Hitler Didi

Rati AT 62-Husna Jinki Mohabat Ibadat Banjathi Hai (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I Havent watched HD this full week due to my studiesLOLHow was friday's precap ?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati AT 62-Husna Jinki Mohabat Ibadat Banjathi Hai (Page 7)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Ashne- tht is what am asking...Why aren't Rishi and Sharma's saying Kabir tht she is "INDIRA SHARMA" they can tell everything, shows pics, video's etc and also prove with DNA tests. Kabir also knows tht Husna is a Indian who lost her memory! So he would listen & understand! They cant just keep Quite if Kabir is planning to take her to Pak! They can ask them to stay there itself, till Indira recollects her whole life & then decide what to do!

And yes am Worried abt the kids more then husbands!

Its really Silly tht ppl aren't telling Kabir abt Indira sharma. Yestday infront of Indira Rishi couldn't say, but he can talk to kabir privately & say everything na!

Ishi - i really felt bad yestday yaar! I want Husna only as Flashback. I dont want Indira to be Sehmi hui Husna now!!! I dint feel tht sad seeing her as Mentally unstable or as Flashback Husna! But Indira in Present time as husna...no! i want our Indira Sharma back in Full form, in Full Sense!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 01 March 2013 at 10:53pm

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i just saw the episode totally now...

i really hated this dialogue from Rishi "Indu didnot seen his mother face" how dare he say that Indu didnot raised without mother. Shweta has taken care of her in such away for 8 years

CVs Angry

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i just saw the episode totally now...

i really hated this dialogue from Rishi "Indu didnot seen his mother face" how dare he say that Indu didnot raised without mother. Shweta has taken care of her in such away for 8 years

CVs Angry

He also said "bin ma ki bachi hai"Ouch. I thot she had a wonderful mom in shweta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Ashne- tht is what am asking...Why aren't Rishi and Sharma's saying Kabir tht she is "INDIRA SHARMA" they can tell everything, shows pics, video's etc and also prove with DNA tests. Kabir also knows tht Husna is a Indian who lost her memory! So he would listen & understand! They cant just keep Quite if Kabir is planning to take her to Pak! They can ask them to stay there itself, till Indira recollects her whole life & then decide what to do!

And yes am Worried abt the kids more then husbands!

Its really Silly tht ppl aren't telling Kabir abt Indira sharma. Yestday infront of Indira Rishi couldn't say, but he can talk to kabir privately & say everything na!

Ishi - i really felt bad yestday yaar! I want Husna only as Flashback. I dont want Indira to be Sehmi hui Husna now!!! I dint feel tht sad seeing her as Mentally unstable or as Flashback Husna! But Indira in Present time as husna...no! i want our Indira Sharma back in Full form, in Full Sense!

Right now she is semi hui, Nikhi. Maybe she was like Indira only. She asks Babli na "kiss ne aapko tang nahi kia na" something like that. Also Kabir tells Indu na, she reminds him of Husna. So maybe, when she gets back her strength, we will see how Husna was. Either way - I want Indira back too. It's been 6 months since we saw Indira other then Fbs of herDisapprove

.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
When Kabir told tht Indu reminds her of Husna. I was wondering How? Coz the Husna seen in Flashbacks was very Sweet & Soft which was Minus Hitlergiri. But yestday when Indira asked Babli kissi ne tang tho nahi kiya, and also when she told Rishi how can he behave like tht to her shohar! it made me feel tht Husna might have just been as Indira...sweet, soft Lovely normally and Strong & confident when needed. Tht's how she might have been...as Indira just with memory loss. Tht's it.

May be in Fb's she was just scared during circumstances of Separation and while being trapped as terrorist or some intruder! And presently she is sehmi hui again coz of the situation, sudden memory gaining while present at a place strange to her amg ppl strange to her as she doesn't remember/know!

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

When Kabir told tht Indu reminds her of Husna. I was wondering How? Coz the Husna seen in Flashbacks was very Sweet & Soft which was Minus Hitlergiri. But yestday when Indira asked Babli kissi ne tang tho nahi kiya, and also when she told Rishi how can he behave like tht to her shohar! it made me feel tht Husna might have just been as Indira...sweet, soft Lovely normally and Strong & confident when needed. Tht's how she might have been...as Indira just with memory loss. Tht's it.

May be in Fb's she was just scared during circumstances of Separation and while being trapped as terrorist or some intruder! And presently she is sehmi hui again coz of the situation, sudden memory gaining while present at a place strange to her amg ppl strange to her as she doesn't remember/know!

She must have been aware of her memory loss, so that separation fbs and the police station scenes must have resulted in that confusion. just like how zara was. she was fine normally, but when ever her ML came into conversations, she would all confused, desperate and worried.

Did u notice that scene int the pre cap where HusEb walk up the stairs with Babli reminded me of ZaMa walking up the stairs and RIshi watching them go shocked. Here he has Indu also for company.

But I loved the fact that Rishi was making Indu understand, how things don't necessarily have to work the way they want it to.

.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yes EXACTLY! Husna surely knows abt her ML. Its obvious na Lol. A person will know abt ML Realising tht they dont remember anything abt themselves. Zara's case was Similar too, Otherwise Strong & confident Zara used to become confused & vulnerable when such talks comes.

And i soo Agree as i have myself seen such cases. A Memory Loss patient becomes Sehmi hui, scared, confused and worried when ever such circumstances comes Questioning things, stressing Mind as they are completely unaware of things and dont have any answer or idea of it. It panics them deep and many withdraw into a shell and become numb while some break down into tears while some Faint. I have seen some 4-5 cases during NS Postings.

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top