Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
1.Kumud gets heartbroken after reading the letter from Saras ! Cry Hats off to Jenny !! Clap Kumud's expressions from shock to sadness,walking with the letter in a daze trying to comprehend its contents,everything was so beautifully portrayed ! Clap My heart went out to Kumud when she realises that her dreams which were just budding were shattered by his words CryAnd her sadess is not only for herself but also for her Bapu,her dad who she cherishes so much,how would she able to break this news to him,to the one person who matters to her so much and She blames Saras for making a fool out of herself and her dadOuchSaras on the other hand after coming to know that the letter has been delivered reproaches himself for not being able to write even a Sorry in his letter and his friend jokes that god thing he is handsome and all other wise how else would he hide his pure heartEmbarrassed

2.Saras's step mother is all happy by whats going on and she asks her sister to help her light some Diyas ! Her sister tells her that somehow she arranged that she get the letter and asks her why would she thank God ! However she replies that this was not for asking but for thanking Him that He had removed all the obstacles and not only that but also he had embarassed the other family who had tried to snatch Ummang from her (Dunno who he is Ermm) and she says that a very big Tamasha is going to happen and that they can watch all the fun !! 

3..Kumud tries to tell her family the news but because of the excitement and happiness in the household is not able to do so Ouch Love the relationship which Kumud and her dad share Heart He praises Kumud for always fighting for what she wanted,though initially he was angry with her for doing so much, but today,he really is proud of her,for getting the Internet service for the entire village and tells her that it was because of her efforts that now she could see and talk to Saras (Via Video Conference ) and Kumud gets alarmed on hearing this and tries to protest but they override her and they get ready to go ! However Dukh Baa refuses to come ! Kumud and Kusum are worried..

4.Saras and his friend are at a hotel where his friend jokingly says that once he goes to Gujarat,he should not immediately go and set up a fund or a charity or something but Saras says that he loves helping out poor people and says that his mother was also like that,her love was always unconditional and that she would always give to everyone and never ask anything in return and he says that he is his Mother's son !! Awwee <3 Then his friend says to prove that he is really a good friend,he suggests that Saras should go to Gujarat and that way he can apologise to Kumud also ! Saras is apprehensive but just then his dad comes there and their convo is interrupted !! 

5. Saras,his dad and his his friend are sitting in a limo and the friend tries to talk him from going to Gujarat stating famines which had occurred 10 years back but his dad doesnt agree and Saras and his dad argue about the marriage with either party not listening to each other Ermm Saras then asks his dad if he has talked to Kumud's family about this and his dad replies that of course he did and he is really loved by the other family as well.He continues saying that he hopes that Saras has a positive outlook on the proposal and Saras doesnt reply and looks on !! 

Episode ends !! 

Precap shows Kumud telling her sister that she would get an answer from him and he has to answer her what he did and her sister asks her if he would leave Dubai and come all the way to Ratnagiri to tell her Sorry ? In Dubai,Saras looks on perturbed !! 

So How was it guys ?Embarrassed

Love the fact that both Saras and Kumud are really simple in nature and despite the stark contrast in their lifestyles,they are really simple hearted and their hearts are at the right place !! <3

Hats off to jenny !! She does a fabulous job in every single episode !! Clap Wow !! Star

Now just waiting for Saras to come to Ratnagiri  to apologise to her (I'm pretty sure he will come )and instead fall in love with Kumud !!Day Dreaming

Do like and Comment !! Embarrassed

EDITED-Pics Added !! Embarrassed

picture1

picture2

picture3

picture4

picture5

picture6

picture7

picture8

picture9

picture10

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 28 February 2013 at 9:58am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyaHarshitaPotterTaaRey_Princezzinia2411DDViviansamarthasanjay-tehreem-Jasleen-Saniya-sduttaRTPSFanaticbezubaan.PastelBeauty-Mith-vish.narenKaJen_addictionAnu_4_U_Manisha_aathyamon.sayan17.com-MissBoiiVamp--Stutz-MS-meghasharmaSanju_rahmona_paksweadithyanTishana...vibha...swashbuckling-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saras and Kumud-Two Pure hearted souls<3* HD PICS*" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Saniya-

Goldie

-Saniya-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Gr8 analysis! I think today was a good episode! I really liked Saras's scenes. He was so tensed about not apologizing to Kumud- He's truly a man with a clean heart!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_4_U-wintergreen-

Anu_4_U

IF-Dazzler

Anu_4_U

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis for a beautiful episode...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i luved it

it's only d 4th epi, and story is so exciting dat u cnt w8 4 d next one to cum...

2day's episode ws really gud in terms of acting. Jennifer's natural acting touched my heart and I was actually feeling bad for her. beautifully potrayed.Smile

Next came Saras, he was in his own world...Day Dreaming Gautam gives a new angle to Saras. And of course his body. His calm and cool behaviour like "chaand" is actually proved

Sunny is a gud n loyal friend, he is also so sweet wid his evergreen punches.

Laxminandan represents a dad of my-wish-should-be-your-wish type dad, which sometimes happens. And how he and saras hv fights is one more thing.

Kumud's family is so fun-loving, At the same time, kusum is supportive.

Overall 2days epi ws outstanding n I can't w8 for kumud's challenge to saras 2moro!

Edited by Tishana - 28 February 2013 at 8:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saniya--wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saniya-

Gr8 analysis! I think today was a good episode! I really liked Saras's scenes. He was so tensed about not apologizing to Kumud- He's truly a man with a clean heart!!!

Thank you so much hun Embarrassed I agree,really loving Saras,he is really is a pure hearted person just like our Kumud <3

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_4_U

Amazing analysis for a beautiful episode...Clap
Thank you so much sweetie !! Embarrassed Ya I agree,it was a fab episode <3

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishana

i luved it

it's only d 4th epi, and story is so exciting dat u cnt w8 4 d next one to cum...

2day's eppisode ws really gud in terms of acting. Jennifer's natural acting touched my heart and I was actually feeling bad for her. beautifully potrayed.Smile

Next came Saras, he was in his own world...Day Dreaming Gautam gives a new angle to Saras. And of course his body. His calm and cool behaviour like "chaand" is actually proved

Sunny is a gud n loyal friend, he is also so sweet wid his evergreen punches.

Laxminandan represents a dad of my-wish-should-your wish type dad, which sometimes happens. And how he and saras hv fights is one more thing.

Kumud's family is so fun-loving, At the same time, kusum is supportive.

Overall 2days epi ws outstanding n I can't w8 for kumud's challenge to saras 2moro!
Well written sweetie,totally agree <3 I know right !! Really loving each episode and eagerly looking forward to the next Embarrassed Ya Gautam does a fab job too as Saras !! Day Dreaming Haha yes his friend Sunny is funny too ! TongueLOL Bold,I agree !! He seems exactly that type,he can try listening to Saras also na but no he wont!  Ermm I really love Kumud's family ! They really are very supportive of her and they love her so much <3 I agree,overall a really good episode !! Waiting for tomorrow ! Day Dreaming

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Nice post..
I loved Jenny aaj.. she was really good in her expressions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.