Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey IPKKNDians ,

As the previous thread has exceeded the 150 page limit this new thread is being created to continue all BS Movie related discussions.

Link to previous thread(s):
1 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3377799
2 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3438867
3 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451257
4 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3453645

All discussions pertaining to Barun Sobti's Movies : promos , sign up with new projects news . Post in this thread rather than spamming the forum meant for IPKKND .

DT will reserve the second post for Index , so members can navigate the thread easily . 

Thanks for cooperating .

IPKKND DT

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaya2arhifan4evermetaphor4kasrdmArHiLover-xKranucoronapsychescarletblossomOhSiyapaa..Panache...Sugar_ArHi..Nan08.Sama.Bakirushshririti4u-chamkilli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (5): Discuss here Only" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Warnings From Previous Thread:

[MODNOTE]This is to remind all members that this thread is for BS Movies and Movies ONLY. Making off topic posts and bringing in other actors/posting photos of them/discussing them is unacceptable.

Please consider this as your first and final warning on this issue, repeated rule breaking may lead to this thread being closed.

IPKKND Dev Team.

Reminder to members this thread is to discuss Barun's movies and only Barun's movies.

This thread should not be used for off topic discussion, bashing and discussion of other members

Any discussion relating to SPA should take place in the sticky thread SPA 2013 [Discuss here ONLY]

Lastly, remember to quote only 3 quotes per post.

FINAL WARNING

IPKKND DT[/MODNOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08..Sugar_ArHi..riti4u

.Panache.

IF-Rockerz

.Panache.

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Congo on the new thread Party
Sobti rocks Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Kranu

IF-Rockerz

Kranu

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yay new thread. Copying from previous thread of Sasya's

Articles on 22 Yards 

Directed by Mitali Ghoshal's, a film based on cricket will star Barun Sobti

Posted on December 26, 2012 by admin

All set to hit the big screen again with MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT is Barun Sobti. The film is scheduled for release in couple of months. After the of shoot for MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT, Barun is all set to work on his next film with a fresh and talented team. Directed by Mitali Ghoshal, the name of the film is yet to be titled. She has also been in the news for the popular documentary 'Warrior Prince', which was premiered widely on popular sports channel.

"I am really excited to be working with Mitali and MS productions. It's a great script; the film is based on cricket with many important characters. We will start with the workshops in January and shoot in April. This is the project that I am concentrating on right now and yes I am also reading other scripts but taking my time to decide my next", said Barun when asked about his new project.

Barun visits Kolkata to do a recce for 22 Yards

Stuti Agarwal, TNN Jan 22, 2013, 03.15PM IST

Barun Sobti, who set hearts aflutter with his portrayal of Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was recently in Kolkata to do a recce for his film 22 Yards, in which he plays a cricket agent.

The film is a story of a sports agent and a cricketer, where both make a comeback with each other's help. The international cricket industry is a backdrop for the film, being directed by Mitali Ghoshal. "I came to familiarize myself with the city before I start shooting here," said Barun. The team went to Eden Gardens, Maidan, Maharani Tea Stall and Rajarhat for the recce.

Edited by Kranu - 28 February 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessaneelovesarshi_BacknForth_OhSiyapaa.Nan08Bakiriti4u

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

So now Barun has 5 movies right? Big smile

PS. It's a joke guys! People kept thinking the thread number means the number of movies. So I just joked about it here!

Edited by polly2312 - 01 March 2013 at 7:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHiLover-xIsa_descarletblossom.Sama.VasuSsimimriti4u

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

YaayParty... I hope Barun's movie will realise soon.. Already completed 4 threadsLOL

Edited by Baki - 28 February 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simimriti4u

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz

coronapsyche

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thnx Minnu .Hug

Congooo for the new thread Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

pinkeye

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkeye

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Minu for opening this thread. Really appreciate it.

Congo all my friends and bengali fellow Barunians and non Bengali Sobtians.Big smile

Hope to have some great discussions on this thread along with launch of much anticipated photos of the incredible actor called Barun Sobti.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aneelovesarshibramcote46.Panache.Isa_deKranuNan08VasuSpolly_mkriti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top