Hitler Didi

   

Rati AT 62-Husna Jinki Mohabat Ibadat Banjathi Hai (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Joined: 07 November 2012

Posts: 25005

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I Havent watched HD this full week due to my studiesLOLHow was friday's precap ?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati AT 62-Husna Jinki Mohabat Ibadat Banjathi Hai (Page 7)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009

Posts: 17768

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Ashne- tht is what am asking...Why aren't Rishi and Sharma's saying Kabir tht she is "INDIRA SHARMA" they can tell everything, shows pics, video's etc and also prove with DNA tests. Kabir also knows tht Husna is a Indian who lost her memory! So he would listen & understand! They cant just keep Quite if Kabir is planning to take her to Pak! They can ask them to stay there itself, till Indira recollects her whole life & then decide what to do!

And yes am Worried abt the kids more then husbands!

Its really Silly tht ppl aren't telling Kabir abt Indira sharma. Yestday infront of Indira Rishi couldn't say, but he can talk to kabir privately & say everything na!

Ishi - i really felt bad yestday yaar! I want Husna only as Flashback. I dont want Indira to be Sehmi hui Husna now!!! I dint feel tht sad seeing her as Mentally unstable or as Flashback Husna! But Indira in Present time as husna...no! i want our Indira Sharma back in Full form, in Full Sense!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 01 March 2013 at 10:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 11928

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i just saw the episode totally now...

i really hated this dialogue from Rishi "Indu didnot seen his mother face" how dare he say that Indu didnot raised without mother. Shweta has taken care of her in such away for 8 years

CVs Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010

Posts: 9905

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i just saw the episode totally now...

i really hated this dialogue from Rishi "Indu didnot seen his mother face" how dare he say that Indu didnot raised without mother. Shweta has taken care of her in such away for 8 years

CVs Angry

He also said "bin ma ki bachi hai"Ouch. I thot she had a wonderful mom in shweta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010

Posts: 9905

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Ashne- tht is what am asking...Why aren't Rishi and Sharma's saying Kabir tht she is "INDIRA SHARMA" they can tell everything, shows pics, video's etc and also prove with DNA tests. Kabir also knows tht Husna is a Indian who lost her memory! So he would listen & understand! They cant just keep Quite if Kabir is planning to take her to Pak! They can ask them to stay there itself, till Indira recollects her whole life & then decide what to do!

And yes am Worried abt the kids more then husbands!

Its really Silly tht ppl aren't telling Kabir abt Indira sharma. Yestday infront of Indira Rishi couldn't say, but he can talk to kabir privately & say everything na!

Ishi - i really felt bad yestday yaar! I want Husna only as Flashback. I dont want Indira to be Sehmi hui Husna now!!! I dint feel tht sad seeing her as Mentally unstable or as Flashback Husna! But Indira in Present time as husna...no! i want our Indira Sharma back in Full form, in Full Sense!

Right now she is semi hui, Nikhi. Maybe she was like Indira only. She asks Babli na "kiss ne aapko tang nahi kia na" something like that. Also Kabir tells Indu na, she reminds him of Husna. So maybe, when she gets back her strength, we will see how Husna was. Either way - I want Indira back too. It's been 6 months since we saw Indira other then Fbs of herDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009

Posts: 17768

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
When Kabir told tht Indu reminds her of Husna. I was wondering How? Coz the Husna seen in Flashbacks was very Sweet & Soft which was Minus Hitlergiri. But yestday when Indira asked Babli kissi ne tang tho nahi kiya, and also when she told Rishi how can he behave like tht to her shohar! it made me feel tht Husna might have just been as Indira...sweet, soft Lovely normally and Strong & confident when needed. Tht's how she might have been...as Indira just with memory loss. Tht's it.

May be in Fb's she was just scared during circumstances of Separation and while being trapped as terrorist or some intruder! And presently she is sehmi hui again coz of the situation, sudden memory gaining while present at a place strange to her amg ppl strange to her as she doesn't remember/know!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010

Posts: 9905

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

When Kabir told tht Indu reminds her of Husna. I was wondering How? Coz the Husna seen in Flashbacks was very Sweet & Soft which was Minus Hitlergiri. But yestday when Indira asked Babli kissi ne tang tho nahi kiya, and also when she told Rishi how can he behave like tht to her shohar! it made me feel tht Husna might have just been as Indira...sweet, soft Lovely normally and Strong & confident when needed. Tht's how she might have been...as Indira just with memory loss. Tht's it.

May be in Fb's she was just scared during circumstances of Separation and while being trapped as terrorist or some intruder! And presently she is sehmi hui again coz of the situation, sudden memory gaining while present at a place strange to her amg ppl strange to her as she doesn't remember/know!

She must have been aware of her memory loss, so that separation fbs and the police station scenes must have resulted in that confusion. just like how zara was. she was fine normally, but when ever her ML came into conversations, she would all confused, desperate and worried.

Did u notice that scene int the pre cap where HusEb walk up the stairs with Babli reminded me of ZaMa walking up the stairs and RIshi watching them go shocked. Here he has Indu also for company.

But I loved the fact that Rishi was making Indu understand, how things don't necessarily have to work the way they want it to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009

Posts: 17768

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yes EXACTLY! Husna surely knows abt her ML. Its obvious na Lol. A person will know abt ML Realising tht they dont remember anything abt themselves. Zara's case was Similar too, Otherwise Strong & confident Zara used to become confused & vulnerable when such talks comes.


And i soo Agree as i have myself seen such cases. A Memory Loss patient becomes Sehmi hui, scared, confused and worried when ever such circumstances comes Questioning things, stressing Mind as they are completely unaware of things and dont have any answer or idea of it. It panics them deep and many withdraw into a shell and become numb while some break down into tears while some Faint. I have seen some 4-5 cases during NS Postings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Mod close topic plz

2 3 4 5 6 7

Catz.RangRasiya 55 7131 25 March 2012 at 4:10am
By mahkutty
Rati Pandey : Acting At Its Best

2 3 4 5 6

-roshnee- 43 3832 05 March 2012 at 9:29am
By shria19
Rati and Sumit

2 3

.FlamingDesire. 16 2531 19 February 2012 at 11:02pm
By Anaya_
Rati talks of embarassing exp. with fans-Blogeindi Armu4eva 3 815 02 January 2012 at 3:39am
By Nidz-JustForNBT
Rati's Blog Update On Eid.

2 3 4 5 6

-roshnee- 40 2273 02 January 2012 at 3:32am
By Nidz-JustForNBT

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.