Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

After reading spoilers...My views

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
after reading spoilers..i m likeConfused..bt then i think...CVs r going to show us...Best Holi this year...Big smile

like NaKsh will distant from each oother...bt we also that both cant live away from each other...

and if family ll know abt it...may be they ll do sumthing t bring naksh together...May be Remmariage trackWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryamsona_naksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After reading spoilers...My views" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
what remarriage but they didnt mention about distance or     fight or Mu and all sadi dear may be nk upset he want to spend time y ak was bit hesitant we have to see the epi bt as u said naksh cannot stay long from each other. shivratri too coming.ak may be hesitant duggu will be sleeping with them she mite felt awkward like yday. and one more thing naksh room always open for every one when nk wnat to close to ak may be ak fear some one will come as usual gay3 girija or duggu. but cant see naksh argue or avoiding each other.

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
No its not possible now i mean now Naksh are not kids like they wer before and now both are mature and spoilers are confussing bt wont lead big MU itna um sure .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANN91kala_09

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
haan mon they both argue for little thing and tue nk want to come close to ak and ak feel bit hesitant wnat to know the reason and wed dont know what duggu telling gay3 and thu duggu score less marks and will ak talk to nk about this and how will nk react dont know yaar and fri shivratri 

May be pree as u say it will not be Mu and all but may be some small tiff between them hope we get some cute scenes 

Naksh_palak

Naksh_palak

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
ni remarriage track to ni hoga cvs itne ache ni h .
but yes i m worried ki naksh k beech me dooriya na aa jaye as now a days their whole day spent with duggu or ofc work.. kal k episode me ak was upset when nk has eaten food outside n in todays episode nk will be upset as ak willl not be able to spent time with him.. matlab dono ek dusre ko bhe miss karte h jaise hum miss kar rhe h unke romance ko
pls cvs ko koi kaho ki naksh k ache n cute scenes dikahye .. itne dino se ache scenes ni mile h..sirf 30 sec or 1 min  k scenes hote h bas .. this is not our naksh 

Edited by Naksh_palak - 01 March 2013 at 2:25am

-Maryam

IF-Dazzler

-Maryam

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Im tired of seeing marriages, they need to bring some interesting track!Smile

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
lets hope for d best

ANN91