Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirMC4821coolxushakiran patelsonic16skapu80jshree_ramk-kimyaekomassushavvi-Deepali--Swetha-EmAshLaters.BabyUserIdsita11.FearlessSoul.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SDAK-WU-28th Feb- Jay in dilemma..." in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laters.Baby

IF-Sizzlerz

Laters.Baby

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Tnx fr ur Update sarah Smile

Edited by RockchickFaiza - 28 February 2013 at 9:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

EmAsh

IF-Dazzler

EmAsh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

What the hell. This people are keep asking him to send money and lives in the big house. 

I cannot believe Jai didn't say I love you to her in return. She supported him in front of everyone. Even if he say I love you to her, he can still complete his aim. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLusciousSRKLuvrsita11

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thnx Thumbs Up

MsLuscious

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

Tnx fr ur Update sarah Smile
ur welcome faiza but don't you think they are exaggerating this india stuffConfused
i don't think indians gets humiliated like this in USOuch

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

Thanks for the update. 

What the hell. This people are keep asking him to send money and lives in the big house. 

I cannot believe Jai didn't say I love you to her in return. She supported him in front of everyone. Even if he say I love you to her, he can still complete his aim. 
i was wondering da sameConfused
now gayatri will give money to jay to make bhoomi hate himSleepy

.FearlessSoul.

Laters.Baby

IF-Sizzlerz

Laters.Baby

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@sarah's reply on my post: i agree wid u yaa...yes thy r..nd i don't think any Indian got ths typs of insult here!!!!!!! Shocked
moreover here mst of d ppls love to knw about India nd want to wear indian dresses...
Watever thy r shwing fullto filmy,lame, unreal Angry
arrrgghhh Angry

i really sick of ths cv nd donno wat thy wanna shw...nd hw much thy dumb tht thy frgt about U.S livin Indians???? who can Q. about thr crapy story !!!!!! actually wat i can say I DON'T THINK ANY U.S LIVIN INDIANS R WATCHING THIS CHEAP SHW!!!! thts y ths PH is still nw alive...
or if any U.S livin Indian watch ths shw, thn thy need to throw joota,chappls to ths cvs -_-
who r givin wrng info to othrs about U.S ppls treat to Indians[/B]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EmAshMsLusciousSRKLuvr.FearlessSoul.

EmAsh

IF-Dazzler

EmAsh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Originally posted by EmAsh

Thanks for the update. 

i was wondering da sameConfused
now gayatri will give money to jay to make bhoomi hate himSleepy

After watching yesterday's episode it seems like Indians humiliates Indians...I have been in Canada almost all my life. I always see the people who comes from India, changes like in month.  

I don't feel pain for Gayatri. She is an evil too. Just because one person did something wrong with you, it doesn't mean everyone is the same. 

I really don't understand Jai's value. We are indians too. We live in Canada/US/Uk but we do respect others and believe in god but don't act like the way he does. 

Edited by EmAsh - 28 February 2013 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laters.Baby.FearlessSoul.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.