Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
guys..i think maha appi wanted to add more questions to the slambook..so im temporarily closing it...maha appi...if u want to ad more stuff then we will wait..if not u can reopen this 1
Maha21 thumbnail
lol javz, I took your advice and just added one more question so that the members don't get lazy seeing a long list πŸ˜† ...

Guys, please don't just say thanks in response but also fill out the answers to the questions asked... 😊
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankx!....guyz hope evry1fillz it in! πŸ‘
xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

woo hoo my turn!!!

name/screename: Manjot/xpunjabixplayax

DOB: January 27, 1989

y u like ADHM: b/c its a punjabi show, and me being punjabi, well it brings the love in me out for the show πŸ˜› , plus i miss punjab. 😭

ur fav character/why: i would have to say ajit 😳 no doubt, b/c he is a smart n handsome. i like how he doesn't let evil madhura fool him

ur 1st frnd @ IF: Tahsina/**zahara**

hav u watched dis show from da beggini? i missed the first two weeks of it

how did u end up @ IF? i was looking for the updates for kkusum and well since then i'v been in love w/ this website. n then just recently i became an active member instead of just reading updates πŸ˜ƒ

y do u lyk dis section? i love the show, and everyone is so nice :D

One thing you wish to see more of in this section and how can this section be improved? it would be nice to see everyone participate in everything that is up. also more contests, oh and what about fan fics.

i think we should start those. maybe a joint fan fic, where one person starts of the scene, tells all about it, and then someone else continues the next scene. but the catch would be that, lets say i start the scene, then i would any members screenname to continue it. this way they'd have to do it no matter what, and then that person when done can pic someone else and the new person that has to do it their name can b posted in the title. hey at least we can get ppl to participate this way, n hopefully it'll b fun.

inorder to avoid naming people who are realyl not interested, we can try to post a topic that asks who all would participate, n that could b the list to pic out of.

oh oh n one more super great idea, i saw other sections doing this. ok u know when something big happens or its ones of the characters bdays, what we can do it throw a party on IF. for example, when kandy n yuvraj we could have had our party, where we look on the internet n find a cute dress n say oh thas what i'm wearing, n thne someone would bring the cake..find pic of cake n post it. n then what presents, find presents n post those pics...so n so. n then we could celebrate them gettin married. now that was a bad example since the marriage didn't go through, but i needed a big thing to give an example of off. that would be so much FUN!!!!πŸ‘

oh and i just thought of another, promise last one, ok i dont promise....but what about a member of the week MOW???

Edited by xpunjabixplayax - 17 years ago
Maha21 thumbnail
I like your idea, Manjot! πŸ˜›
Maha21 thumbnail
Manjot we could throw a party for Kandy and Ajeet's marriage πŸ˜†

You will see MOTW very soon in the ADHM section... We are working on it 😳...

& Manjot, keep your ideas coming!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago
xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hopefully they dont get married :( that would be sad, but we could. it would be tons of fun :D
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lolz...guys...hopefully a lot of ppl will fill it out...and if its a lot of pages ppl will get laijee and new members to this section wont wanna read it and get to know more ppl...so i think its best if we post ONLY responses to the slambook questions and no other comments/chattng/thanks ..all extra comments will be deleted πŸ˜‰
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

name/screename: Jenny

DOB: Aug 7

y u like ADHM: It's a different concept all togather

ur fav character/why: Rusty, because she looks pretty and acts good.

ur 1st frnd @ IF:  Diksha

hav u watched dis show from da beggini?yup

how did u end up @ IF? I was searching for KYPH pix and landed up here

y do u lyk dis section? very niceπŸ‘

One thing you wish to see more of in this section and how can this section be improved? Contests!!😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
name/screename: Chandni/Tani91

DOB:dec 15 1991

y u like ADHM: its a differnt concept and idea.

ur fav character/why: Rusty because she's
very vey very gorgeous

ur 1st frnd @ IF: a bunch of ppl

hav u watched dis show from da beggini?yes but missed like 3 weeks of it since I moved

how did u end up @ IF? searching for info on Ayushmaan

y do u lyk dis section? because its friendly and has awesome ppl!

One thing you wish to see more of in this section and how can this section be improved?contests
Edited by Tani91 - 17 years ago