

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am happy that Mayank is acting bit serious of finding a job but I hope he wont do for the sake of Gunjan ..And hope he will stop Gunjan Chanting too... 

And Charu is a very spoil t child ... But she has some valid reasons too but she is wrong in may instances .. she has to grow up first .. I am really mad with this Banaras mind set.. by 17 -18 they are so desperate to get married ..for both  girls and boys ... Whats wrong with them.. .
I hope Mayanks new change will be there forever .. .. He is like a soda bottle anyways.. 

And one last thing ..Gunjan is my favorite in the story ..but she shouldn't give any chance to Mayank by sharing eye locks and looking at him  and all... If she has actually moved on...

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rnfan

Wow, I don't know what to say about today's episode. I obviously just read the wu but seems to be very touching. I have been angry/hurt with Mayank for his behaviour and then finally his suicide attempt. But now I kinda feel sorry as well. His way of proving his love to Gunjan is very childish but he also means well. The only thing I don't like is why is he being so rude to Charu in order to show his love for Gunjan. I didn't like his Gunjan chant and wanted him to do something else. And once Gunjan made him understand that then he was able to understand that he needs to be responsible. I liked that he got it and did not act stubborn and further threatened Gunjan in any emotional way.

But hats of to Gunjan. 👏 What dialogues. She is only Rachana's age but is so understanding and considerate about others. She wants everyone to be happy and always striving for that.

I don't understand why Charu is still angry with her. I get that it is difficult for any girl to be nice to her husband's ex especially if he is still so openly claiming to love her. But that is not Gunjan's fault and she is doing the right every chance she gets. And then Rachana is all upset seeing the attention given to Gunjan. I think these girls needs to focus attention on other aspects and that will make them more happier instead of all the time comparing themselves to Gunjan and getting annoyed at every small things.

But I must admit that I feel bad for Charu, Mayank, Gunjan for the bad circumstances they are in. I get that Charu is childish, foolish, selfish etc etc but she also loves Mayank so jumped into the opportunity during the wedding day. But like Charu said in yesterday's episode she did not realize the consequences and expected everything to be fine once she becomes Mayank's wife. It is sad that we may regret some of our choices in life but we still need to move on and try to make best of it. Gunjan is strong headed and is able to control and move on faster but it is difficult to expect the same from everyone. Mayank obviously is not able to do that but glad that he is finally choosing his energy into the right direction.

\

Nice one Rupa... ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Just read the WU .

The track was so convincing today with gunjan  speaking her mind out and asking Mayank to move on andbe responsible👏👏
   Rachna irked with all the attention gunjan has been grabbing will continue uptill the fresher of the year contest  or even more we never know😕
   Charu being a typical insecure wife of a jilted lover  is understandable. Immaturity is still on

Seema seems to be getting back to her senses and actually regretting for her greed and messing up Mayank,s life😭
    I think it is high time gunjan & rachna spoke one to one like how Mayank & gunjan did today.it will be possible if rachna ka ready to do the listening😕

There isno problem in this world which cannot be sorted out  with proper communication

So true- agreed with everything you said in the above. Miscommunication is the key to most of the issues. But then the creatives need some miscommunication to keep this drama going on and keep us entertained.😆

I think this challenge that Rachana has taken over is actually good for her. She will good about herself. Vihaan has put her down so much creating this whole jealousy between these sisters and she needs to come out as a winner to be happy again.
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just watched todays episode.

I really loved it. Pure SSLK style after long time.
It went in perfect flow.
Gunjan and Mayank were superb.

Notcied a big change in Rachna. She felt more bold. Left her hair after long time...while going to college.
Was chirpy, smiling...focused on her goal...This was rachna seen in October while going to the camp, impressing rajiv sir...Welcome back Hamari Chirpy Rachna...

Gunjna gave good funda to Charu...Fix your stuff before blaming others.
Worth Watching SSLKians.
Originally posted by: vibz88

Font want this forum to turn into a battle field ever😃.. Too lazy to send Riva a pm

Riva when you read this pl Pm the links to all your Vms. Anyone who reads this and has made a VM  pl send me the link to the thread :) though I am searching its a tiring job to check every page.

i thought am the only lazy ass here 😆...well see the pm, i have send u all the links..
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Just read the WU .

@Bold,

I agree, there should be a conversation like that where both sisters express themselves. I think the reason of Rachana's negativity might be because she keeps to herself and doesn't tell anyone. If she had this chat she might feel a lot more self assured and less annoyed towards Gunjan.

I did like Rachana today though. She was bold. I think I have said this before, the old Rachana was never able to grab my attention being to quite etc..Recently I have been noticing her more and more. I like the boldness and confidence. If she continues to grow like this I am sure she will be getting the attention of all the guys she wants.

And about Gunjan, loved her like always :P.

Btw thanks for the note vibz :).

-Star
Originally posted by: avinaFan

Just watched todays episode.

I really loved it. Pure SSLK style after long time.
It went in perfect flow.
Gunjan and Mayank were superb.

Notcied a big change in Rachna. She felt more bold. Left her hair after long time...while going to college.
Was chirpy, smiling...focused on her goal...This was rachna seen in October while going to the camp, impressing rajiv sir...Welcome back Hamari Chirpy Rachna...

Gunjna gave good funda to Charu...Fix your stuff before blaming others.
Worth Watching SSLKians.

after reading your take i watched rachna's part only..
yes i also liked her today with confidence and some type of jhunoon.

3 negative points - she will loose dance challenge
if she does not lose, gunjan will sacrifice for her to make her win and now rajiv is also there to support gunjan
if she wins without sacrifice of gunjan, psycho vihan will be after her

i just hope new guy for her... who really appreciate her without hurting her self respect.

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago