Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RashamiFan

wen was mukta disrespecting ?? no way mukta wasn't worse than meethi...she did it coz she doesn't know d truth...she didn't behave harshly 2 her mother lyk wat meethi did..LOVED MUKTA THOUGH SHE WAS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE...coz her ckt was protrayted wel unlyk meethi ðŸ¤¢

I did not watch much of Mukta's neagative role but what little I saw was that nani used to control her in strict regime and she was never ever disrespecting to either of her grandparents and she turned negative due to Meethi when Meethi became interested in anam or whatever his name was who was interested in Mukta and Mukta was also attracted to him ...a natural reaction I would say if someone if snatching away your love
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasyafan

well said
and today people are mad for Mukta Rathor and cannot stand irritable meethi

agree...ur right dear...r condition is worst...we have to watch in you tube to skip meethi scenes...😆
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

ya..dear...ppl hate her inspite of being sooo goood...shes that irritating...😡..

people don't lyk meethi being positive character as she looks fake character!
Means cvs wrote that character in sleep and it's haphazard.
Tej is villain, nani is neg but yet their entertaining.
We don't lyk them but we can watch them as neg character.

But when meethi comes specially with akash or in crying or angry mode my hands automatically change the channel.

Meethi is not bad gal
but still .. She fails to rule heart
she can't be iccha or tapasya
she is not loved as positive or negative
nor she has separate identity
whoever lyk meeth just forget the role is played by tina and she is veecha's daughter
and than answer do u lyk that character?
can it be u r fav?
Would u love to c her more than other?
Do u lyk track related to her!

It is not the rule that all positive character are lyked and all negative are hated
people lyk villains too
eg komalika
neg taps viraj dobrial
sindoora etc
the character should be written properly and executed!
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So much of active voting
watever whether loved or hated she is popoular lol
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: RashamiFan

wen was mukta disrespecting ?? no way mukta wasn't worse than meethi...she did it coz she doesn't know d truth...she didn't behave harshly 2 her mother lyk wat meethi did..LOVED MUKTA THOUGH SHE WAS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE...coz her ckt was protrayted wel unlyk meethi ðŸ¤¢

ya right...i feel if some other girl plays meethi...ppl may start liking her...ut has got overdose of one actor...n over dose causes sickness...😊
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

ya right...i feel if some other girl plays meethi...ppl may start liking her...ut has got overdose of one actor...n over dose causes sickness...😊

If ur nt interested to watch one actor playing dual role then why do u expects someone else also to play dual role...Edited by behappyever - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

If ur nt interested to watch one actor playing dual role then why do u expects someone else also to play dual role...

not dual role...td fr ichcha n some other girl fr meethi i meant...
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel Meethi is not that intolerable character as some people saying here..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasyafan

I did not watch much of Mukta's neagative role but what little I saw was that nani used to control her in strict regime and she was never ever disrespecting to either of her grandparents and she turned negative due to Meethi when Meethi became interested in anam or whatever his name was who was interested in Mukta and Mukta was also attracted to him ...a natural reaction I
would say if someone if snatching away your love

Small correction Monica..Meethi dint snatch aman from muktha.. she dint even know muktha n aman was in love initially..muktha was busy in spoiling Meethi's happiness.. wen aman was helping Meethi as a friend she mistook them n avoided Aman n focussed more in spoiling Meethi's happiness.. later wen she came to know Meethi was in love , she went to meet n proposed wantedly infront of Meethi n made her to cry though she was nt at al interested in aman..
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

Small correction Monica..Meethi dint snatch aman from muktha.. she dint even know muktha n aman was in love initially..muktha was busy in spoiling Meethi's happiness.. wen aman was helping Meethi as a friend she mistook them n avoided Aman n focussed more in spoiling Meethi's happiness.. later wen she came to know Meethi was in love , she went to meet n proposed wantedly infront of Meethi n made her to cry though she was nt at al interested in aman..

hmm...didnt watch all this...but meethi...most ppl dont like its a fact...u can see the results..of this poll.also...but does rupali care ...woh toh meethi dikhake rahegi...whether ppl like or not...seeing trps she might feel ppl r liking meethi...😆..but its opposite...we also want to watch uttran ..then why she doesnt show what we like...will watch on you tube today as well...