Qubool Hai

Revenge Roulette by adeeti10&delena90-Chapter 5 up

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

So Dee (adeeti 10) and I decided to work on a collaborative story. We have called it "Revenge Roulette" and will post chapters in parts. Hope you guys enjoy it. Please do leave us your feedback! Thanks for reading! :)

Revenge Roulette

Prologue

...And life had dealt her the ultimate card. She just could not believe her luck. Of all the things that could have happened...THIS did. She sat in her room paralyzed by fear. She didn't know how she was going to deal with the fall out. She needed to make plans. Lots of plans. They were absolutely necessary for whatever was to happen next.

How had she been so stupid? She had always thought she was smarter...better than this. She should have been careful. But she hadn't been and now she needed to make plans. Closing her eyes, she took long, steadying breaths. She needed that. She had to calm down.

"Faster, faster", she rasped, in utter throes of her bliss. He was amazing and he was driving her wild, but she needed more. She needed it faster, harder, rougher. She needed him to lose control, with her. He increased his pace, angling his body so that he could hit the spot that would shatter her. The aggression, the passion'

She opened her eyes with a start.  The memories...how she wished she could cut them out of her mind. Every time she closed her eyes he was there, filling her mind, her heart, her body. The passion had burned strong between the two of them but he had destroyed it. Thrown it away. He was arrogant and vindictive and she would give anything to be rid of him. But she couldn't. He was in her now.

Looking at the test she held in her hands, she processed what the two little pink lines meant. She was pregnant. That night had left her something that she would forever cherish, but she had to figure out what was next. Did this change anything?

She hated the man and had vowed revenge. Did a baby change that?

________________________________________________________________________________

INDEX

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Mamsa,

I am just posting Dee's ad my index. Here are the links:

DEE'S SS

AsYa T.L.C

AsYa Summer Love

I am just going to post my Fanfiction Index, you should be able to get links to all my work from there :)

Del's FF index:

Fanfiction Index

Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This sounds really interesting!
Zoya pregnant?
Asade not with her...wonder what could have lead to all this when all that passion and intensity was intact in their relationship?
Very intrigued and curious to know all the answer's to the why's!
Bring it on girls...will be waiting wtih berated breath!😊
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Awesomeee cant wait for the next paaart ðŸ˜›
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hope the characters are Asad and Zoya of course😳 Of course Asad being the one to get her knocked up. 😆 Got my attention already.

Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

This sounds really interesting!

Zoya pregnant?
Asade not with her...wonder what could have lead to all this when all that passion and intensity was intact in their relationship?
Very intrigued and curious to know all the answer's to the why's!
Bring it on girls...will be waiting wtih berated breath!😊

Hehe! Yup wait and watch! ðŸ˜†
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

Hope the characters are Asad and Zoya of course😳 Of course Asad being the one to get her knocked up. 😆 Got my attention already.

Laila,
Who knows? Why not Ayaan Zoya? ðŸ˜†
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: adeeti10

Laila,
Who knows? Why not Ayaan Zoya? ðŸ˜†

🤢🤢🤢

Does that give you my answer? 😉😆

I am not even going to read it if it Ayaan-Zoya jodi, and he  (Ayaan) does not come off manly enough to even know what to do in the bedroom with a dominant and powerful girl like Zoya. 😉
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
shobakv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is interesting...

Please update soon
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oooh! Love your FFs and can't WAIT to see what you come up with as a team! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both of you are Amazing writers,
Really, looking forward to it!
Please add me to the pm list!
~Sophie :)