Hitler Didi

Rati AT 62-Husna Jinki Mohabat Ibadat Banjathi Hai (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaya123

hi guys,

am here for a short while...liked the episode today...felt bad for rishi and indu...loved how sensible they showed rishi today...its a one off thing for these crazy writers to do...but will hate him back if he even goes near zara again...Angry

anyways HD story is extremely complicated right now...i am just waiting for rati di to be back in full form with more dialogues and scenes...she seems to be taking it easy for a while after zara track ended...but its not good for fans like me who watch HD only to see her actLOL

bye everyoneSmile

Yes a very emotional episode specially for rishi and indu. It just looks like Ila has taken the Zara scenario and changed it to Rishi here. Loved the pre cap, rishi is actually talking to Indu and making her understand that things always doesn't necessarily go the way we want it to go. If only he had explained this to her earlier, and not given into her unnecessary demands, he would be leading a happy life with zara now.

I don't trust HD writers, so have no hopes where they r planning to take this track. I somehow feel there is not going to be much of HusEb fbs. But if the articles are true, then there is no hope for rishi and I hope Zara doesn't succumb to him this time around.

Me too, I have had enough of all this multi Avatar's of Rati. I want Indira back in full formEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati AT 62-Husna Jinki Mohabat Ibadat Banjathi Hai (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

I knew Nancy would make avi's...i loved this 1 the most

Embarrassed 
Me to! Her hair flying and she looks so so so gorgeous Day Dreaming

But these scenes are so short ! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys...hmm so just the 3 of us came here aft the epi. Seems like everyone were feeling low with it. Whether some liked or dint like...ALL OF US WANT OUR INDIRA BACK!

Thinking abt it last nite, i felt the entire episode was written for Rishi - Bechara & Mahaan. What i liked was how he handled the situation after listening to the Doctor. The way he told abt Indu & Husna. How she got Attached to her. And i also loved how/what he told abt Indira sharma!!! Tht part was Well written, well done!

Other elements of the Episode were poorly written. Doc's random dialogue tht she says her daughter abt Cc's Hitler Didi! ( she dint even know her before na ). And even Indira's memory gaining part! Some most Obvious questions which Indira should ask weren't there, some Flashbacks of last memory she has shd have been shown aft she came into consciousness which wasn't. She shd have recollected how she got separated from Saheb, later what happened & questioned what happen all these years etc etc.

Ahh i really felt very Sad for Indu (then Rishi). She was Truly waiting for her Mother to become fine, so tht she can get tht mother's love from Indira! Shruti was Excellect yestday! We could feel Indu's Pain.

Anyways some like this emotional episode, but things looked soo unfair tht i dint like it. I dint like Indira not being our Indira. I dint like the pain she unknowingly gave Indu, i dint like tht she isn't able to feel/connect to Indu, i dint like her being unaware of her own Identity & her own ppl. I dint like our Indira being the Sehmi hui, soft, shaant Husna now! btw they cant say all these to Indira which may affect her health, but they can talk to kabir na & say everything. Whatever it is we want our Indira sharma back!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 01 March 2013 at 8:56pm

.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Nancy...hello bachcha.
Yestday Indu was crying a lot, she was Hurt seeing Indira hug & kiss Babli.

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
OMG Sur - you are a sweet heart... ok let me tell you why

i just saw your topic on Rishi Embarrassed i felt there are people in this forum along with me whom thought Rishi is Indira's brother after seeing them in one frame LOL

I missed this thread before but suddenly came across so sharing my happiness with you Party

"

Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take

" --- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1955269

thanks for sharing my thoughts Hug

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Hello Guys...hmm so just the 3 of us came here aft the epi. Seems like everyone were feeling low with it. Whether some liked or dint like...ALL OF US WANT OUR INDIRA BACK!

Thinking abt it last nite, i felt the entire episode was written for Rishi - Bechara & Mahaan. What i liked was how he handled the situation after listening to the Doctor. The way he told abt Indu & Husna. How she got Attached to her. And i also loved how/what he told abt Indira sharma!!! Tht part was Well written, well done!

Other elements of the Episode were poorly written. Doc's random dialogue tht she says her daughter abt Cc's Hitler Didi! ( she dint even know her before na ). And even Indira's memory gaining part! Some most Obvious questions which Indira should ask weren't there, some Flashbacks of last memory she has shd have been shown aft she came into consciousness which wasn't. She shd have recollected how she got separated from Saheb, later what happened & questioned what happen all these years etc etc.

Ahh i really felt very Sad for Indu (then Rishi). She was Truly waiting for her Mother to become fine, so tht she can get tht mother's love from Indira! Shruti was Excellect yestday! We could feel Indu's Pain.

Anyways some like this emotional episode, but things looked soo unfair tht i dint like it. I dint like Indira not being our Indira. I dint like the pain she unknowingly gave Indu, i dint like tht she isn't able to feel/connect to Indu, i dint like her being unaware of her own Identity & her own ppl. I dint like our Indira being the Sehmi hui, soft, shaant Husna now! btw they cant say all these to Indira which may affect her health, but they can talk to kabir na & say everything. Whatever it is we want our Indira sharma back!

This part I didn't like neither did I understand. kabir knows that Husna is from India and I'm assuming that he found her in a disoriented state 8 yrs before. So he should know that she does not remember who she is. So why is it hard for Rishi and sharmas to tell Kabir who Husna really is. Rishi has all the proof with him, and the most tangible one being Indu or Kutumb for DNA testing. why can't they proceed the track like that. Now the Cvs want Kabir to be blissfully unaware and take her back to Pakistan. 

In all this emotional melodrama the kids will be the ones to suffer. Now Indu and later on Babli. Since Kabir is from Pakistan, Indira will be able to do justice only to one kid, unless the respective father gives custody of the girls to her - when she becomes completely fit.

.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Nancy...hello bachcha.
Yestday Indu was crying a lot, she was Hurt seeing Indira hug & kiss Babli.

Nikhi, why do we even think how the track is going to go, I wonder. I'm happy they didn't have the Meri Biwi fight. But I'm so unhappy that Neither Rishi nor Kabir is trying to find out what landed all of them here.

.ByGod.Nancy

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
niks i share d same feelings as urs abt yesterdays episode..felt bad for both indu n rishi..yes i want husna to be a part of fb only..i want indira sharma back..!!!

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top