Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Naina tries to commit suicide-Rival Site

swetaaga20 IF-Stunnerz
swetaaga20
swetaaga20

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Colors' long-running show, Sasural Simar Ka (Rashmi Sharma Productions) will see some huge drama in the episodes to come with a shattered Naina (Sana Sheikh) trying to commit suicide.

Since Siddhant (Manish Raisinghania) refused to marry Naina, A dejected Naina will try to commit suicide by jumping from a cliff, is what we get to hear.

However, she will find a saviour in Simar (Dipika Samson) who will save her and rush Naina to the hospital. Naina and Simar will share an emotional bond wherein Naina will express her present state of affairs and why she does not want to live her life. Simar will then disclose the fact that Naina indeed has a reason to live, as she is pregnant. This will further shock Naina. Without knowing the fact that Siddhant is responsible for all this, Simar promises to get justice for Naina and unite her with the man she loves. Meanwhile, it is also learnt that even Roli (Avika Gor) will be seen sympathizing with Naina at the hospital without she knowing about Naina and Siddhant's one-night stand.

Will Simar get justice for Naina? What will happen when Siddhant's truth comes out?

When contacted, Sana Sheikh said, "Well, I really do not know what is going to happen. All I can say is that Naina never wanted to break Siddhant's marriage. In fact, she had this idea that Siddhanth is a divorcee, and when he encouraged Naina to look better, she actually mistook that he is in love with her. And now that Siddhant has refused to marry Naina, she is obviously dejected. But I really have no idea what's coming next."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ria0123-chithra-joisepumaaShas3saijahnavi

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i think ther will be twist later on revealing that the child is not of siddhant.it may be of anyone else who naina had met before.bcoz i think in such a short span of time no one will get pregnant very fast just like naina.when premar got consumated simar got pregnant after 4-5 months.in this case 1 month bhi nahi hua sid aur naina ke bich cunsummatin ka aur pregnancy?what rubbish.so sum logic cvs audience r not fool.may be the child in nainas womb can be of rajendar or surender.LOLor shattu or shailu.bocz hardly they were seen with the family .LOL
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
no prince the kid is sids. almost a month has passed since the 1 night stand. i guess after naina dies roli will adopt sids child. i am guessing simar will bring naina to bw house and she will start living there . eventually sid will start feeling for her since its his kid. end of rosid.

Edited by Sandralong - 28 February 2013 at 4:21am
-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i hate this track sooo much Cry why did this have to happen? i know avika's exam were coming but seriously was there no other track Angry

Naina pregnant, simar and roli to get justice for her what crap...simar should've let naina die and i thought simar was bandaged and pretty ill herself how can she save another and what was she doing out. i think the show will be taking a months leap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliaShas3-MitwaIshqPe-

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i am crying right now. what a cheap story by cvs. i am guessing a month has passed too. now simar will bring naina to bw family and let her leave there. sid will start feelings for her since its his kid that is in her womb. he will reject roli. roli will leave. i am 100% sure this naina is not Negative. 
Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Tfa
HarryAustralia Senior Member
HarryAustralia
HarryAustralia

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
hey guys i really hate this track i just want end this track asap coz i cant see our rosid in pain again i dont understand why  cv does nt have a good story for rosid Cry
polliee05 Senior Member
polliee05
polliee05

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
cheap story...poor roly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index