Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

   
Crime patrol: Dastak
Crime patrol: Dastak

~~~Share Your Feelings~~~ (Page 2)

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 122785

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
^^^
My parents are cool about my marriage. I've made a deal with my mom. She said that either I choose my own husband by the time I turn 30, or she'll choose a husband for me. I'm cool with that.

As for these idiots, I wish all the girls could do that. None of us would ever get eve-teased or raped again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 566

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Shreya you did good by hitting those boys they deserved it
even in Switzerland they don't help girls when she is in trouble what the  Angry

And about the marriage same thing is happening with me. My relatives just come from India for the first time a few months ago and they were shocked when they realized i haven't got married. They were criticizing me that people my age have at least five children by now. I was so angry. I felt like saying a few words to them but then my stopped me and now thank God they gone back. I can concentrate on my uni studies now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MetisMuskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10647

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Fantastic Shreya you did good by hitting those boys they deserved it
even in Switzerland they don't help girls when she is in trouble what the  Angry

And about the marriage same thing is happening with me. My relatives just come from India for the first time a few months ago and they were shocked when they realized i haven't got married. They were criticizing me that people my age have at least five children by now. I was so angry. I felt like saying a few words to them but then my stopped me and now thank God they gone back. I can concentrate on my uni studies now




ShockedShockedShocked Really...?? Thats why we Indians are lagging behind in social system. Girls are looked upon as if they are just kids producing (rather SON producing) machines..

Early marriages means more children and thats why Indian Population is second largest in the world...WinkLOL
Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10647

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged


1. When you have felt that you are getting less because you are a girl.AngryAngryAngry NEVER
2. Situations where your own people (Parents, siblings, Grand parents etc.) have done gender discrimination against you.DeadDead  Often. My family members insist me on doing somethings that should be done by me becasue I am a girl...Angry Like, say, my brother has not learnt any house hold work but still my mom praises him for that.... His first engagement broke and his marriage is suffering from certain problems at now but still, my mom always takes his side to defend him...

3. Incidents like eve teasing, boys touching you inappropriately, sexual harassment by known people (teachers, colleagues etc.)
Many times. I travel by autos and buses, so starring continuosly is regualrly faced by me. But then, one day...two boys were following me right from the time I was in bus till my home. One of them stopped me and said-"You are very cute". I told-"I know...LOL" Then, I started walking...The other one asked-"Can I get your cell number..??" I said-"ya Sure..its 100 (100 is the number for calling POLICE) Again started walking. One of them asked-"Can we meet somewhere..??" I answered-"Why not...?? Come to the police station..we can talk there..."

Girls, you wouldn't believe, both of them ran like anything from there...LOL Even today, whenever I recall this incident, I cannot control my laugh and I tell myself: Proud of you...!!Smile







Edited by Muskaan92 - 14 March 2013 at 3:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81Metis

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 122785

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92


3. Incidents like eve teasing, boys touching you inappropriately, sexual harassment by known people (teachers, colleagues etc.)
Many times. I travel by autos and buses, so starring continuosly is regualrly faced by me. But then, one day...two boys were following me right from the time I was in bus till my home. One of them stopped me and said-"You are very cute". I told-"I know...LOL" Then, I started walking...The other one asked-"Can I get your cell number..??" I said-"ya Sure..its 100 (100 is the number for calling POLICE) Again started walking. One of them asked-"Can we meet somewhere..??" I answered-"Why not...?? Come to the police station..we can talk there..."

Girls, you wouldn't believe, both of them ran like anything from there...LOL Even today, whenever I recall this incident, I cannot control my laugh and I tell myself: Proud of you...!!Smile



Awesome! Why use hands and legs when you can use your tongue? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 566

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I just remembered something that happened a few years ago with me 
I think i was around 17/18 that time. 

There was a festival in London so the buses were going on a different route 

Once the festival finished the buses were back to normal but we had to wait for it for nearly an hour because it was a huge traffic, During that one hour that i was at the bus stop. There was loads of public but i didn't know anyone of them so i ignored them and sat on the bench waiting for the bus. A man who looked in his early twenties and he was an Indian came and sat next to me really closely pushing me to move ahead it was kind of strange at first because there was no one at the other side of him so he could have moved but he didn't. Finally i got fed up and left from there and stood near the stop instead of sitting. When 10 minutes later the bus came i went inside and went on the first floor and sat down straight away, 20 seconds later the same man came and sat next to me even though there were loads of empty seats behind me and he didn't go there which is what usually people do. Finally i gave it a though and got out of my seat and went behind to sit with a group of girls. The guy left the bus straight after that. Which was totally strange he was on the bus for only 2 stops so why did he get on it in the first place but i forgot about that and gave a sense of relief. But the whole one hour journey during the night i was really scared thinking he would come back but he didn't. Thank God the girls that i sat with left the bus the same stop as me so i wasn't scared that much but still i was scared. My heart was still beating thinking what would happen now. When i got of the bus my house was around 5/6 mins away but i ran covered the distance in two minutes and if i run that fast in the Olympics i would have at least got the second prize LOL

Something similar happened today with my friend so i thought of sharing it with you which i nver told my parents becuase i thought they would be scared because for some reason i still remember that day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81MetisMuskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10647

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

I just remembered something that happened a few years ago with me 
I think i was around 17/18 that time. 

There was a festival in London so the buses were going on a different route 

Once the festival finished the buses were back to normal but we had to wait for it for nearly an hour because it was a huge traffic, During that one hour that i was at the bus stop. There was loads of public but i didn't know anyone of them so i ignored them and sat on the bench waiting for the bus. A man who looked in his early twenties and he was an Indian came and sat next to me really closely pushing me to move ahead it was kind of strange at first because there was no one at the other side of him so he could have moved but he didn't. Finally i got fed up and left from there and stood near the stop instead of sitting. When 10 minutes later the bus came i went inside and went on the first floor and sat down straight away, 20 seconds later the same man came and sat next to me even though there were loads of empty seats behind me and he didn't go there which is what usually people do. Finally i gave it a though and got out of my seat and went behind to sit with a group of girls. The guy left the bus straight after that. Which was totally strange he was on the bus for only 2 stops so why did he get on it in the first place but i forgot about that and gave a sense of relief. But the whole one hour journey during the night i was really scared thinking he would come back but he didn't. Thank God the girls that i sat with left the bus the same stop as me so i wasn't scared that much but still i was scared. My heart was still beating thinking what would happen now. When i got of the bus my house was around 5/6 mins away but i ran covered the distance in two minutes and if i run that fast in the Olympics i would have at least got the second prize LOL

Something similar happened today with my friend so i thought of sharing it with you which i nver told my parents becuase i thought they would be scared because for some reason i still remember that day



That man needed good treatment from you. Its so sad that its always a girl who has to remain afraid from men. A man can roam like a lion even at mid night but girls have to shut themselves after 9. So sad...Girls give birth to men and they rule us...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Metis

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 566

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
This incident happened to me ages ago but i remembered it just now because after years i was standing at the same bus stop but thankfully that guy was nowhere to be seen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MetisMuskaan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index