Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Anup Soni joins Twitter!

Anup Soni joins Twitter!
Anup Soni

Social networking sites, seems to have become quite popular amongst Bollywood and TV actors and the latest actor to join the bandwagon is Bollywood and TV personality Anup Soni.

The talented and popular actor has joined micro blogging giant twitter to connect with his fans and masses.

When asked about this sudden change, the actor says, "I was never fond of social networking sites but recently people on my sets started telling me about Twitter that's when I decided to join it. Also as a host of a show like Crime Patrol, I have many thoughts that keep coming into my mind and I always wished it to share with others. Finally, I will do that with my new account". ? Anup, who hosts Sony Entertainment Television's popular crime series Crime Patrol and is also seen in Balika Vadhu says that Twitter will enable him to connect and share his experiences with the aam janta directly, "My only purpose behind joining this site is that through this medium I will be able to share my day to day experiences with the masses more easily. Whether it is about the traffic system or the small changes that we need to bring in ourselves and in our daily lives, I will share all that with people".

Though Twitter is more often used for commenting on each other rather than connecting, the actor however decides to refrain himself from all this. "I will never get into all that as I can't see myself commenting on others. My only motive is use to share my experiences from my day-today life and I will also inform the viewers about the upcoming cases on Crime Patrol," concludes the actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Jeba.Rahman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good news for the Twitter members...!!!" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Big smile 
Thanks for sharing. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yeah but what's his ID? I searched Anup Soni and Anoop Soni both and didn't find anything.

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Yeah but what's his ID? I searched Anup Soni and Anoop Soni both and didn't find anything.

No idea...Smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

No idea...Smile

I'll keep a lookout for it. Smile

Muskaan92

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Is anyone else on twitter over here 
maybe they can post the tweets that he gives over here 

Muskaan92

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i am not sure but i think this the real Anupsonicp

Muskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehaab

i am not sure but i think this the real Anupsonicp

Yeah but that person has been on Twitter for a long time. And Anup said he joined a few days ago.

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top