Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Right, this Miss dimpy, whoever the hell she is. Who is she to make comments on Western culture, the girl who doesn't know who the president of her own country is, the girl thought solar system is a cluster of 'people' rather than 'planets', this GIRL, has the cheek to make comment on western culture? Comment on something, she doesn't know ABCD about?

Whatever she said to Mauli, that she knows what Americans/ in other words, what desi people in West are like, was so hilarious. Our Indian Natri, Miss Dimpy representing Indian Culture, locks the bedroom door of another guy's house, and sleeps on the same bed as a married man, sure we know what girls like you are, see those types in the red light district!
If Mauli wanted she could have shut her dumb face forever, but she didn't. Absolutely love Mauli, always have!  dimpy should try learning, what class is from her, and keep quiet about her own standards of class.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

amarjitktiklamshamzXbigfannTrieshnaraine*1991*ashuzNatachasinipillaizeefan 1Sun-LovegreatsaleenT4YY4B4Anyahanusha.nushcherry_ikjalkukdi1Luv4gamesgowrisakrutiv100cimbairene_chalifax004archangelRee1306teletubby--Saina--Mahek_No1shivani003CandYlicious_S.S.i.m.r.a.n..ProperPatola.BullsEye777Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy's comment on Western culture" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bansari7

IF-Dazzler

Bansari7

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
She is completely ridiculous and unbearable, worst attitude I think On this show till now

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzgreatsaleensinipillaigowrisairene_cArHiLover-xMahek_No1--Saina--shivani003

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Dimple is a poor man's Rakhi and Bakhtiyaar is perfect for her standard! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diya84narainePooja4Suhitirene_cshivani003Mahek_No1

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
what a rude grl ... i actually lyked her earlier...

but found her the real bitch...
rude, judging ppl on looks n actually dummmbbb who thinks she can do anything

Dimple even that bakhtiyaar left u !!! think hard (i noe thats tough for u LOL)

n the way u threw the book it clearly suggested how illiterate r u Angry

hate uuu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzT4YY4B4irene_cshivani003Mahek_No1

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
She and Bakhtyaar are of the same category... even I don't like her at all, that day she was such a bitch! she had no idea of general knowledge and saying that she is not part of this game ROFL
her voice is so irritating! Dead

Where are youu? why ain't you on twitter anymore? Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamzXashuzgowrisairene_cArHiLover-xMahek_No1

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Seriously, I can fill up a book with things  I do not like about dimple.
Are all tv girls like that?

No wonder I don't like any of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzirene_cMahek_No1

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Dimple's comments about Mauli's weight were uncalled for..that was so rude and then to make it worse she gifts her an excercise dvd...I mean how horrible was that.
I think out of all the shows Mauli,Pritam and even Mitali are in the list of geniune and 'normal'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amarjitkgreatsaleenirene_cgowrisa--Saina--

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Seriously, I can fill up a book with things  I do not like about dimple.
Are all tv girls like that?

No wonder I don't like any of them.

Just a book, Partner? LOL

I am sure, you can do beyond doctorate level of research into girls like her. It is a shame, i know some girls like that exactly in my real life. I stay miles away from those types of girls though. The one who thinks, mei karoon to ras neela hai, tu kare sala toh Character dheela hai LOL

I tell you an example of this when i encountered like years back. I met this girl, for the first time, and i am quite a social person, so started conversing with her. And just a few minutes into conversation, she started preaching me about Islam. I don't wear a Scarf/Hijab, and she lectured me, how i will end up in hell and all that. I didn't want to get into much of a debate, so stayed quiet. But wanna know the best part of this entire experience? This girl, who was preaching me about Islam, herself had a the shortest skirt on, with like see through tights, tightest skimpiest skin colour top  , and was pouring her heart out to me about how she can never manage to stay in a relationship for more than a couple of months LOL Right, i am not saying, whatever she does is wrong, but if you going to preach me about Islam and tell me i am going to hell just because i don't wear a Hijab, shouldn't you, yourself learn Islam first, and practice it first, then preach to others. Preaching itself is wrong, but if you going to do it, at least do it properly . I should have became the preacher instead, and tell her she is going to hell for her under cover Hijabi acts LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4gowrisaLeadNitrateSofna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.