The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

   

The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone (Page 3)

dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 1354

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

34578860.gif

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.LOLEmbarrassed
hehe ria this is from the remix bloopers naa ...how cute it is ...i love priya's smile Embarrassed and raj's cutenessBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyaa_1985

dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 1354

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esnehaa

priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well Embarrassed but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image Confused 
i dont think so because i feel everyone who is watching this show knows very well that even though real names of actors are used in this show ,it is scripted. priya is not portraying herself just some traits of her personality and character are used in this show.everything is fiction yar except somethings llike  raj priya offscreen friendship Tongue
 and i too would love to see her in season 2 as well along with raj WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVer

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Joined: 15 September 2006
Posts: 24779

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
how was today's epi? was there anything YaRa? I heard sbs/sbb showed a segment on The Serial today...anything yaraish?
riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 5128

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Made this today...my first ever siggy...Smile. Wanted to post it here...
I know I have a lot to learn...but thought of posting it anyway...
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9439/87310388.jpg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverdieyahey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 12106

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Loved their friendship. They are really COOL!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dieya

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Joined: 28 November 2009
Posts: 1604

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

34578860.gif

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.LOLEmbarrassed

thanks for this avi yaar,HugHugmore huggy for this avi... this is a beautiful moment of YaRa for me from Bloopers...
thats really cute i just love the way Raj laugh here.. is it free to use, i want to use
dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 1354

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

how was today's epi? was there anything YaRa? I heard sbs/sbb showed a segment on The Serial today...anything yaraish?
this week ,.no scene of YaRa till now Sleepy but still 2 epis r left so i m just hoping to see them
esnehaa Groupbie
esnehaa
esnehaa

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 89

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieya

Originally posted by esnehaa

priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well Embarrassed but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image Confused 
i dont think so because i feel everyone who is watching this show knows very well that even though real names of actors are used in this show ,it is scripted. priya is not portraying herself just some traits of her personality and character are used in this show.everything is fiction yar except somethings llike  raj priya offscreen friendship Tongue
 and i too would love to see her in season 2 as well along with raj WinkEmbarrassed
yaa but still i am not liking one thing priya is shown only with aly, raj and vikrant how is that possible if she is new member of their group why does not she chat with pooja or sara and others and i was disappointed when raj said priya wal and kundra are not my friends only you helped me when i was in need
this is shocking and sadOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index