Punar Vivah

Seriously stop overreacting!

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I have enough of crying faces on the forum.What exactly is everyone's problem?I have seen mostly problem is lack of aarya scenes.If u r watching this show for lovey dovey scenes between the leads then i'm sorry this show is not cup of ur tea.I'm not saying that stop watching the show i'm trying to say that PV is not mills and boons type genre so if u r watching the show u r watching the show on ur own risk..I have seen many shows close down b/c people want to see only lovey dovey scenes then after one point those scenes looks illogical so for saving u people from that mittals r building parallel track.Do u want PV to run long time or not?
If u want it to run long time and patiently wait for the buildup of parallel track and then they will show aarya scenes vs akashita scenes.
Previous week we got aarya scenes so stop saying that lack of aarya scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
agree , to build up show u need track to show go up only aarya scene
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†Shaant Bacha, Shaant. Lambhi Lambhi Gheri Gheri Remember? πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously Im tired of reading all those negative posts πŸ₯± every show need a parallel track..everyone deserve a chance to show their talent πŸ₯± i think People want all the other casts  to stand like a statue  πŸ₯±
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

🀣 ! 

Sadiie's Pay back time to picka πŸ˜† !!
pickachu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MaanKiThush-

Seriously Im tired of reading all those negative posts πŸ₯± every show need a parallel track..everyone deserve a chance to show their talent πŸ₯± i think People want all the other casts  to stand like a statue  πŸ₯±

Per jab koi statue ke tarah khara hota hai tab bhi logon ko problem hote haiπŸ˜›!
Khate hain why cvs r not giving them any roleπŸ₯±
pickachu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Lol!
Yeah after posting this thread i remembered thatπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail
I don't understand that how come there are no AarYa scenes. I admit that since last two episode they are not in the same frame, but they are there in almost 60-70% of the episode.

Since new year I've noticed that up until last two weeks, the whole episodes were on AarYa. First Aarti's truth came out, then Prashant ka drama, then Ansh's kidnapping. Then the whole blackmail thing. That time we used to complain that why CVs are not showing any other family members reaction in everything. And now when they are showing other members scenes, again complaint to CVs πŸ˜•

In almost every serials the leads get only 8-12 minutes of screen time as they show tracks on other characters also. But in PV our leads get most of the screen space and still we are not satisfied πŸ˜•

Well it's true, we can't keep everyone happy all the time πŸ˜Š
pickachu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_nikki

I don't understand that how come there are no AarYa scenes. I admit that since last two episode they are not in the same frame, but they are there in almost 60-70% of the episode.

Since new year I've noticed that up until last two weeks, the whole episodes were on AarYa. First Aarti's truth came out, then Prashant ka drama, then Ansh's kidnapping. Then the whole blackmail thing. That time we used to complain that why CVs are not showing any other family members reaction in everything. And now when they are showing other members scenes, again complaint to CVs πŸ˜•

In almost every serials the leads get only 8-12 minutes of screen time as they show tracks on other characters also. But in PV our leads get most of the screen space and still we are not satisfied πŸ˜•

Well it's true, we can't keep everyone happy all the time πŸ˜Š

Hi5 nikki!
Exactly my POV😳!

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I m really irritated after today's epi.but not because i was expecting some lovy dovy scene between Arya but because of Arti's double standard.I can proudly say that i ma loyal fan of PV.Even in the worst track i tried to find something logical.But today i just couldn't digest what Arti said.Truly say dear as a woman she should have said this or not?
Edited by nusratjahan505 - 11 years ago