Phir Subah Hogi

-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #6 -:- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Congratulations Komal!!!!! ClapClap
Thanks so much JulieHug

I loved your response to what you would do if you met Varun Badola.

Here are my questions:
1. Have you ever been to the Caribbean? NO But would love toBig smile
2. What would you have Vikram do once he gets back to his house?Get rid of reva lol divorce her and make MT realize that she was never been fair to him and whatever he's gone through in his life was mostly because of her unfairness towards him.
3. If the character, Vikram,  was portrayed as the villain right from the start of the show, do you think you would have been a huge fan of him still?Oh i'm a varun fan from his very first serial hehe no no im not that old but i watched it in repeat. And then he and rajeshwari were in nach baliye. then ek chabhi Big smile BUT if TVS was villain from the start and was never helped sugni and others then of course there would be a totally different story but my admiration for VB's brilliant performance would still be thereBig smile
4. Do you believe in re-incarnation? No
5. What cause are you most passionate about? My Career
6. What is your opinion about beauty pageants such as the Miss Universe?  Rubbish
7. Are men of today's generation more respectful of women? NO i don't think there's any difference. In fact things 're getting worse due toelectronic media. New generation is learning new tricks of harassing women from serials and movies.Angry
8. Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause Rose shop was on the other side and she wants to buy a rose for his valentineEmbarrassed
9. Are you vegetarian? No
10. Describe me in five words. Friendly, less talkative, Think before speak, Don't get angry easily, My dearest friendLOL

Edited by komal07 - 02 March 2013 at 5:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #6 -:- (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

1.U mention ur Date of birth as 13-march,but u forget to add Year..Is it 1989,and u r now 24 years old.am I right?Big smile

Yes i'm 24

2.How do u manage to get free time to browse I-F forum?Big smile

I come online from my work

3.actually how many hours u take for sleep?Big smile

4-5 hours

4.Why do u always switch off Green light when u r online in I-F forum?LOL

I have a lot of friends here. And mostly don't know that i come online from work so they start sending pms and expect me to reply them ASAP which is not possible for me. I can reply 2-3 pms but can't do chat. BUT my close friends know my timings.

5.U r the proprietor or owner of the VB AT thread,r u willing to hand over the ownership key of VB AT thread to Ronshaan or any other forum members?LOL

Well i only write segments ,contests and winners other than that we all 're running AT together. Sometimes i don't get time to come online my other friends do take care of the AT very well. And i don't own it just running it.LOL

6.If ur Husband slaps on ur face for the reason that u made a small mistake,will u take the same revenge of slapping him too or else respect him?

Well in my case it's not possible cause you need to get angry for hitting someone. My man is the coolest and calmest person on this earth. Even i'm very calm and cool by nature so 2 cool and calm people can't make fights and hit each other .

Edited by komal07 - 02 March 2013 at 4:14pm

anagha107JulieDronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anagha107

Oye Komal, where r u??(Iam shouting as if u can hear me)LOL
There is a line of questions waiting for ur answers.

OMG it was you who was shouting?Shocked I heard one voice but wasn't able to make it from where it's coming. Now i gotchaLOL It traveled from Doha To NYLOL

Edited by komal07 - 02 March 2013 at 4:59pm

anagha107JulieDronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

1.which day is fixed for ur marriage with ur engaged hubby?Big smile

No Date fixed YET. I'll complete my degree first.

2.Does he know u r a dare fan of VB?LOL

Yes he knows and he doesn't have any problem in fact i do share my all VM's and creations with him first. He's cool with this.Big smile

3.Do u resign from ur current job after ur marriage and continues to be only a housewives?Big smile

NO Shocked I have been working from very young age. I can't sit at home for whole day and spend my time watching TV and doing gossips on FonLOL If there will be any situation that i have to be at home then i'll take leave or may be will do less hours.Depends on the situation.

4.Which part of USA u belongs to?Smile

New York

5.which is ur favorite perfume?Smile

Ralph Laurence's Romance and Versace's  Bright Crystal

6.what is the job of ur future partner.?Big smile

He's in IT

If u find my question is too offensive,u can reject my questionnaire,but I still continues more with my questions?LOL

Your questions were not offended but some of them were very personal. Itne personal sawal na pucho bhayeTongue

BTW thanks for asking a bunch of questions. You 're very naughty girlTongue

Edited by komal07 - 02 March 2013 at 5:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
lol julie i misunderstood your questionLOL I thought you asked for past generation's menROFLsorry i editedLOL

Edited by komal07 - 02 March 2013 at 5:20pm

anagha107JulieDronshaan

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLRoni, bas bas bas.  Let Komal take a breathe and prepare answers for all the questions awaiting for her and then ask more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Roni I must say brilliant yet give a gapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLRoni, bas bas bas.  Let Komal take a breathe and prepare answers for all the questions awaiting for her and then ask more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Roni I must say brilliant yet give a gapLOL
I gave a worning b4 posting that I have a stock of questions
she said okay ask me
and I started LOL
Okay ill give her 1 day break and will come tomorrow with more questions okayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Heartiest Congratulations Komal for being Chulbuli of the week #6.Clap Thanks so much AnaghaBig smile
1. U said u r engaged.  Did he propose to u? If yes, then how was that? Yes He did and it was only a shockLOL
2. Where do u live? How is the place for tourism? I live in NewYork and you all know Times Square is the most famous place where Tourists visit during Christmas and summer.
3. What would be ur statement on PSH if Adi is the main villian? I don't Care who's the Villian until MY TVS is the heroLOL
4. Which is the season u like most? Well here we have only winter and summer and i enjoy both seasonsBig smile
5. Would u like to come to Doha and see me? I have spent my whole childhood in middle east and yes would love to go doha again. I'll give you call if you  reallly want to meet meLOL

Thanks so much for your questions.Big smile
LOVE TO HOST U WHENEVERHug

komal07JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.