Crime patrol: Dastak
Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

Cases that shout: "Its A Crime To Be A GIRL" (Page 2)

lovely_lady Goldie
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe that police guy case. That's absolutely disgusting. And I can't believe his wife advocated for him and he was allowed to harass the poor girl's family. Disgusting. 

And the poor girl in the hospital. You rightly pointed it out, the Indian Culture is completely two faced. They have so many female goddess but at the same time abhor and shame women. Its ridiculous. 

Seriously, something needs to be done about this. Its so shocking that it still continues. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I cannot believe that police guy case. That's absolutely disgusting. And I can't believe his wife advocated for him and he was allowed to harass the poor girl's family. Disgusting. 

And the poor girl in the hospital. You rightly pointed it out, the Indian Culture is completely two faced. They have so many female goddess but at the same time abhor and shame women. Its ridiculous. 

Seriously, something needs to be done about this. Its so shocking that it still continues. 

Thanks for the reply.

Both the girls have suffered due to men. They were no where at fault but still, their life is made hell and both the men are enjoying normal life...Is this thing fair..?? Not at all...

Inthis view, the law should allow the girl to KILL the rapist/molester/harasser.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Go to top