Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hello Girls...Hug

We face so many situations in our daily life which we want to share but cannot due to some reasons. We are either afraid of shame or say hesitation...Every girl faces this.

You cant tell your mother, sister or even friend but that stuff needs to come out anyhow to make you feel light...Smile

How..?? How..?? How..??

Here...Yes, in our very own Crime Patrol Dastak Forum...Star
Please share your experiences like..

1. When you have felt that you are getting less because you are a girl.AngryAngryAngry
2. Situations where your own people (Parents, siblings, Grand parents etc.) have done gender discrimination against you.DeadDead
3. Incidents like eve teasing, boys touching you inappropriately, sexual harassment by known people (teachers, colleagues etc.)

And so on and so forth...

Be frank and think this as a Stress free exercise...
Believe me, after writing down and pouring out your frustration here, you will really feel light and calm...
Smile

StarCome on girls..lets fight back...Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanitaRitu-ArjaforeverJeba.RahmanSnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~Share Your Feelings~~~" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishanita

Groupbie

ishanita

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Clap nice step

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Very useful beneficial thread dear Thumbs Up Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanitaMuskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
This is so awesome!!!  I love this and I will share my story, but let me just get this project out of my way and I'll post my story later on. 

Thank you Muskaan ClapHug

ishanitaMuskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for this topic Muskaan. I will share my views and feelings soon...

*edited:
  1. Never
  2. My mom's friends (as in my aunts) always tell me that it's my age to get married and I was 18 when they started saying this. I hate when they do that. Dead I always make a comment back, which shuts them up, but they always start again whenever we meet.
  3. It happened while I was in Switzerland this December. Two boys who I didn't know approached me in the hotel and started making comments. Then one pinched me in the rear. I lost it at that especially because no one was helping me even though there were 15 or 16 people in the lobby. I slapped both boys and gave them a hard kick in their balls. That's when people approached and started hitting and yelling at the 2 men. That's when I learned that if you don't help or stand up for yourself, no one will help you.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 02 March 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-charu_81candy08Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishanita

Clap nice step

Thanks dear...Smile

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Very useful beneficial thread dear Thumbs Up Hug

Thank You Muskie...Smile

Originally posted by madhoo

This is so awesome!!!  I love this and I will share my story, but let me just get this project out of my way and I'll post my story later on. 

Thank you Muskaan ClapHug

Sure..take your own time...Smile

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Thanks so much for this topic Muskaan. I will share my views and feelings soon...res

Smile

ishanita

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Updated my comments.

Muskaan92

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Good postThumbs Up

ishanitaMuskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.