Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i find d bond b/n priya n raj really strong.it s such  a beautiful relationship!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverdieyahey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the AT Ashi,  I m Ambar by the way u can call me Shelly..  Vikas Gupta also want season 2, so there is hope for Season 2.  finger crossed... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esnehaa

i also like them
but i am shocked they brought in priya just for two weeks this is so unfair how can they do this to her i simply love this girl priya wal i am feeling bad for her she does not deserve this Ouch

Right now I am feeling so lucky to be loving Priya Wal. She is a true gem and I am so proud to be her fan. She knew that the show might be ending in 1-2 weeks and her character might not get justice...but she still entered the show because she knew how happy it would make us YaRa fans. I always felt that they are doing this for us...but today I KNOW!

Seriously we are lucky bunch of people to love these two people who cares so much about their fans. More respect to both of themHug

I LOVE YOU PRIYA WAL AND RAJ SINGH ARORA!Hug Thank you for all these moments that you're giving us...they'll forever be cherishedHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rsa_26esnehaarega24AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverdieya

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Btw Ashi add this mix on the first page...it's the only YaRa mix we have...and it deserves to be on the first pageEmbarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerrega24Simi_YaRaLoverdieyaashi_mania

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Btw Ashi add this mix on the first page...it's the only YaRa mix we have...and it deserves to be on the first pageEmbarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU

Thanks Nitz... This mix is my favorite from my all video mixes...  Raj also liked this vm and i m really happy that i made this mixSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ashi for this wonderful ATThumbs Up. Have been excessively busy for the past few days Cry, also had to go out of station to attend a wedding...missed all the episodes ( running off to watch themSmile).
How I have missed watching Raj and Priya!! (sigh) Anways just LOVEEE them together...Blushing. Just watching them together makes my day...Embarrassed

Love
Riya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
34578860.gif

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 03 March 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverdieyahey.bhaggu

esnehaa

Groupbie

esnehaa

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
priya wal is rockstar seriously  i want her in season 2 as well Embarrassed but somewhere i feel it will be great to see her in 100 % fiction show rather than this because i have a fear that this show may harm her offscreen image Confused 

Edited by esnehaa - 04 March 2013 at 1:40am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.