Punar Vivah

Hope they dont drag this track too much

ng_cooltools thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This second family of SP track is going to drag on forever...looks like...Akshay Ishita track is shadowing Aarti-Yash. No scenes of them both, no kids. I hope they dont drag on this forever and switch back to the main story soon. It also seems like the new lead pair is being built up if incase in future GC or KS are moving on to larger projects (like GC into films). 

Anyways, I love this show and only watch this for GC and KS. I dont see them having a solid storyline now and story is not revolving around their relationship, if this side story continues, this show will be boring to watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope we get something more substantial for AarYa, otherwise looks like the family drama is more focused on Akash-Ishita right not, we can only wait and watch! :(
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ng_cooltools

This second family of SP track is going to drag on forever...looks like...Akshay Ishita track is shadowing Aarti-Yash. No scenes of them both, no kids. I hope they dont drag on this forever and switch back to the main story soon. It also seems like the new lead pair is being built up if incase in future GC or KS are moving on to larger projects (like GC into films). 

Anyways, I love this show and only watch this for GC and KS. I dont see them having a solid storyline now and story is not revolving around their relationship, if this side story continues, this show will be boring to watch

m too abt to  skip ths track
cant take it more

hectic job kr k aao aikserialtha wo b bakwas kr deya hai

ArYa has no screen space

aakash n ishita seriously nt interested in their stryline

n dun want them as arya hating ths if cv's will shw ths

n GC n KS shld focus on PV nt any other projects

n if they wana do other thngs then tell em atleast i dunt wana see them less on screen 

m soo hurt n crying bt PV losing its charm

un necessarily dragging n useless track
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
end up ths ishita n aakash ka track pls m feling lik.. kahan jaoon 

tsh serial is abt punar vivah yaaar of arya
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ng_cooltools

May be This could be one of the reason thats why CVs are Very much Interested in Building up this Track by Sidelining Aarya ...Its a Clever Move by CVs also... Slowly Cvs Are Moving the Viewers to Watch new Couple and Making us to praise them, So After That if guru or Kratika Leaves the Show then We As a Viewers will never Compliant  coz we already in habituated to watch this new couple...LOL... Clever CVs... and I am Sure that this Track Will never Ever End Until the CVs get a Jhatka With TRPs in the Next Week...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too, I miss Aarya scnenes and i am despertly missing the kids.  
Originally posted by: Pooja_11

May be This could be one of the reason thats why CVs are Very much Interested in Building up this Track by Sidelining Aarya ...Its a Clever Move by CVs also... Slowly Cvs Are Moving the Viewers to Watch new Couple and Making us to praise them, So After That if guru or Kratika Leaves the Show then We As a Viewers will never Compliant  coz we already in habituated to watch this new couple...LOL... Clever CVs... and I am Sure that this Track Will never Ever End Until the CVs get a Jhatka With TRPs in the Next Week...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

TRp's will b lik 0.1πŸ˜†if cv's kept shwing ishita aakash torture😳
AaRyArOx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like this track!! 
And yeaah...it's just dragged and dragged..I hate it!!!

I hope the end this by the next 1-2 weeks
Missing Aarya scenes badly!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: AaRyArOx

I don't like this track!! 
And yeaah...it's just dragged and dragged..I hate it!!!

I hope the end this by the next 1-2 weeks

Missing Aarya scenes badly!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

un necessary track 

bakwas

uselesss