Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

34578860.gif

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.LOLEmbarrassed
hehe ria this is from the remix bloopers naa ...how cute it is ...i love priya's smile Embarrassed and raj's cutenessBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyaa_1985

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone (Page 3)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esnehaa

priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well Embarrassed but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image Confused 
i dont think so because i feel everyone who is watching this show knows very well that even though real names of actors are used in this show ,it is scripted. priya is not portraying herself just some traits of her personality and character are used in this show.everything is fiction yar except somethings llike  raj priya offscreen friendship Tongue
 and i too would love to see her in season 2 as well along with raj WinkEmbarrassed

AY_RHr4eVer

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
how was today's epi? was there anything YaRa? I heard sbs/sbb showed a segment on The Serial today...anything yaraish?

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Made this today...my first ever siggy...Smile. Wanted to post it here...
I know I have a lot to learn...but thought of posting it anyway...
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9439/87310388.jpg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverdieyahey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Loved their friendship. They are really COOL!!!

dieya

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

34578860.gif

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.LOLEmbarrassed

thanks for this avi yaar,HugHugmore huggy for this avi... this is a beautiful moment of YaRa for me from Bloopers...
thats really cute i just love the way Raj laugh here.. is it free to use, i want to use

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

how was today's epi? was there anything YaRa? I heard sbs/sbb showed a segment on The Serial today...anything yaraish?
this week ,.no scene of YaRa till now Sleepy but still 2 epis r left so i m just hoping to see them

esnehaa

Groupbie

esnehaa

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieya

Originally posted by esnehaa

priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well Embarrassed but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image Confused 
i dont think so because i feel everyone who is watching this show knows very well that even though real names of actors are used in this show ,it is scripted. priya is not portraying herself just some traits of her personality and character are used in this show.everything is fiction yar except somethings llike  raj priya offscreen friendship Tongue
 and i too would love to see her in season 2 as well along with raj WinkEmbarrassed
yaa but still i am not liking one thing priya is shown only with aly, raj and vikrant how is that possible if she is new member of their group why does not she chat with pooja or sara and others and i was disappointed when raj said priya wal and kundra are not my friends only you helped me when i was in need
this is shocking and sadOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.