Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Colors' Sanskaar Dharohar Aapno Ki (Anahita Productions/ Cinemantra Productions) has been witness to some interesting twists and turns.

And if sources are to be believed, there will be yet another dramatic turn of events in the story.

As seen so far, the entire family is preparing for Bharti's (Yashashri Masurkar) wedding.

However, things will not go as planned.

Viewers will witness her mehendi and haldi ceremony, but the wedding will be called off at the last moment as the groom's family will learn about the fake jewellery that they got from Bharti's parents.

It was earlier shown that the groom's side demands for gold jewellery from Bharti's family which they gave away. However, Ketki Fui (Divya Bhatnagar) replaced the real jewellery with the fake ones.

Hence, once the groom's side learns about the jewellery being fake, they will call off the wedding.

This incident will come as a big blow for Bharti and her family.

We did contact Yashashri Masurkar, but she refused to comment.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xxqwxxHarshIkaZaYa-Swetha-missfilmyvaishali667jaisyjazzkp_yasharan.sariminoz.angelic_leena_3Rishani7DiehardYMfanManeesha_Shanak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhartis marriage called off : Article" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
we already knew this is gonna happen Sleepy
now Jay will be forced to marry bharti ...
i am sure HansuBa will announce publically that Jay will marry bharti...
poor Jay ...he will scarifice his love  bhoomi...for his sanskaari familyOuchOuch
so Jay Mi relationship over at the name of sanskaarSleepy

Edited by sita11 - 01 March 2013 at 5:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-farabiVintageWine

Trupti.P

Trupti.P

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i am waiting for jay and bharti track... as i knw Jay and YM will bring best scenes with there powerful acting...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012k.krithikamissfilmyjaisyjazzkp_yasharanpoo_j

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trupti.P

i am waiting for jay and bharti track... as i knw Jay and YM will bring best scenes with there powerful acting...

ok..but i was having interest in this show only for jay and bhoomi ...hope they stay together else the story line will b so typical...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farabiVintageWine

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trupti.P

I hav no problem wid Jai & Bharti's track... I m sure der acting skills wil; get some more eyes 2wards dem...
But d thing which I wil dont appreciate is ...D FORCED MARRIEGE ...& his great SANSKAARI family wil not leave any stone behind 2 make him do so... !!!! Angry

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I thought Bharti considers Jai like her brotherConfused No I want to see Bhoomi with Jai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-VintageWine

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I thought Bharti considers Jai like her brotherConfused No I want to see Bhoomi with Jai!

ROFL ROFL
U r too good... !!!

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

missfilmy

Goldie

missfilmy

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thank God Bharti's marriage is called off, her greedy sasural doesn't deserve her. Would love to see Mehendi and Haldi ceremony.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupti.Pluckym2012k.krithikaThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.