Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaraxA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
⭐️finally can comment and read your work  itz amazing got time nw after coming from mosque
I hpe you carry on riting amazing stories on our bevelod arshi will comment on the rest of your work wen I get tym😭 xx
Zara 👏😆⭐️
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute OS. Loved the title and its significance.
Very sweet story.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful...you have linked the stories so beautifully...now khushi knows that last year Arnav has put the silver coins in the detergent packets...the great ASR is so romantic...this year he got her kurinji shaped earrings a reminder of their honeymoon in kerala...lavanya is back and she did not have any qualms about Arnav and Khushi...she knew they are meant together...back then they both did not even realize that they loved each other...you are closing all the loops one by one...hope we had all these things in the serial...thanks for such a beautiful story... Edited by yoga123 - 10 years ago
-aashi12pms- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ORange, the colour of Arshi!
-Xpress- thumbnail
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Indu,

Loved this OS..
it's cute and romantic...
so so so  beautifully written.👏👏👏
Robesha thumbnail
How u write with so many words by just holding a moment ,giving a good background start with a complete ending ,weaving so many characters ,put fun ,romance ,sensitive moments what say everything is there to read with your touch of sophistication and charm .Sometimes is difficult  to write comments and u wrote so well just want to ask is it easy to write stories ?I love how u show romance in your stories well done 
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! That was beautiful, I had a smile on my face throughout. I am totally in love with your writing style... its so natural, the way you describe small everyday things... the reality of it is what makes it so unique and so beautiful😊
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
awww..
this was really cute <3
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
aww such a sweet os.
wish we could have seen something like this in the show too.
awesome job.