Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 2 Page 66

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalsakhisangniMoner_Radio-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 01/3" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Beera On Phone To Mohan--Sasur jiROFL mera matlab hai ki Sir jiLOL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 02 March 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghan27_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Update kaha hai? Sumi? Neelu isn't online..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Live Update from me today Embarrassed

Navika leaving for home. She falls down from her bike. Beera goes running towards her and gives his hand to pick her up. Mohan comes there. Beera gets up and walks away. Mohan tends to her wounds. Navika protests. Mohan yells at her and asks her to stop being rebellious. Navika says I dont like to be rebellious and roam around with a huge emotional baggage. I didnt ask for it. Mohan ties his hanky around her wound. Beera helps in lifting her scooty. And gives his pyaar wale looks to her LOL. Mohan says she reminds me of somebody. Wonder how Nanhi is now.

Megha dresses Navika's wound at home. Megha asks her if she will come to the annual function. Navika says she has some work. Megha spots Mohan's hanky. She says she will wash it and asks Navika to return it to the owner. 

RJ is busy practising her dance. Mohan adoringly watches her and applauds. Guru unpacks things and asks God to help him deal with the next day.

Next day Megha and Mohan are getting ready for the school function.They leave for the school function.

Navika arrives in a burkha at the Indore station with Tommy dressed as a porter. Beera comes dressed in a Kurta Pyjama as her Mishter LOL! They both exhange angry looks. Beera says I knew something must be cooking in your mind how will I leave you alone. He says I think the baby must be hungry so come lets find a place to feed the baby. ROFL

Guru at the school audi waiting for Mohan.The principal announces the guests of honour. She calls out Mohan as Mr. M.A. Bhatnagar.

Mohan arrives in the auditorium. Megha senses that her LOWE must be around! Principal says that he is also the founder of the NAM foundation. Megha walks towards the dias. Guru comes and sits next to Mohan. Megha is next to curtains and moves it to see who this Bhatnagar is at that moment her assisstant comes and says RJ is not getting ready asks her to help in that.

Beera is annoying Navika with his Begum Shohar nok jhoks. Navika tells him to behave.Beera enjoying his time.LOLHe gets a call and gets up from there. Dadda is on the other end. Dadda is angry that Beera has joined his enemy's camp. Beera says I am doing this to understand whats right and whats wrong. Navika overhears this.

Navika and Beera are in the waiting room of the station. A sweeper is sweeping the floor. Navika says my baby is so adorable. Beera gets a call from Tommy who poses as his saala. He goes out to take the call and calls Navika outside. Navika goes out.

The school announcer announces the first item to be a fancy dress competition. Kids come out one by one in their costumes. Guru says he is not enjoying the performance Mohan asks him to go out if he is not interested. 

Navika is talking to Tommy as her Bhaijaan. She asks if Abbu got to know about their operation. Tommy says no. Abbu iS Mohan LOL . She says you better dont let him know. She goes back inside to find the baby missing. She asks Tommy if he saw anybody walking out of the waiting room. He says nobody but the sweeper who had a garbage bag with him. Navika says thats where the baby is. And runs from there with Tommy to follow the sweeper. Beera calls Mohan and informs everything that just happend.

Precap - Shows Navika being chased by Goons. Mohana and Beera arrive. RJ and Megha performing on stage. Mohan in danger and Navika yells 'Spiderman' Shocked. Mohan hears it.

Edited by sumiswap - 01 March 2013 at 9:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVPavaniShinyJumanaLoveKunalswavai2Pravesh.PsakhisangniknrajisitammaMoner_RadioSayaani-ChidiyaZaYaHolic_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewani

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Update kaha hai? Sumi? Neelu isn't online..

Bidu...Update of the first segment posted Embarrassed...abhi ek hafta thoda patience rakho...I am slow LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni_Bidzie_UserId

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I am getting restless here.. where's the update? Is the episode so bad that no one is watching????Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
M.A. BhatnagarLOL

swavai2_Bidzie_

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Navika sab phasht phasht karne ke chakkar mein satynas karne wali hai! Ouch

_Bidzie_Sunna_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.