Cheongdamdong Alice/ Park Shi Hoo Scandal

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Heard about the new controversy with Park Shi Hoo (lead of Cheongdamdong Alice) involved in an alleged rape incident?

More drama:
I am not sure if this violates any forum rules. If it does, please let me know. 
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've been reading about this on and off and I'm starting to feel as if they are trying to back pedal away from what has been reported.

Considering how murky the entertainment industry is in South Korea (and other countries) it wouldn't surprise me if the allegations were true.
There's been tonnes of cases with actresses killing themselves because of the sexual favours they were expected to do in order to make an progress in the industry.

I don't think you're violating any rules, these are the ones they have written:

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
@Echo. I agree. I believe there is no smoke without a fire. Some of the allegations might be true. But, like you said, the investigation, evidence and witnesses are all questionable. 
.Echo. thumbnail
I didn't mean the evidence is questionable more so that the media reports are all swaying towards saying no criminal acts were committed. It's almost as if they are going to try and cover up what is going on.

As for my murky comment I was referring to there is a lot of shady stuff that goes on in the entertainment industry and it wouldn't be the first time they try and cover up certain things.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
@Echo. I, for one, think there was a crime committed. However, there are loopholes either present or being created in the story.
Like you said, a cover up may be in the works with the continuous change of interviews & attorneys. 
.Echo. thumbnail
I agree this whole thing just seem off. What I don't understand was why everything was made public before it was fully investigated. 
I have a feeling he just might get away with this now. It seems like it will turn into a he said/she said.

I don't know whether I believe this:

Edited by .Echo. - 11 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Things happened, we all know. What's questionable is the 'extent' to they went to and which side is right or wrong. I don't think either side is coming out with the whole truth. And above all that, they are releasing every single detail about the case to the public which is only making things difficult as the readers/viewers continue to make their own assumptions about the whole thing.

I agree with what you guys are saying above. They will try to cover it up as much as they can with the help of the non-stop "evidence" that keeps coming out.

What I also wanna know is why the trainee A didn't go police first instead of directly filing a lawsuit? Or if she did, why aren't those details made public if everything else too? :-\
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
the case is getting weirder by the hour
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Park Shi Hoo's claims police are turning a blind eye to conflicting statements by 'A'

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Mon, Apr 1, 2013 3:02 PM PHT

RELATED CONTENT

With seemingly no end in sight still, another new twist has emerged from actor Park Shi Hoo's sexual assault case. Park's legal team issued an official statement yesterday, claiming that Seobu Police Agency should quickly turn over incriminating evidence regarding trainee 'A' to prosecutors, so that it can help speed up processing of the case that seems to be stalling.

Park's legal team from Purme stated on March 31st, "Seobu Police Agency are turning a blind eye to evidence that seemingly points to the obvious regarding 'A' and her conflicting statements. The evidence are KakaoTalk conversations between 'A', mother of 'A', 'B' who is a friend of 'A', and an unidentified man which Park's legal team had handed to the police last week."

The following is the official release from Purme.

Title: Seobu Police Agency lacklustre attitude towards processing incriminating evidence

1. There are serious conflicts between the statements of 'A' against the evidence. 'A' told police that she had lost consciousness between 1:10AM of February 15th to 1:00PM on the same day. But according to evidence garnered by our lawyers pertaining to KakaoTalk conversations by 'A', in the morning that she was in Park Shi Hoo's apartment, she had conversed in a total of 38 messages with her mother, 'B', and an unidentified man. 'A' had sent more than 24 messages on her own, and this was an obvious testament to the fact that 'A' had lied blatantly about the claims she had made about the fact that she was unconscious during that time in her police statement.

(1) KakaoTalk conversations between 'A' and her mother

(2) KakaoTalk conversations between 'A' and her close friend 'B

(3) KakaoTalk conversations between 'A' and an unidentified man

2. After having sex for the first time, 'A' should have immediately called for help instead of having sex again for the second time while she was unconscious like she had stated. But in the 2 - 3 hours after the first sexual intercourse, 'A' remained in the apartment, and only left at around 2:40PM.

In addition, 'A' had continued conversations with her mother, 'B', and an unidentified man through KakaoTalk in the apartment where she claimed she was sexually assaulted. From a neutral point of view after analysing all the evidence that were put together, it seemed pretty unrealistic for 'A' to be claiming that she was sexually assaulted while she was unconscious.

We have already handed all the KakaoTalk conversations of 'A' to Seobu Police Agency last Friday (March 29th). But up till the present moment, they have not told the outside a single word about the evidence, and are maintaining their own stand instead. With regards to this, our side are sincerely putting out a request to Seobu Police Agency to hand in the evidence to prosecutors as soon as possible, so that the truth can be uncovered quickly.

By: Park Jin Young

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i believe that shi hoo didnt force her