The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone

Posted: 11 years ago

Yeah Guys our beloved Raj n Priya are back in a show together after such a longgg time

We have loved them as Ashi n Yuvi in Remix 😳😳😳

and all AY fans were really lucky to see them back again together in KGGK as Aditi n Ashu 😳

and now they r back again in " The Serial " playing themselves as Raj and Priya😳

This zone is purely for discussing abt this come back of theirs after so many years n making all of us sooo sooo happy...n discussing the episodes n their scenes

A mix on this awesome couple made by AY_RHr4eVer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT87MyhggAU[/YOUTUBE]

Ps: I know that there r articles saying the show is abt to end on 7th n that means there is just  a week left...but that should not demotivate us from not discussing abt them or also from starting a new AT for them...coz we have got them onscreen together after soo long...n that happiness needs to be expressed n shared...like all AYians have always said...just be happy coz it happened 🤗

Edited by ashi_mania - 11 years ago
Just a briefing abt whats happened with them during the last 3 episodes since priya entered the show

As we all know that Raj was all depressed with his breakup with Pihu and was missing...n then we had to amazing promo dedicated to Raj n priya which showed that priya found raj n bought him home n takes very good care of him n helps him come back to normal

Priya has been dating a guy named Aly n when she meets raj at a party throw by paras...she tells him that there is nothing exciting going on in their relationship...its just teh same routine...to which Raj suggests that she needs some change 😆...n also asks her out for sky diving ( I am sooo looking forward to see them sky dive together...I really hope they show this before the show ends )

At that same party priya kinda seems interested in vikrant n then she also comes across him at her favourite keema pav centre...they have a nice lil convo out there n she invites him for a camping adventure which vikrant readily accepts

On the other hand pooja feels jealous seeing raj n priya so close n happy at paras's party...but this very jealousy n a lil help from an aunty helps her confess her feelings to raj

thats abt it...as far as raj n priya n their scenes were concerned in the last 3 epi's...my views abt todays epi coming up in the next post 😛

now coming on to todays episode

LOVED LOVED LOVEDDD the episode today...everything abt it was awesome......loved the priya vikrant scene...yeah i know it was all shown a bit hurriedly but like i said i have become fida over them...n they r certainly a better pair than priya n ali...so I really dont mind their story developing at the moment...n I really like vikrants dialogues...he is a man of few words but jo bhi bolta hain bahut effective hota hain😳...n btw wasnt that set up totally romantic...main toh fida ho gayi us location pe...itni mast aur romantic jagah pe kuch kaise nahin hota yaar 😆

OMG n wat do I say abt Raj n Priya convo...Omg...I guess this is what we all wanted...the first n the only person whom she talks to abt the vikrant episode is Raj 😳...I loved how Raj was constantly laffing n saying " Vikrant Massey...Priya u didnt get anyone else but him "./...lol u ask me I am happy it was not anyone but him only 😉...everything abt the convo was too good...just LOVEEEDDD it

n I sooo loved the Pooja Vikrant convo too...truly they seemed like BFF...both talking to each other abt their feelings n confessions...I though this was the scene of the day...both acted so well...esp Vikrant...I just loved him today...the way he was blushing...seriously like pooja said...his face said it all...I sooo hope priya doesnt ruin it on monday...I sooo wanna see them together 😳

Edited by ashi_mania - 11 years ago
Thanks for opening this ashi🤗 I can't even tell you how awesome it feels to have Raj and Priya back on our screens, together. And we have talked about that a lot...so i will just come to today's episode.

YES! Today's episode was much much better compared to the past three episodes, although I still wish that everything happened slowly, but since the show is ending, I am ready to give that benefit of doubt now that they have showed me and made me believe that agar time extension hota, then it would have been more beautiful😳

I LOVED Priya and Vikrant's conversation. It was more about them finding themselves and reading through each other's facade that they hide from other people, you know? I loved the scene...and yes it was too quick and sudden and I wish they had given this track a time and showed a slow and gradual rise of their feelings, but like I said...giving benefit of the doubt. Because I loved how they talked and it was beautiful, otherwise. You know I was so happy seeing Priya in today's episode...I finally felt like I am seeing the Priya who played my Ashi. I won't lie but I felt disconnected with Misha...but today I just loved Priya...and how you had to read through her expressions to see how much caged she is feeling with Aly...it was beautiful. She was beautiful👏🤗

And Raj-Pooja...I loved their scene on wednesday and I loved how she just told him, you know without really expecting him to give yes as an answer...understanding his space and state of mind...it was really beautiful and sweet, but again I wish they had given more space and time to this relationship to actually show how Raj was able to gain that faith back upon love, after such a bad heartbreak. I think this was one thing the writer owe to us. Although Raj looked ultra cute without beard and omg they way he was blushing!😳🤗 Soo adorable😳

Now, coming to the best part about today's episode...YaRa and Vikrant-Pooja. I told you guys naa, this was the show I liked...I just loved how it is so much beyond just lowe. It's about friendships and life and the ups and downs of it. And it was just amazing how Vikrant-Pooja were sharing their feelings with each other and same with YaRa (although I wish they had showed Raj talking about Pooja's confession to Priya...and showed us what he was thinking about it...and talked to someone, well priya in this case, about it)

But I LOVED Vikrant-Pooja's scene. It was just beautiful and I was just aww-ing at Vikrant. This guy is such an amazing actor...I am so glad that he is part of this show and I got to watch him😳 I seriously loved the way he was blushing and feeling so happy feeling this emotion of love once again. He deserves it and I hope...I seriously hope Priya doesn't break his heart...I really want them to be together now...it will be beautiful...but yes before that, I want Priya to figure out herself what she really wants😳🤗

And now comes the ultimate...YaRa! OMG! This was such an unexpected scene and so beautiful on top of that I loved how Priya went to Raj and told him what she did...and how he gave her advice but still wouldn't stop pulling her legs🤣🤗 Awww he is so her person😳🤗 I got so happy seeing this scene...you know who they remind me of? Yuvi-Sidoo Piddo☺️ I know not exactly like them but just their equation and comfort level😳🤗 It was beautiful yaar. I loved it. And their acting...they always do this naa? How can they make me go so fida over them that I just get happy seeing their jhalak? I LOVE THEM🤗 I don't want this show to end...I want, need more YaRa😭 especially in a show this good, I don't want it to end.

Just four more episode left...please gimme some more YaRa

PS: Ashi you have some really old siggies yaar...pass them onto me...I lost so many of these old siggies🥺😔 I remember how crazy we went over that ani's siggie...w/ heart shaped...and oh man 
yayyy YaRa AT thank u for opening it here 🤗i cant even tell how happy i m after seeing raj priya together after such a long time
this was the best episode by far😉 got  to see yara scene after two episodes yipppee 😃
today raj was actually looking like yuvi 😆all clean shaved 
and priya and raj convo was supercool when raj got to know that priya kissed vikrant he was like "what wally ! u kissed vikrant massey i mean seriously vikrant massey 😆 and poor priya she replied "raj i m really upset and you are laughing" 😆
i hope priya doesnt not go back to that aly ...vikrant priya really make a a good pair but precap got me tensed anyways fingers crossed 😳
that pooja vikrant scene was damn good too ...vikrant said" i m in love...does not know about priya but i wanna give it a try 😳" and he was literally blushing and pooja was smiling 😆
i wanna see reaction of priya too after seeing our clean shaved raj 😆
i think in next epi priya will have discussion with aly and vikrant i really wish she choses vikrant over aly 😉
i have just started liking the show and show is gonna end soon but still i m happy with what i got it was just unexpected and beautiful 😳

Ashii.. thanks For this AT, i wanted AT here too, but no one visit here.. so you do good job here.. love it..
you forget to take my name with diya and ambar(shelly) but after that this is our YaRa AT, mujhe toh aana hi tha, so here i am..😉😉
wel yesterday's episode was good after all there is Raj and Priya's conservation... love the way he explained her, love that last part too where he clean shave came.. love him yaar.. he really look soo cute...
thanx for the AT...!!
love yara...!!❤️
i also like them
but i am shocked they brought in priya just for two weeks this is so unfair how can they do this to her i simply love this girl priya wal i am feeling bad for her she does not deserve this
i find d bond b/n priya n raj really strong.it s such  a beautiful relationship!!

Thanks for the AT Ashi,  I m Ambar by the way u can call me Shelly..  Vikas Gupta also want season 2, so there is hope for Season 2.  finger crossed...