Amrit the shameless woman..

Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's Epi shameless is not enough a word and i cant add the word for her in my mind here...she was a total ...🤬you can guess the word..

A little highlight..

Amrit reverse the complete scenario telling Agam he loved her not Nimrit..he wanted to marry her but Nimrit spell her magic on him and he fell in love with her ..Nimrit was his love..life but she betrayed him and married him just for his wealth..had extra  marital affair with Tej..

Bani is their child but she made her think you are her Father..Agam dont want to believe her but she showed him pics of his family and his and Nimrit..she continues to emotionally brainwash Agam..

Amrit tells Agam destiny made us meet again even after Nimrit plotting against us..

Agam replies i dont believe you because when i heard the name Nimrit it was not hatred but love and when i saw you it was hatred..i was feeling bad for Agam he was trying to not get influenced by that witch..Agam left for home but Amrit again brainwashes him emotionally in his room telling Nimrit is dangerous etc..his family life in danger with her..Agam asks her to leave him alone totally shattered as he is not remembering anything..

Precap Vishal on video conference with Nimrit and Agam  walking towards vishal..  Amrit also there..it may be Agam wont see Nimrit and next surely will disguise and go to Amritgarh..

I just hope this disgusting act of Amrit gets a reverse reaction..Agam gets his memory and knows  Bani is his daughter and Nimrit the love of his life...i have faith the little angel will act an important role in Agam's dilemma about Nimrit...

Last its time creatives gives us what we want to watch ..Amrit in trouble..

If you want to watch  Epi just keep your calm as Amrit was at her cheapless best today..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
yes Saveeta the sameless woman in the world , whatever she did with agam she just did it reverse and said nimrit does it all 
what the hell bas***d women amrit said😡😡😡 amrit  who was mistress of rudra talking about nimrit in this way to agam...plz cvs  show agni reunion  . today i watched episode through net try to  skip  kamini amrit scenes bit by bit😡😡😡
It was a full dose of venomous Amrit in whole epi..could not skip it but had to bear it all..only poison pouring from her mouth today..

Just waiting for Angel Bani to protect her Mom and unite her parents..

Amrit then can go to hell..

Waiting for the Maha epi of Sunday 3rd March.. ..
Thank you saveeta for today's episode update😊
i am going to watch it now...As usual Amrit played a  dirty trick against Nimrit infront of Agam...

After going through your update it is a Amrit episode...
@Anasuyaji..its Full screenspace of Amrit so just bear her..
@Saveeta
@Anasuyaji..its Full screenspace of Amrit so just bear her.. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
😭😡
@Anasuyaji..i understand these emoticons..

Amrit made Nimrit look like the world cheapest woman in front of Agam..wanted to hit her as she the biggest example..felt bad for Agam he was trying hard not to believe her what rubbish she was talking about Nimrit..

Waiting for the day Agam gets his memory..you can run for your life Amrit..

We do have faith in Bani she will backfire Amrit plan as she will  surely unite her mom and Dad in upcoming epi..she will show Agam her mom  inner beauty and to may be helping him  getting back his memory..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Cvs better end this track...and show VISHAL's grey shades...than Amrit's..same schemings...Viewrs are bored with Amrit's antic...it's high time for her Manthan ..
Ughh Amrit 😡..

I will skip watching today..🤢

However much she brainwashes Agam , he will know himself after watching how sweet and caring Nimrit is when he comes to Amritgarh and he will  cross check with the instant reactions he feel at the name of Nimrit and the attraction he feels towards her and the reaction he had at the first sight of Amrit..
Also Bani might influence Agam that Amrit is  Horrible and Bad Aunty who left her on the road alone. After all lil kiddo cannot be calculated and manipulative and Agam will trust Bani as Bacche man ki sacche hothe hai ..

I am counting days for Amrit's downfall and i hope this is the last