Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

hamara Rocky bhi hero nikla !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Wow...wasn't it a completely unexpected precap?!!Wink Hamaara kaangri pehelwaan paanch paanch gundon se bhid gayaCool  Now who would have thunk that he, who was capable of dropping a 200 grams ka halwe ka bowl could do THAT!!!

Waise, my best guess was that he'd do some trick to get Rinku out of those goons' trap but Rocky Singh to poora filmy nikla re  Approve Big smile What did u guys feel after today's episode?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Mahek_No1ashaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hamara Rocky bhi hero nikla !!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
yea rocky  became  a hero LOLbut in scared watchin the precapConfusedShocked coz that evil ashokDead that guy is deranged fellow Shocked
waise iss parvarissh show airing  on friday Confusednow coz thy gave parvarish precap promo for 1st march 2013 LOL
Parvarish Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi 720p [Precap Promo] 1st March 2013 Video Watch Online HD

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
WOW Rocky is fighting 5 guys... but im also scared for Rocky like that Ashok guy is really messed and I dont trust him!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I said this long time ago only ki aisa hi hoga...this show's on the declining chart (even TRP's prove it now)...CV's sudhre nahi to mera fav show will be gone from the tv channels :(

Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Biggest advantage Rocky will have fighting with those poor peopleROFL is that they can't catch him.ROFL
Jab pakden gai, haathon ke beechh mein se slip hojaaye ga.ROFL

lizzie1765

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Biggest advantage Rocky will have fighting with those poor peopleROFL is that they can't catch him.ROFL
Jab pakden gai, haathon ke beechh mein se slip hojaaye ga.ROFL

hahaha..."those poor people"LOL

lizzie1765

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100prabh

WOW Rocky is fighting 5 guys... but im also scared for Rocky like that Ashok guy is really messed and I dont trust him!!!

Yeah, this is definitely a very scary situation for Rocky and in turn, for all of us ...Dead
I hope he and Rinku get out of there safe Confused...But who am I kidding, they are gonna be, right? After all, this is a daily show...itna drama to banta hi hai..Wink

On a serious note though, I hope no girl ever has to go through such traumatic circumstancesOuch because in reality, there are no characters like RockyUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarlizzie1765Shwets1502

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

yea rocky  became  a hero LOLbut in scared watchin the precapConfusedShocked coz that evil ashokDead that guy is deranged fellow Shocked
waise iss parvarissh show airing  on friday Confusednow coz thy gave parvarish precap promo for 1st march 2013 LOL
Parvarish Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi 720p [Precap Promo] 1st March 2013 Video Watch Online HD

I  have no idea..will have to keep checking for the linksSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top