Anamika will be replaced most probably. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Ashamed? 😆 Sweetheart, its the truth. Trust me, had Anamika been un-justly criticized in the forum, I'd have taken HER side. Its how I am. And you did'nt reply, how exactly is this inappropriate? I'd like a more specific answer.
Oh, so criticizing Anamika is creating "havoc" by itself? 😲 🤣
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Ashamed? 😆 Sweetheart, its the truth. Trust me, had Anamika been un-justly criticized in the forum, I'd have taken HER side. Its how I am. And you did'nt reply, how exactly is this inappropriate? I'd like a more specific answer.
Oh, so criticizing Anamika is creating "havoc" by itself? 😲 🤣

Do you have problems reading? I said "abusing other members" is havoc!
@bold you want me to believe that? there are at least 5 posts made everyday by coolnfundu that only insult Anamika, and I never saw you coming to defend her then 😳
I will give you a specific answer when I have time to go dig through Mr. Coolnfundu's posts, which I am not very fond of!  🤢
A thousand posts are made against Rano everyday, I never went there to defend her either, even though I was a silent reader right from the start in this forum. I started posting only after people started justifying Anamika's ignoble deeds. There you go.
Yeah, please do dig em up. I'll be waiting.
SunshineFlames thumbnail

A thousand posts are made against Rano everyday, I never went there to defend her either, even though I was a silent reader right from the start in this forum. I started posting only after people started justifying Anamika's ignoble deeds. There you go.
Yeah, please do dig em up. I'll be waiting.

I didn't exaggerate when I said there are 5-6 posts made against Anamika, but saying there are 1000 posts against Rano is just an exaggeration, nothing else! I will surely dig some posts for you!
You truly showed what your thinking is like, because you only support Rano! You try to make yourself look great by saying you will also support Anamika, but I know you won't do it! You know why? Because you are full of hatred and insecurities, nothing else.
"A Thousand" is a figure of speech, meaning "a lot".
What happened, couldn't find a reply when I said I never defended Rano in those posts either? Booo! 😆
SunshineFlames thumbnail

"A Thousand" is a figure of speech, meaning "a lot".
What happened, couldn't find a reply when I said I never defended Rano in those posts either? Booo! 😆

I know what it means, but it IS an hyperbole (exaggeration) and there was no need for that 😳
Why would I need a reply for that? You said yourself that you joined shortly! Why would I need a reply for you not defending Rano on other posts? If you weren't active, then how would you defend Rano? I guess I am trying to work with "logic" here, and that is the reason you are not getting my point 😆
Ay! Logic isn't your best friend, like comprehension. I said I was a silent reader then, which means I could've joined in had I wanted to. Fail. *shakes head with a sad sigh*Edited by krystal_watz - 11 years ago
SunshineFlames thumbnail

Ay! Logic isn't your best friend, like comprehension. I said I was a silent reader then, which means I could've joined in had I wanted to. Fail. *shakes head with a sad sigh*

ummm, exactly! If you were a silent reader, that meant you didn't post stuff! Then why would I think you defended Rano then? Of course you started defending Rano when you became an active member! And when did I say you couldn't have joined when you wanted to? 🤔
Well honey, if I was a Rano fan, I'd have joined and defended her right away, like I did now. Why would I remain silent? You should take an IQ test, you have serious trouble understanding simple stuff. I'm serious, not joking.
Edited by krystal_watz - 11 years ago
SunshineFlames thumbnail

Well honey, if I was a Rano fan, I'd have joined and defended her right away, like I did now. Why would I remain silent? You should take an IQ test, you have serious trouble understanding simple stuff. I'm serious, not joking.

oh, I already took an IQ test, thanks for your recommendation!  I appreciate it!  😛
You know, there are a lot of Rano fans who are not active, they like Rano, but they do not do anything to defend her! So why would I believe you were not someone like them too? 😆