kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
roli sid hugging and sid phone rings again and roli says if ur phone keeps on ringing how are we going to talk...let me take it.   and she answers the phone.   naina is shocked...and roli says no one is answering...and naina finally says hello...i m naina...and roli says naina?!!??  and sid is shocked.   roli says kaun naina...and naina says i can speak to sid..and roli says he is busy right now...and if u need to talk to him tell me and i will tell him or he will call u in the morning.  and naina says who is this...and roli says i m his dharam patni..his wife...roli!!  and naina is shocked.   and thinks of their nighht together.   and naina says it was some important office work..and roli says sid sir is busy with his wife right now so cant come.    and naina calls someone and informs that sid is with his wife..who tortured him...how can he do that.

khushi is in the kitchen and is hungry and looking for food.  but all the bowls are empty.   and khushi worried and then looks at the fridge.   she trys to open it but it is locked.   pari and uma come there and watch khushi.   and pari says the key is with me.   pari says when mouse enters the house we have to look after our food.   and uma also taunts her.   and tells her to cook the food the way they use to cook and khushi gets mad and breaks a plate.

in simar's bedroom prem comes to her and asks whats the matter...why are u smiling.  and simar says i m was thinking all is well between sid and roli.    and prem says sure...they love each other.   and i m also very happy.   and prem is about to kiss simar and anjali crys..and both smile..and start playing with her.   prem says sid and roli is very lucky as there is no one to disteub them and we are lucky as we have anjali.   i cant believe we got her back.   and simar says i pray to god that sid and roli are also happy like us.    

roli gives the phone to sid and sid turns away.  and roli says now no one will distrub her.   and sid thinks what i did with naina i didnt even apologise...and i havent told roli anything...and i m starting afresh...how can i do this.   i m ashamed of myself.   and sid turns around and says roli the phone was from office..its urgent i have to go...and roli says so late at night...and sid says dont interfere in my work...pls..and he leaves...and roli thinks looks like u havent forgiven me yet, yaar!!  

sid sitting in middle of the road thinking about him sleeping with naina.    flashbacks of sid roli and naina.   and roli is thinking i know it is not easy for u but pls forget whatever happened and forgive me.   roli falls asleep on a chair..and it is morning time.   roli thinks its mornign and sid is not here.   and she calls him..but it is switched off.    

khushi wakes up in her room and is getting irritated by the machar (mosquito bites).   she thinks this cant be...i have to do something before they all kill me here.  i need to get my luxary back.    and she gets up and smells something.   and opens the window and sees garbage there.   pari and uma are smiling.   and khushi sees them.   and they taunt khushi again.   

roli gets ready and is about to call him and door bell rings and roli thinks it must be sid...and runs to open the door and then gets shocked!!

pre-cap - NO precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs,nice update ,shit how many times they shown that scene?
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update.