Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Gunjan-Vihan & Rachna-Rajeev :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by Hashii

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">ppl have differentopinion... I am sorry to say I never saw any spark between Rachna And Rajiv..the way they dance in the camp is like very mechanical and stiff... But the dance between Gunjan and Rajiv onvalentinesday was arelaxand natural ..</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">GUnjan still has no feelings for Rajiv and Rajiv also not aware that he has some feelings for Gunjan , even though they are burning the screen ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Gunjan Rajiv all the way ...!!!</font>

RAJIV is aware of his feelings.. so he is giving her romantic smile... she is not marking as she is tensed for maynak... when she will reject today mayank and feel relax, she will start to feel rajiv's closeness for her and she will accept it without any excuse...to move on...
for rajiv-rachna dance i never commented...
i am giving my opinion that it was rachna's dream not reality.. i felt chemistry between them always where they were talking ...
i can finger that romantic smile when he carried rachna, chhaya and other students to that ANATHASHRAM... he talked with rachna at that ashram and realized rachna's thought about that... he was looking adoring her... compare that smile to yesterday when he was in hospital sitting close to gunjan...
in short,
this is all just because of story change... on different track unexpected track...
they were thinking seriously for rachna rajiv pair up to january but dropped idea after rachna's engagement fiasco ... don't know why whether because of trp, or rupal don't know..

Why would it be because of Roopal? I'm confused...

-Star

Yea me too couldn't understand .. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan-Vihan & Rachna-Rajeev :) (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity/128730-dreams-on-a-run.html

Thanks Smruti..

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

ppl have different opinion ... I am sorry to say I never saw any spark between Rachna And Rajiv..the way they dance in the camp is like very mechanical and stiff... But the dance between Gunjan and Rajiv on valentines day was a relax and natural ..

GUnjan still has no feelings for Rajiv and Rajiv also not aware that he has some feelings for Gunjan , even though they are burning the screen ... 

Gunjan Rajiv all the way ...!!!

If you want to see spark.. watch epsiode on 25th october..when he pulls her out of the gaddha...before she hugs him.. just look at those eyes of both of them..
it is complete eye contact.. Riva has capture in her Vm also...

the spark with loving controlled smile i blue shirt..with famous dialogue "kisi bhi cheez pe lage rehne ki chaah...woh bilkul meri tarah hai.." Woh smile, gunjan ko kabhi nahi milegi.. THENGA GUNJAN..

The care when she climbs on bus rack to grab her bag and he hold her...

The ankhe churana after he rejects rachna with teacher student reason and next day he is getting student into bus, he himself breaks ice and goes and takes her bag.. look at the eye contact there..

I am 100% sure, Cvs may deny but i have by heart each and every shot of RR..I icannot go wrong...
I myself have al love marriage...RR is different love story...
he would have gone mad at rachna when she entered his quater when he was sick..but he did not mention...
Rachna showed her feelings. was immature as people say...he said it was crush but there was some spark...so many emotions..

after the famous arjun dialogue in hockey match..befire she hold his hand and he help her get up..that understanding...what is it..

while rachna is playing.. opposite team girls cross the stick.. rajeev shout rachna jump, she jumps...aur kya connection chahiye yaar...I can go on and on and on...

but kya fayda...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartichacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged

tvFan2013

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
When I get time, I am going to capture all this in big VM and post it.. and ask people...if this is not love..what is love..

Choti Bahu AivRuby was best love I have ever seen till date. Avinash Sachdev is superb great actor...Rubina complements him perfectly.
After came RajNa in my life. He agreed "tum mujhe pehle din se acchi lagi thi"..yeah i dont wan tto compelte that teacher-student dialogue.."Main tumhare pyaar ki kdar karta hun..."Ab kya hua Cvs...Bhool gaye...TRP mania won over Lovaria..

Even gunjan-mayank did not have this spark...gunjan-rjajiv to bahut door ki baat hai..
Rachna's innocence won his heart...Just listen to the shower of praise he had for her on 30th november..."Main ddave ke sath keh sakta hoon vihaan..tumhe koi bhi question hain to mujhe poocho..."bhool gaye cvs...

Hamein yaad hai...yaad rahega aur hum aapko baar baar yaad dilate rahegen..

chacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.