Really disappointed with the show (UK viewer)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheGreatKingdom

TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I have been watching Come Dine With Me in the UK for many years now and have even watched the Irish and Australian versions.

So when I first heard news of there being an Indian version, I was very happy and interested to see how the show would be. As usual, with most Indian reality shows this had to be a celebrity versionStar and not one with ordinary people.
Disapprove

Unlike the rest of the International versions, the actual cooking part of the show is non existent, they rarely show any proper recipes or the celebrities making the dinner.Angry

The show has been a real disappointmentThumbs Down, seems like the show has been scripted to gain TRPs and all I see is arguments here, there and everywhere.Dead

I think the show should actually bring the people of India to be contestants and use the format of the show properly.
Day Dreaming

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

amarjitkchheda*1991*coookieelovehappinessmaszturnonthelightszeefan 1KurbaanHuaNirjhor105rekhab25nomad.nessanishetty01bramcote46-Misek-christiandior.HeebsteletubbyRee1306--Saina--Mahek_No1shivani003FaultInOurStarsHawaaPotBainganruky786-Priya-Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really disappointed with the show (UK viewer)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Baby,  In India, they love doing everything OTT and that's why they have celebrity, to provide Masala, and to attract the wider audience!.. waise, what part of Great Britain are you from?. I  am Scottish :)

I LOVE MAULI THOUGH! absolutely love her, infact, will make a topic on her now!.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hah! I thought the same when I started watching in the first week, now you just cannot compare it to Come Dine With Me. Indian stuff is always over dramatic with its own masala to gain TRPs. I'm glad the TRP for Welcome is low, even the promotional activity has lessened as the weeks have progressed. Indian TV once again shows why it cannot do anything without celebrities. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KurbaanHua--Saina--BullsEye777ruky786

TheGreatKingdom

TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

Baby,  In India, they love doing everything OTT and that's why they have celebrity, to provide Masala, and to attract the wider audience!.. waise, what part of Great Britain are you from?. I  am Scottish :)

I LOVE MAULI THOUGH! absolutely love her, infact, will make a topic on her now!.

All true!

But this hasn't attracted an audience and rightfully so.

I'm from Eng-er-landTongue

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGreatKingdom

Originally posted by Gumrah...

All true!

But this hasn't attracted an audience and rightfully so.

I'm from Eng-er-landTongue

Eng-er-land, kya lon-don-er? :P

Don't you think, SCOTLAND is the place to be in UK, Cmon agree with me? Tongue Anyways, sleeping time! and yes, have sweet dreams about Scoltand, you English boy/girl! :D

sweetoo73

sweetoo73

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Let me put it this way. This is the most pathetic show I have ever watched. Most celebrities on this show are also pathetic and will do anything for money as most people who have appeared seems to be free these days and have nothing better to do. Moreover this show is horrible to watch with its infamous personalities, I don't know if anyone would even care to watch it without celebrities. Sorry format of the show is totally wrong. At first I was excited due to the presence of Ram Kapoor, but now I feel why did he accept such a pathetic show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anishetty01

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
This show is pathetic only first batch was good.In trp this show is not doing well.

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetoo73

Let me put it this way. This is the most pathetic show I have ever watched. Most celebrities on this show are also pathetic and will do anything for money as most people who have appeared seems to be free these days and have nothing better to do. Moreover this show is horrible to watch with its infamous personalities, I don't know if anyone would even care to watch it without celebrities. Sorry format of the show is totally wrong. At first I was excited due to the presence of Ram Kapoor, but now I feel why did he accept such a pathetic show.

If the format was correctly followed and done with normal people rather than these so called celebrities, then I would watch it. As it is, I cringe and blush for some of these people, they have no morals showing they can stoop to anything.

And yes, I too am a fan of the original come dine with me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.