New Guy to enter Roli's life.

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shoaib aka prem is definitely not quitting the show. 2 reasons 1 being he confirmed it himself in an interview. another reason he and deepika are dating he wont leave his lady love. 

the audition for the male lead replacement is also 100% true. now i am guessing in this whole drama they will either kill of sids character or put him in jail for raping an innocent girl, rejecting her and thus leading her to commit suicide (end of manish character). simar and roli gets justice for naina thats why they r showing him as a bad person so that we will all hate him to the core and accept the new replacement as rolis love. they are giving roli a fresh start with a new life and a brand new guy who is close to avikas age. reasons for sid character end. jealous peoples constant complaint of manish and avikas age difference may be cvs got tired of listening to this and decided to end this relationship. reason 2 some other personal reason.

all i can say its not audience thats destroying ROSID. its the cvs themselves.

about naina she will either die in this whole commotion or die after giving birth to the child. roli will adopt the kid thus making her ex-husbands sids mistake right.

i am guessing they are trying to show the aftermath of having alcohol. doesnt matter if its all nainas fault, whether leaf falls on thorn or thorn falls on leaf; it is the leaf that will suffer"! no saying for thorn in this whole situation.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand what you meant by "another reason he and deepika are dating he wont leave his lady love".
Do you mean that you think they are dating. I thought that she was married in real life.
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

I dont understand what you meant by "another reason he and deepika are dating he wont leave his lady love".

Do you mean that you think they are dating. I thought that she was married in real life.

i just read in an article that they r dating. yes she is married but separated i think.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

she was married, but divorced her husband after coming to SSK 😲 the divorce was because of Shohaib 😲
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunshineTears

she was married, but divorced her husband after coming to SSK 😲 the divorce was because of Shohaib 😲

@SunshineTears but it is not conformed yaar...ofcourse they are being too close as every one knows this..but dnt say tat shohaib is the reason for their divorce..may be some other personal reason will be there na yaar...