hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Ranvi is looking for Ratan and finds her talking to Sampooran's pic...She asks him how long will they hide the truth from Ranvi about Veera not being his real sister...Ranvi is shocked and when Veera calls his name he's shown sad and shocked with tears in his eyes...

Stock up the tissues guys, we're in for some super emotional episodes😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6s9zzLWJOs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6s9zzLWJOs[/YOUTUBE]
(credit Ramona)

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😒 so not gnna like the epis now
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow wasn't expecting Ranvi to find out this fact so early ...most were predicting he would find out after some leap...and thru the wrong sources but i think this is a much better turn of events. Edited by yanks28 - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

this had to come sooner or later...and the audiences are sadists really who love to see emotional drama and tears galore...I'm quite looking forward to it, not coz I like to see them cry but coz it will bring out the best in the characters...
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
i usually feel awkward in rona dhona scenes lol i prefer to watch them when im alone, im glad Ranvi will know bec it may help him understand Ratan somewhat better 
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

i usually feel awkward in rona dhona scenes lol i prefer to watch them when im alone, im glad Ranvi will know bec it may help him understand Ratan somewhat better 

I think he's a little too young to understand her POV but since we are approaching the revelation early , its quite possible Ranvi will...can't wait to see Bhavesh excel with the emotional scenes again, he does them so well...kudos to the youngster!
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

I think he's a little too young to understand her POV but since we are approaching the revelation early , its quite possible Ranvi will...can't wait to see Bhavesh excel with the emotional scenes again, he does them so well...kudos to the youngster!

that's why i said somewhat better😳. im not expecting him to understand the betrayal aspect...but now he will know that Ratan is not Veera's mother, so it may help explain Ratan's behavior in certain situations. as for the acting, it will no doubt be tops!
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks hina some emotional epis ahead :(
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
OMG😲 Here I was thinking the truth will come out when the leap happens why so soon... oh no😭 I dont want Ranveeera to seperate or cry not fair what are CVS doing
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing Hina.

Awe..yeah it will be very emotional scene I am sure, but it will be worth it I am sure. It will, as you say, bring out the best in each character.