The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
hmm it seems wahi will be part of last episode i m keen to watch raj priya nd karan then 😳
i remember there was one sbs segment featuring karan. priya and raj.shweta was not thr ,during remix times and priya and raj were continuously saying this he is karan wahi tabaahi 🤣 he disturbs us a lot and wahi was just standing najarein jhuka 🤣 ke YaRa were pulling his leg 😆
i ll watch kai po che this weekend, everyone is paraising it 😉
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dieya

hmm it seems wahi will be part of last episode i m keen to watch raj priya nd karan then 😳
i remember there was one sbs segment featuring karan. priya and raj.shweta was not thr ,during remix times and priya and raj were continuously saying this he is karan wahi tabaahi 🤣 he disturbs us a lot and wahi was just standing najarein jhuka 🤣 ke YaRa were pulling his leg 😆
i ll watch kai po che this weekend, everyone is paraising it 😉

What? What? What? I don't remember any such segment!😲 When did that happen? WHY WHY wHY did we not have any video uploaders during that time???😡 Details please

And yes watch kai po che...I don't want to ruin it for you so I won't say anything but you'll love it and be ready with a tissue paper box for the last 15 mins of the movie. But sigh it was beautiful. And the songs and music and the acting...everything was like amazing! Loved the movie as a whole...it was just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I am so high on all its songs...there are just 3...manja is SO and subharam is soo garba-raas type song...it actually makes me want to get up and do some garba. Such a beautiful navratri song😳 And meethi boliyan is just so sweet and beautiful song.

Yaar just watch for yourself and then we shall talk about this movie I am dying to talk about it😳
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
Riya_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_YaRaLover

thanks for this avi yaar,🤗🤗more huggy for this avi... this is a beautiful moment of YaRa for me from Bloopers...
thats really cute i just love the way Raj laugh here.. is it free to use, i want to use

awww...Simi...🤗🤗 loads of hugs for u too yaar...and OF COURSE U CAN USE IT YAAR>>>yeh bhi koi poochne waali baat hai...WHATEVER I MAKE IS FREE TO USE FOR ALL OF YOU YAAR...😳. Agli baar kuch accha lage to bas use kar lena...😉
Thanks a lot Simi for liking it...😃
Riya_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

I am yet to watch last two episodes so I will write on them later but Raj said they finished shooting for the serial today. So thursday's episode was shot today?😲 Wow! That's pretty close. But last episode is going to be on Gumrah's success party and half of TV industry will be shown. Hmmm I just hope we get tons of YaRa...and that would make me happy

I have a feeling that Wahi is also going to be in that episode, probably because raj uploaded his and kundra's pic...so I hope we get YaRa-Wahi too...and they take me back to my Ashi-Yuvi-Ranveer nostalgia

@ Riya: Amazing YaRa avi and AY siggie☺️ I loved that YaRa blooper🤣 Seriously their laugh is contagious😳 And AY!!!! it's an amazing siggie riya...very good as your first one😳 I don't even have my first siggie but I know it was on YaRa pic of tellychakkar😳 Can't wait to see more stuff from your kitty😳

PS: Did you guys see Kai Po Che? If not, GO AND WATCH. Seriously!

Thank u sooo much Nitz🤗. Aww me too love them to bits. ☺️. Will definitely try to make better ones in future. Thanks once again for your lovely comments. They mean a lot to me.😊

P.S- Did u look in the archives of RF...? It might be there.
P.P.S- Waiting to catch Kai Po Che. Is it really adapted from Tree Mistakes of my life by Chetan Bhagat? Read the book before now waiting to catch the movieee.😊
Riya_16 thumbnail
Even though it's a YaRa at couldn't stop myself from posting an Ashi-Soniya siggy😊. Feel free to criticize. 😆

love
Riya
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyaa_1985

Even though it's a YaRa at couldn't stop myself from posting an Ashi-Soniya siggy😊. Feel free to criticize.
😆

love
Riya

lol even if its an ashi sonu siggy its more than welcome here coz its frm my most most dav scene of remux,if i ever had to name THE scene of remix,it wl alwayz b this one

n the siggy awesome too just loved it
watched today's epi just now
no YaRa scene even today but for a change it was good to see kundra priya scene 😉  , scenes actually, there were two .. atleast somebody noticed that priya came alone in the party
when priya said to karan " i m proud of u tu toh star ban gaya yar" hehe that was pretty cute 😆
in yesterday's epi wali party priya was all alone and nobody was talking to her that was quite  strange but chalo atleast today toh atleast karan was interacting with her 😃
i have no idea what will happen next because just last episode left and there are so many things to be shown 😕
anyways... rohan came with peehu and in precap it was shown ki raj was hugging peehu and again pooja was looking upset seeing this ..poor girl
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was not YaRa scene, but there was a little hug of YaRa.. don't you think Sara is suddenly interested on Vikrant.. well i don't care, i only want Priya to be happy and Aly is not right guy for her.. love Priya and Kundra's friendship, it seems like after Raj Kundra is good friend of Priya but that is not in real of course..  
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
there was not YaRa scene today, its really make me sad. now we just last episode left to watch them together😭😭..  
Priya look soo alone today,  there was no Raj for her, they love bird is just lost in their own world... he is even dont realize that Priya is upset... wel kundra helped her to cheer up, thats was quite cute...
why the hell peehu came in that party, she is not invited right?? 😕😕 wel rohan ka toh dimaag hi khrab ho gaya hai. no one can't help him..

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: esnehaa

yaa but still i am not liking one thing priya is shown only with aly, raj and vikrant how is that possible if she is new member of their group why does not she chat with pooja or sara and others and i was disappointed when raj said priya wal and kundra are not my friends only you helped me when i was in need
this is shocking and sad

Firstly, I agree with dieya that the show is fictional and should be seen as fiction. I mean no actor is stupid to reveal their life in front of media, ruining their privacy.
As for Priya shown with selected few, I feel like their group was broken after Raj went missing...I mean they stopped hanging out much but see that is the thing, they never showed anything like that and took the leap at a VERY WRONG time. It would have been better for them to just continue with past, and show raj-pooja together in season 2 because I am really close to believing that there might be season 2...i hope.

This leap just made the show more chaotic and half of the stuff doesn't make sense. The individual moments are nice, but overall...the story doesn't connect which I am disappointed with, a lot.

And I am yet to watch the episodes...in fact going to watch right now so will comment on what raj said after watching it. But reading you all ka posts is making me very unexcited 😔 Still going to watch it...hope I like it.