Sasural Simar Ka

Did anyone notice?

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In today's episode Simar's arm wasn't in a caste (strap)is she better after an hour because she had it on when eating dinner and now its disappeared, and the same scene of ROSID is going on the terrace. When roli got shot she had this strap on for quite some time.

I think they may have done it so that Sim can save naina from suicide track but its really stupid  πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am guessing 1 month sim was in the hospital. same time it took naina to get pregnant. roli was only in the hospital for 1 day. why is sid still working for his old office. if 1 month has passed sid didnt go to office in 1 month where was he? where was naina? they didnt meet once or talk once in this 1 month. what was sid doing with the free time. i am thinking he was still thinking about flashbacks. no logic at all.Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sandralong

i am guessing 1 month sim was in the hospital. same time it took naina to get pregnant. roli was only in the hospital for 1 day. why is sid still working for his old office. if 1 month has passed sid didnt go to office in 1 month where was he? where was naina? they didnt meet once or talk once in this 1 month. what was sid doing with the free time. i am thinking he was still thinking about flashbacks. no logic at all.

SSK has become so typical and delivers nothing new, ever! I can deal with the continuous zoom in and out, loud background music and showing everyone's face when something shocking happens but this flashback of Siddhant *** is just 🀒 and they showed it over 10 times this week 😑 WE GET THE BLOODY POINT siddhant slept with her OK!!! theres no need to keep on repeating the same scene😑

And if a month did pass shouldn't they have informed us, are we as viewers that generate the TRP not at all important 😲

very true. its very annoying. someone should complain it to broad casting bureau. its getting disgusting. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ . i complained on colors website but still they r showing it. its like they want us to get addicted to it and hate siddhant character well it worked for me. i dont like siddhant character anymore. i wish his character dies. man i cant believe i am saying this. i really wish they get someone new for roli so that she can have a fresh start. utter nonsense. 
sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well not only that they showed the whole BW family entering the house when simar got discharged...i mean where were they between that time...and how did khushi enter the house before them if it was locked and she had been thrown out a day before that...full of loopholes...
i guess bw family were living on the streets. cos prem changed his shirts atleast 5 times during the hospital stay. where did he get the money to buy all these shirts if bw family wasnt living in the house did he begged for money as a beggar or something. the khushi situation i can understand. she must have made duplicate keys of the house when she had the original key. the most confusing of it is where was sid and naina during the whole month? she was constantly bugging him after the day they had the affair. why didnt she call him again in this whole time. was she giving him time to think about it? and why didnt he resign from his old job? if he is still working there wouldnt naina and sid had atleast 1 meeting or phone call? no logic at all. when did this show ever had a logic?