What if only one of them was drunk?

-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! I'm back with a post. I was thinking randomly about the last encounter and how cute both of them looked, when this thought crossed my brain. What if only one of them was drunk?

Ok let's picture this. Madhu got drunk without her knowledge. She has no idea that RK is also busy dissolving himself in alcohol. So what would happen between them? Would she tell him she loves him even now. And that she hated it when Dips was around him like a butterfly. Would RK end up creating another scene in front of his crew coz of her stupidity??

Now read this. RK definitely did not have the slighest clue in the big bad world that Madhu (read biwi), his Madhu would end up drinking. Also probably like he said, Bittuji had gotten him REAL alcohol tonight, so that was the reason for his drunken gait. Well, coming back to the point. What the hell was he thinking? First he asked her to stay back for the party, then he got drunk, and began frantically looking for her. So what next? What if she was well in her senses? He would end up telling her everything. What would happen then?

Do give in your inputs. Thanks for reading.

Meethi
Edited by -Nuts- - 11 years ago