Posted: 11 years ago

The story line is the same as that of the show with few additions and presumptions. Hope you like my attempt on something which could hopefully be called a write up. Please hit the like button if you liked it and drop your valuable comments. Your feedback is much needed for a beginner like me to improve my skills. This would only be a one shot and there will be no continuation as I have my exams starting from this Saturday. I will not get time to continue if only people wanted. So giving a longer update.

Happy reading folks!

More than a week passed but neither Zoya nor Dilshaad could find the doll which was the only proof that could prove Rashid's innocence. Asad was too determined to his decisions and would do anything to punish the culprit; who in his eyes was Rashid Ahmed Khan. For him, Rashid was the person who abandoned him and his family for money and also murdered an innocent soul for the same reason. Everyone was against him including his mother and brother for being so emotionless. This surely affected him but that didn't mean he would leave Rashid. He wanted justice and would get it.

Like all other days, came another disappointing day. No evidence. No improvement in the case. A disheartened Zoya; left the house, trying to find something that would lead her to her Abu's existence in this city. She came to know about his father's existence through sources. She walked pass Bhopal market with heavy steps.

Everything was going against her expectations. Her enthusiasm of finding her Abu started to fade with each passing day with no clue about it and to top that; her beloved Phuphi, whom she considered as her mother, was upset. Upset with her son for considering his own father; a criminal. Upset that she could not do anything to save her husband.

While Zoya was engrossed in thoughts, she didn't notice where she headed and ultimately reached the same old doll factory. A stop at the gate by the security guard brought her out of the trance. She realized she absentmindedly approached the factory and was about to leave when she bumped into a woman. She looked up to apologize but seeing her she felt something strange. She felt she knew her and was about to ask her when the woman made an apologetic face and disappeared from her sight; leaving a thoughtful Zoya behind.

Zoya's thoughts were again disturbed by a ring on her phone. Dilshaad had called to inform her about Quran Khawani being held at their house. She asked her to be back by afternoon. All the way back home, she wondered who the woman could be and why she felt her seeing somewhere. She could remember seeing the similar face but even after stressing her brain, she could not summon it. Something about that woman made Zoya incredulous. Her vibes her vibes became stronger when she again bumped into her in the house. She was found doing something rather finding something .

What was she doing in Phuphi's room? Thought Zoya. On being enquired, she adduced that Dilshaad sent her to bring Quran Sharif for Ibadat. Dubious with her reasoning, Zoya asked Dilshaad about it. Dilshaad clearly denied saying she did not send anyone.

There was something wrong, she could sense it. She had to know who that mysterious woman was. Why she lied her presence in Dilshaad's room? Zoya scrutinized the whole house to catch her  but she was nowhere to be found. Where did she go?

She went to Najma and asked for a list of guests being invited for Quran Khawani. All the guests mentioned in the list were found to be present for the occasion except her. Asad who as observing all this was confused to see Zoya running all over the place like a mad bull was behind her. He caught her hand and dragged her into his room to ask about her restlessness.

"Miss Farooqui, what do you think are you doing?" he asked still holding her.

"Huh?.." she asked, bewildered.

He repeated his question for her. "Why are you running in the house? What's wrong?"

"Mr. Khan, I saw a lady in Phuphi's room. When I asked her what she was doing there, she cooked some reasons which are not true." She said it trying to normalize her breath.

"How do you know she was lying? She would have come for something. She must be one of the guests."

"No Mr. Khan. She's not our guest. I asked Phuphi about her but she denied it and after checking the guest list, I came to know that she was not being invited. And now when I'm looking for her, she is missing. Who could she be?"

Asad became thoughtful. He didn't have any idea about the woman.

"She can be the one who asked Raghu Singh to attack on Phuphi. Yes Mr. Khan, remember I told you I saw Raghu with a woman offering him money but could not see her face. I think we should not take her arrival lightly. If she can send shooters, she can do anything. We need to know more about this woman." She reasoned.

"What rubbish are you talking? How can you be so sure? You are thinking way too much. Stop watching crime shows. It's affecting your already affected brain." He shoved off her pleas.

"But Mr. Khan'" she tried to speak only to be cut off by him.

"There's no ifs' and buts'. You go and join ammi in the ibadat and don't run your mind on unnecessary stuffs." Saying this he left her hand and forced her to go to the hallway.

"Unbelievable! How can Mr. Khan do this? He never believes me. I can never understand him. Argh!" she mumbled to herself thinking about the woman.

"Zoya, come." Najma called out.

"I'll be back in few minutes, Najma." She excused herself and went outside to see if that lady was still around.

Meanwhile in Asad's room.

Asad was pacing to and fro in his room, worried. Zoya's words played on his mind. I can no longer involve Zoya in this. It is getting too dangerous than expected. He thought. If she was right then he needed to be cautious. The murderer was roaming freely. He dared to enter his territory. His family was not safe. Zoya was not safe. Seeing her past records of getting into trouble whenever she tried to do something righteous, he did not want her to get into one such trouble again. Not after Mangalpur. He needed to increase the security around his house. Zoya was a trouble magnet. Her and trouble could not live without each other for long. He had to make sure she was in front of him, at any cost, even if that meant he had to ground her to ensure her safety.

Here Asad was thinking about the safety of his three ladies and there Zoya set out to chase a stranger. She enquired about her with the security guard who confirmed her exit from the house minutes back in the direction of Dargah. Zoya soon caught up with the lady who tiptoed to a familiar place but she decided to chase her instead of letting the woman know about her. This way she could possibly know more about her and her secret visit to Khan Mansion. Zoya lurched and soon entered the same bungalow which she saw when she chased Raghu Singh. All her assumptions were going right. This woman had some connection with that shootout. She stalked her further into the house through the courtyard.

The woman entered the room and closed the door behind her. Zoya peeped in through the window, careful enough not to get caught. There sat a man on a rocking chair waiting for the woman to speak.

"Is it done?" he asked her.

"No. I was about to get what I wanted but that girl. She came and ruined it." she stormed.

"I told you. You shouldn't have been so impulsive. That evidence is very important for us. We have successfully framed Rashid into this but now things have started going out of hand. And if that doll comes in contact with Dilshaad, everything will be finished. We will be finished." He argued.

The mention of Rashid and Dilshaad's name alarmed her. She pulled her phone from her pocket and started to record the confession. Seeing the duo, she felt something strange. It felt as if she knew them but how; was a question. The man was now standing in front of that woman.

"Razia, you should not have sent a shooter at Asad's house. Now see the consequences. Rashid is already against us. Thank Allah that he got arrested by his own son otherwise'" he was cut by Razia.

"What could I do? Dilshaad was planning to give something which could have sent us to jail. He was just a pawn in this entire game of chess. It's we who committed the crime and framed Rashid. Mujhe jail ki hawa raaz nahi aane wali isiliye mujhe jail jaane me koi diljhaspi nahi hai. I'll go to any extent to trap Rashid more into this conspiracy. I'll get the doll by hook or crook. You do not have to worry about anything. You get ready for today's function. It's our daughter's birthday and guests have started to arrive. We have to act normal in front of them. We will discuss this matter later."

Just as Razia ended her sentence, they heard a noise from outside the window. Zoya panicked and left the place as soon as she could to avoid being caught. She could not believe her ears. The conversation was too much for her to digest. She gulped remembering their words. She plodded to Khan Mansion.

I need to inform Mr. Khan about this. He has to know about this. My dost is innocent. He doesn't deserve his son's hatred. I have to do something to bring this to everyone's notice. She thought to herself having entered the house. she went to Asad's room only to see a fuming Asad pacing his room.

"Mr. Khan!" she called out.

"What do you think of yourself? You can do anything you want. Where did you disappear? Didn't care to inform anyone. How irresponsible of you? Ahh.. whom am I talking to, the girl who does what she wishes not bothered about others. It's so late and you wish to roam all over the place." He stormed.

Zoya being Zoya didn't fail to counter his blabbering. She had had enough. How could he talk to her like that? Their egos were bigger than the current situation. Her day was already going bad and with Mr. Khan throwing unnecessary tantrums, she barked out of the room without telling him about her discovery.

She decided not to reveal anything to anyone and look into the matter herself. After finding enough evidence to prove her dost innocent, she would tell everything. She had to find out whole truth behind the conspiracy. She couldn't sit watching the show.

She told Phupi that she was tired and planned to sleep early. She placed pillows over the bed so that no one would doubt her absence in the house. She took the necessary equipments she would need for her security like pocket knife and pepper spray. She also packed a spying camera, she had once made trying to increase security in the house in her bag.  Wearing the only salwar kameez she had with her and composing her dupatta over her head, she walked out of the house through her bedroom window.

Walking past the lonely streets, she reached Siddiqui mansion. Everyone was busy with the celebrations and Razia hadn't locked her room as usual. Zoya could easily investigate her room without any obstacles. Having entered Razia's bedroom, she quest for some evidence. She searched through closets and drawers and after fifteen minutes of research, she found a pocket full of old photographs. She was shocked as she scanned through each and every photo carefully. The pictures had Rashid burning the factory. (The one they showed when Badi Bi gave those pics to Rashid). They were hidden beneath a pile of clothes. The couple was as cunning as a fox. She quickly placed all the photos back into the packet and slide it inside her bag. Soon she started searching for more proofs.

She opened a drawer of the side table and found a revolver. Besides the revolver, there was a stack of old newspapers and few photographs. She read the articles related to the conspiracy of doll factory and realized that someone had bribed the inspector in-charge of the case and dumped the matter with their manipulative ways. By now, she knew who they were. She looked at the photographs and felt a strange feeling inside her. She felt she knew the lady in that photograph but her memory betrayed her today. She failed to understand why she those butterflies on her stomach. Maybe because she was frightened.

Putting all the weird thoughts aside, she put all the evidences inside her bag and climbed the bed to fix the camera in the room. She hid the camera behind one of the wall lamps where no one could see it, as the camera was too small to be noticed and from where recording would be clear and perfect. The camera had a microphone in-built so the sound could be recorded too.

Zoya sensed someone approaching the room, so she quickly jumped down the window and was standing there to know who came. To her luck, they were Razia and that man. They looked tensed.

"Razia, ab hume kuch bhi karke uss gudhiya ko apne paas lana hi hoga. Humari barso ki mehnat pe paani phir jayega. Do you get it?" he spoke in a cold voice.

"Aap sahi keh rahe hai. Uss gudhiya me sab kuch record ho gaya hai ki kaise humne uss raat factory me ek katl(murder) kiya aur uss factory ko aag lagwane ko  kaha. Uss raat humne ek aurat ka khoon kiya tha, jo humare bare mein sab kuch jaan chuki thi. Agar woh aurat mere raaste mein aane ki koshish na karti toh hume use chupaane ke liye yeh sab nahi karna padta. Bis(20) saal pehle humne Rehaan Farooqui khoon kiya tha."

(Sorry guys, I can't write dialogues in Hindi. I suck. Really sorry! The dialogues will be in English only. Sorry if people wanted the dialogues in Hindi. I tried but can't write more. Shame on me! In spite of knowing how to speak the language, I suck writing it.)

The name clicked her. She knew this name. It was her father's name but she had to confirm it. She tried to listen to them. (In my OS, Zoya knows her father's name.)

"Haan Razia. Maine Rehaan ko goli maari thi because he came to know everything about us. He was my business partner. I was new in this field so Rehaan handled most of the things. But slowly, I pleased him with my work and handed the Power of Attorney to me. I misuse my powers and made all the shares in my and your name. Rehaan came to know about this and threatened to expose us. I had to kill him." He stated.

"Rehaan's murder was easily proven to be an accident with our contacts but then three years later, his wife Aamna Farooqui stepped in. She was cognized about her husband's death. She did the same mistake of threatening me as her husband. I called her to the factory and stabbed her to death. Then to hide her dead body, we called up Rashid Ahmed Khan; our factory in-charge then, to burn down the factory cooking up that the factory was the reason why we faced loses. We clicked his photos so we could blackmail him anytime we want. I ordered him to leave Dilshaad and his kids and marry Shireen, your adoptive sister (muh boli behen), with whom Rashid had an affair for more than five years. I used your sister for our needs." She said this with a laugh.

Zoya knew his father was a businessman. And her doubts were cleared after hearing her mother's name. Her heart clenched to hear their heinous actions. She felt disgusted. She wanted to go and choke their windpipe till death. But she tried to be strong and listen to more of their crimes. One wrong will destroy everything. She thought

"Now we cannot let anything wrong to happen. " He continued.

"Don't worry Siddiqui sahib. I am the master planner, the queen. A queen never bows down and surrender so easily."  She grinned.

"Now you will have to." Said Zoya, trying hard to control her tears.

"You killed my parents for your selfish needs. Unhone.. aapka kya bigada' tha." She choked due to the unshed tears.

"She brought her daughter with her."  Zoya heard Razia's words again. "How stupid of her? The whole family died a meaningless death. If they had not come in between our way, they would have lived a happy life." She laughed it out.

Zoya clenched her fist, trying to control the rising anger inside her. She was about to completely loose it when there was a knock at the door. It was their daughter, insisting them to join everyone. The couple agreed and left the room. She soon entered the room again and took the camera with her. She wanted to punish the culprits right away but then; thought; let the police and court handle this matter. She walked to Khan Mansion with heavy steps, shedding tears. She broke down completely after reaching home, crying her heart out.

Asad could not sleep the whole night, remembering all the events of the day. He decided to make a coffee for himself and started off to the kitchen. He was shocked to see a crying Zoya in the drawing room and ran towards her. He was shocked to hell, seeing her in that state. She wore a salwar kameez and had a bag with her which meant she went somewhere. It was half past ten. Where did this girl go at this hour of the night? He wondered.

He sat by her and spread his arms out in an embrace. He was stroking her hair and occasionally patting her back, in order to console her. He could not see her in that condition. His heart clenched a thousand times, seeing her sob inconsolably. He rocked her periodically to soothe her and finally after hours of crying, she spoke.

"Mr. Khan' they' they . killed my ammi and abu." Her voice cracked due to her cries.

Asad could not believe his ears. Did he hear her right? She was talking about her parents which meant she came to know about them.

"Zoya'"

"Yes. Mr. Khan. They killed them and framed your father."

He made her face her listening to what she just said. Wiping her tears and drinking some water, he offered her; she informed about her actions and showed him the video she recorded back at Siddiqui Mansion.  After learning everything, he could only think of her. This girl did not deserve pain. The girl; who lit his house with her innocent deeds, was lying helpless in front of him. He promised himself that he would punish them and take care of her. Never leave her alone even for a minute. Would take her out of this trauma. She fell asleep on his shoulders, tired of crying for hours. He carefully lifted her; making sure he would not disturb her slumber and laid her on her bed.

The next morning was an important day in their lives. It was a day when court would punish the guilty and free the innocent. Everyone including the Siddiquis were present in the court. Asad tried to control his anger, seeing them. He could not lose his temper, not in front of Zoya. She needed his support.

Everything was in Rashid's favor and he was proved innocent with the help of Zoya's statement and her evidences. The culprits were caught with a verdict of lifetime imprisonment. All were sorry for Zoya's loss and tried to console her sudden break down.

Zoya had to no longer return to New York. Asad proposed her for marriage after confessing his feelings for her and she readily accepted his proposal.

A happy ending indeed!

Hope you liked it.

Would be overwhelmed if you share your views about my work. I need them to improve myself the next time I come up with something. Please point out my mistakes even if they were small. An honest request from an amateur.

Lots of love,

Diya. 

Edited by asyaforlife - 11 years ago

Hey!! My fellow QHians. How you are doing well? Guess what, I came up with another work of mine. I don't know what hit me that I thought of writing again after a gap of almost a month. Those who were longing for an update for my OS and SS, I'm sorry peeps, discontinuing my works. Don't get time to sit and write stuffs. I wrote this out of nowhere.

Andi want to dedicate this to three most wonderful people I met in this forum. Starting with my sweetoo, PhoenixRadar(Annie): You have always inspired me to write and believe in my work. I love you sissy. 🤗Thanks for being with me. I can never match your talent but still dared to showcase my work. Hope I didn't not disappoint you.😳 

supriya.ipkknd(Supriya): I miss you so much. I know you have your boards in less than a week but still wish if you read this. All the very best for your exams and thank you for tolerating my silly talks on our PMs chats😆😆

Monu_Deewani( sorry i still don't know your name😆): But log kehte hai ki naam me kya rakha hai. Feeling dekho, feelings😆 This one is for our newly found friendship🤗 And thanks for reading my betuki si shayaris😆

This OS is dedicated to all my Qhians, all wonderful and fabulous writers in this forum and most importantly all the readers who take out their valuable time to read our works. 

Love,

Diya

Edited by asyaforlife - 11 years ago
Hey, 
That was great :)
A refreshing read!
You should keep writing.
I loved it.

<3
Pari
Originally posted by paridhiadhikari

Hey, 
That was great :)
A refreshing read!
You should keep writing.
I loved it.

<3
Pari
Awww... thank you sweets.
Will definitely write once I'm free from my exams😃
Originally posted by --Kriti--

gr8 oneee
Thank you dear😳😃
this was a nice one, i wish this was the track. *sigh!* great piece of work! 
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

this was a nice one, i wish this was the track. *sigh!* great piece of work! 
Thank you darling😳 I wished it too but never mind. What are Fanfics for?😉
Hey...u need not improve coz u r THE BEST...I suppose such fast pacing things could only happen in telefilms ...well I loved ur pace, ur description at the point needed...well u were best everywhere...pls pm me for any of ur next post ...wud love to read ur beautiful updates
RESERVED

EEEKSS !!! Is this REALLY true ? *Rubbing eyes?*
I am SERIOUSLY gonna die of happiness one of these days !!

UNRES :D

Haaaww chupi rustam !!

Bas yahi hai yahaan - ye cheatero ki toli
Ainve to rehti hai bandh sab ki boli
Phir ek din jab khole apni jholi
To nikalti hai dher saare rango ki holi !

Likhe jo ye hum padhte reh jaaye
Chehre pe pyaari si muskaan le aaye
Iss kahaani ke baare mein kya bolu haaye
Humshe rehenge humaare saath inke saaye ! ❤️

Bohot paka diya na Diya ? 😆 But seriously, LOVED it !!
I REALLY want to see more of Mister & HIS Miss Bond 😉
And the way you wrote everything - AMAZING man !!
Fabulous work !! And dedicated to me ?! 

I loved loved loved loved loved LOVED it !!
Be it the AsYa moments or the Zoya Bond moments.
I really liked the way you developed the track - remarkable !
Remarkable because it is both logical AND believable (i.e. realistic)

Fantastic work my love !!
And all the very best for you exams !!

P.S. Wish me luck too ! I too have mine...from Monday 😕

Love,
3D😳
Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago

Originally posted by suchishah

Hey...u need not improve coz u r THE BEST...I suppose such fast pacing things could only happen in telefilms ...well I loved ur pace, ur description at the point needed...well u were best everywhere...pls pm me for any of ur next post ...wud love to read ur beautiful updates
That was a sweet compliment.😳 Thank you.

Ya I know that. I wanted to eloberate my writing but the thought that I will not be able to continue it and would not make justice to my work due to examinations, I decided to write what I felt, all in one go. You already read what I thought😳 I'll surely pm you when I write my next😃