Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

I just remembered something that happened a few years ago with me 
I think i was around 17/18 that time. 

There was a festival in London so the buses were going on a different route 

Once the festival finished the buses were back to normal but we had to wait for it for nearly an hour because it was a huge traffic, During that one hour that i was at the bus stop. There was loads of public but i didn't know anyone of them so i ignored them and sat on the bench waiting for the bus. A man who looked in his early twenties and he was an Indian came and sat next to me really closely pushing me to move ahead it was kind of strange at first because there was no one at the other side of him so he could have moved but he didn't. Finally i got fed up and left from there and stood near the stop instead of sitting. When 10 minutes later the bus came i went inside and went on the first floor and sat down straight away, 20 seconds later the same man came and sat next to me even though there were loads of empty seats behind me and he didn't go there which is what usually people do. Finally i gave it a though and got out of my seat and went behind to sit with a group of girls. The guy left the bus straight after that. Which was totally strange he was on the bus for only 2 stops so why did he get on it in the first place but i forgot about that and gave a sense of relief. But the whole one hour journey during the night i was really scared thinking he would come back but he didn't. Thank God the girls that i sat with left the bus the same stop as me so i wasn't scared that much but still i was scared. My heart was still beating thinking what would happen now. When i got of the bus my house was around 5/6 mins away but i ran covered the distance in two minutes and if i run that fast in the Olympics i would have at least got the second prize LOL

Something similar happened today with my friend so i thought of sharing it with you which i nver told my parents becuase i thought they would be scared because for some reason i still remember that day

That man needed good treatment from you. Its so sad that its always a girl who has to remain afraid from men. A man can roam like a lion even at mid night but girls have to shut themselves after 9. So sad...Girls give birth to men and they rule us...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.KhotaSikaShreya

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
This incident happened to me ages ago but i remembered it just now because after years i was standing at the same bus stop but thankfully that guy was nowhere to be seen

KhotaSikaShreyaMuskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged

This incident happened to me ages ago but i remembered it just now because after years i was standing at the same bus stop but thankfully that guy was nowhere to be seen

These kind of events can never ever be erased from the mind. They keep on revolving around us...Angry Initially, when any guy used to stare at me when I was around 15-16, my entire day used to pass with extreme anger and frustration...

Then, I told my school teacher who was very good and friendly with girls. She told me not to spoil my mood without any fault. She taught me to simply forget that and be happy..
Thanks to her...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
That's the best thing any one could Muskan
Ignoring and forgetting about people

Thank God i never saw that person again
but that's because i never went to the same bus stop again 

KhotaSikaShreyaMuskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

That's the best thing any one could Muskan
Ignoring and forgetting about people

Thank God i never saw that person again
but that's because i never went to the same bus stop again 

True. Such incidents only give us pain and sorrows. And, without any fault, we have to suffer. So, its better to move on...

Nikki.KhotaSikaShreya

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
One of my friend's bhabhi (brother's wife) was forced to go for abortion. This was because she carried a girl child. But, my friend supported her till the end and today, she is divorced and a proud mom of a 6 year old beautiful daughter...

Sorry, girls, I cant write her name here but you can call her "Damini"

Nikki.

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hats of to your friend's bhabhi for divorcing that namard Clap He doesn't deserve to live. Despite living in the 21st century people still have backwards thinking which is totally Dead 

Muskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Hats of to your friend's bhabhi for divorcing that namard Clap He doesn't deserve to live. Despite living in the 21st century people still have backwards thinking which is totally Dead 

Right. I also congratulated her on leaving such namard who cant bear the responsibility of his own deed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index