Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: esnehaa

i also like them
but i am shocked they brought in priya just for two weeks this is so unfair how can they do this to her i simply love this girl priya wal i am feeling bad for her she does not deserve this

Right now I am feeling so lucky to be loving Priya Wal. She is a true gem and I am so proud to be her fan. She knew that the show might be ending in 1-2 weeks and her character might not get justice...but she still entered the show because she knew how happy it would make us YaRa fans. I always felt that they are doing this for us...but today I KNOW!

Seriously we are lucky bunch of people to love these two people who cares so much about their fans. More respect to both of them๐Ÿค—

I LOVE YOU PRIYA WAL AND RAJ SINGH ARORA!๐Ÿค— Thank you for all these moments that you're giving us...they'll forever be cherished๐Ÿค—
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw Ashi add this mix on the first page...it's the only YaRa mix we have...and it deserves to be on the first page๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU[/YOUTUBE]
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Btw Ashi add this mix on the first page...it's the only YaRa mix we have...and it deserves to be on the first page๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Nitz... This mix is my favorite from my all video mixes...  Raj also liked this vm and i m really happy that i made this mix๐Ÿ˜Š

Riya_16 thumbnail
Thanks Ashi for this wonderful AT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Have been excessively busy for the past few days ๐Ÿ˜ญ, also had to go out of station to attend a wedding...missed all the episodes ( running off to watch them๐Ÿ˜Š).
How I have missed watching Raj and Priya!! (sigh) Anways just LOVEEE them together...โ˜บ๏ธ. Just watching them together makes my day...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love
Riya
Riya_16 thumbnail

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by riyaa_1985 - 11 years ago
esnehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by esnehaa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riyaa_1985

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehe ria this is from the remix bloopers naa ...how cute it is ...i love priya's smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ and raj's cuteness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: esnehaa

priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image ๐Ÿ˜• 

i dont think so because i feel everyone who is watching this show knows very well that even though real names of actors are used in this show ,it is scripted. priya is not portraying herself just some traits of her personality and character are used in this show.everything is fiction yar except somethings llike  raj priya offscreen friendship ๐Ÿ˜›
 and i too would love to see her in season 2 as well along with raj ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how was today's epi? was there anything YaRa? I heard sbs/sbb showed a segment on The Serial today...anything yaraish?
Riya_16 thumbnail
Made this today...my first ever siggy...๐Ÿ˜Š. Wanted to post it here...
I know I have a lot to learn...but thought of posting it anyway...