Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Now I'm thinking 350 divided by 17 is 20.. what if ???? All these men were actually Jeet. His bodies stayed with Anamika and his soul moved on. Bec Anand and Jeets - car broke down on that road and they ended up there..

What if it was Jeet in his many past lives ago - that was the raja.. and Rano is the reincarnation of the Rani. Hence rani and rano.. and then the story moves forward???

I love to brag - BUT I was right all along! Jeet was the Maharaj - and this is his 17 th time re-birth

Edited by carisma2 - 29 April 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiNafisarpearldesaiAlJaffArpi17..Bournville..SNoshinRozy77TheSnowman-Misek-Archi02Fearless_LoverCoeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Jeet has been the one? I was right" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I liked the idea but I have serious doubt on CVs. They are hell bent on making Anamika's character negative. I understand she has fallen in love 350 years ago and all but the way they are involving MataRani and Rano too much is giving me headache already. Lets see where CVs will lead the show.

But your plot does have scope. And may be Jeet can realise that he loves Ana even after 350 years..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..SNoshinRozy77SunshineTearscarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

I liked the idea but I have serious doubt on CVs. They are hell bent on making Anamika's character negative. I understand she has fallen in love 350 years ago and all but the way they are involving MataRani and Rano too much is giving me headache already. Lets see where CVs will lead the show.

But your plot does have scope. And may be Jeet can realise that he loves Ana even after 350 years..

Thanks dear...
Y make a show on a ghost and love stories and then put religion as a huge factor.

Rano has rapidly lost her magic for me and that Bebe is really annoying me these days.

Ani is the only thing to look forward to - and Jeet is becoming a more interesting character.

Jeeka have amazing chemistry together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffArpi17..Bournville..SNoshinSunshineTears

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Its a grt idea...pls CVs think of someting lyk that...'Rano' is 'Rani' and Jeet is the reincaretion of Raja... thats how we can get jeeka's amazing chemistry...and Rano can b negative... pls pls pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Ur point can be true... Bcz Jeet played Anand kumar's composition in his guiter so well in Anamika's house...

carisma2

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Anamikas caracter IS negative i dont get how proplesee positive in it. Wht happened in past lives happend in the PAST. She is ruining someones present i dot get how all of a sdden chudails have become a good thing... I feel like its all coming from fans loving the physically good looking pair of anamika and jeet.. Idk whatever i like your idea though i think that might be the case. It sounds likely.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesai-Surma-TheSnowman--jas--

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
But the raja loved anamika isnt it ,poor anamika shes cursed for eternity . 

carisma2

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
D'ohhow can rano be rani's reincarnation D'oh... then who do u think nayanthara is ? Silly both nayan and rano were alive at a time , so should we have to beleive rani has multiple reincarnations at a time LOL

Originally posted by LoveRosh

Anamikas caracter IS negative i dont get how proplesee positive in it. Wht happened in past lives happend in the PAST. She is ruining someones present i dot get how all of a sdden chudails have become a good thing... I feel like its all coming from fans loving the physically good looking pair of anamika and jeet.. Idk whatever i like your idea though i think that might be the case. It sounds likely.

rightly said ... chudails are -ve supernatural characters ... if they make ana +ve the very basic theme of this show will be gone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-TheSnowman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top