Page 2 Page 9

janhavirox

Groupbie

janhavirox

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
it waz a scary precap wat do u think????Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesangelmimi16Shivinian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg precap !!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i don't know why they are gonna end this wid a bad note seriously...and then the leap...i seriously think it that ways now...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janhaviroxnicki11

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
it ws really scary..ShockedShocked..n dt alisha..wnana kill her..psycho..AngryAngry..yuvreen kya fir ladh k alag ho jayenge...nahiii...CryCry..yuvi is a cheetah i hpe he vll def fnd a way ot f it..cnt wait 4 nxt week..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesjanhavirox

23rose1234

Goldie

23rose1234

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

i don't know why they are gonna end this wid a bad note seriously...and then the leap...i seriously think it that ways now...Cry
Dey showed yuvi suvi dancin n on d other hand her dad was in his nyt wear...n den suvreen promised 2 return by 9...don't knw wats gng on in dis show... 

Edited by 23rose1234 - 28 February 2013 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavirox

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
well m just thinking ki ye fir se lad kar alag na ho jaye firse...and seriously...was our happiness for Yuvreen so short lived..ki 1 week mein hi saara kachra ho gaya Dead Seriously man...1 saal wait krwa kar 1 week bhi shaanti se nikalne nahi de rahe CV's..hadd hai yaar Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janhaviroxPallavi_roxSupertrouper-Wishes-

mousumighosh

Groupbie

mousumighosh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
pata nahin..per bohot darr lag rahi hai precap dekh kaer.. puri rat suvi ghar se bahar-aur agli subah jab woh lautegi..uski puppa usse kha hi jayega!!!kash..kuchh bhi ho,unn dono ki break up na ho...Shocked

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 23rose1234

Originally posted by akshayR

Dey showed yuvi suvi dancin n on d other hand her dad was in his nyt wear...n den suvreen promised 2 return by 9...don't knw wats gng on in dis show... 

are may b his dad myt hv cm bk 4m ofce n hs changed hs clothes..ofce tymngs end by 6 or 6:30..

mousumighosh

Groupbie

mousumighosh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
AUR NAYEE PROMO BHI NAHIN AA RAHIN???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.