Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful concept
nice prologue
continu soon & pm me when u update
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to good. pls continue and do pm me.to good. pls continue and do pm me.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome start
I guess stalker is Abhay
& piyashree has taken rebirth as Pia
Priya46 thumbnail
hope u unite abhay&piya
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyzz so much overwhelmed by ur responses!!!20+ likes😲😲*blink blink*.some1 pinch me🀒.sorry just kidding!!!πŸ˜†.so sorry c'nt send u pms now as i didn't made the pm list yet.πŸ˜•.but will pm every1 soon.tabtak jisko search karte hue miljaye they can read!!πŸ˜†
before starting i want to clear up that it's not gonna be any rebirth story just like my past work.sajni's concept is totally different from intezzarπŸ˜ƒ
so guyzz hears the very first chapp of sajni(my beloved)!

~chapter 1~
----(the curtain raiser)----
S.R.M medical collage of gurgaon,delhi!one of the reputated medical collage in delhi.it was 1 pm in afternoon when the last bell of the semester exam rang with it's full force.after some moments all students came out of the hall with a chaos.some were discussing about question,some were just upset cause their paper didn't go well.some1 was satisfied with paper.among this chaos two girls came out with all laughing and giggling!they were list bothered about the paper.one of them was with straight hair and a dark toned skin.she was wearing a jeans with a simple top.another girl had long beautiful curls floating down upto her waste which was loosely bounded with a clutcher.the hairlocks dangling over her cute face was adding another beautiful touch.her baby brown eyes,was full with mischief and glitters of joy but if some1 looked deeply into that orbs they cld found a clear impression of intelligence and maturity which's really rare for a girl of her age.her fare skin was another beautiful thing about her.although she was wearing a simple cream colord sleveless, upper knee length kurta and a blue jeans,she was being the center of attracktion allover.the boys cldn't afford to steal a glance on her.but she was least bothered about them.she was all busy chatting with her friend."ufff yaar,ic'nt believe.our final year exam is finished and that means our study is also finished."the first girl said."really yaar,i c'nt even believe now.i'm so happy that u don't have to knock down our heads on the never ending lectures of our teachers!!"the 2nd girl said and both of them burst into laughter."seriously yaar.u remember that protima?our phisiology teacher in 2nd year uff yaar!!what a sample!!"the 1st girl said."ya,remember how she talked!!first fixing her glasses..."the 2nd girl cleared her throat and tried to imitate her teachers."PHISIOLOGY IS THE SUBJECT THAT U CAN NEVER IGNORE!!IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT EVERY1'S PHISYQ THEN THIS IS THE ONLY SUBJECT WHICH CAN HELP U!!!..."the 2nd girl said with quite a serious voice.after that they cldn't controle there laugh anymore."oh god!!!human physiq..."the first girl cldn't controle further."u remember mehak,mam ke is baat par kitna whistle baj raha tha?!"the 2nd girl asked."arey ha yaar!!mam had got the award for the phisiqe guru!!!"mehak said."and also don't forget our bipin sir!!"the 2nd girl reminded."arey sure yaar!!ow can i forget him.don't know yaar,why he was so much obsessed with blood circulation.pure sem bas ek hi chapp parate rahein!!!"mehak said."but honestly yaar.u don't think the life is gonna be so easy after that.we won't ever seat at that classrooms again chatting and gossiping with our whole frnd groups,the class bunks and teachers scolding,spacially,the tension before the exam and result every thing won't ever be back in our life again!!nothing won't be so much exited after that.and what is the meaning of life without some adventures and exitement.mehak i'm really gonna miss this place for sure!"the 2nd girl said."u r r8!!me also going to miss this place very much."mehak said.both them turned back towards the clg building with emotional eyes."ok ok yaar!!no more emotions.exam finished.lets party!!cmn chal kisi a66e se restro mein chalte hain..."mehak said."no yaar,i have to go home earlier!papa is comong back today."the 2nd girl said."what's uncle is coming.is his excursion over?"mehak asked."no yaar!that old ruin was not totally recovered yet.papa is comin just for some imp documents."the girl informed.mehak smilled towards her."what mehak?why are u laughing at me?do i look that much funny?"the girl asked."MISS PIYA MEHTA!!"mehak promped,"sometimes i thought u know,that ur father mr akhilesh mehta is one of the topmost officers' of archiological servey.ur mom aswini mehta is a proffessor of history in delhi university.so being their only daughter u should also go to study history,tune reverse gear marke doctor banne kyun aa gayi?"mehak said.piya's eyes wided,"history and me!!i beg u mehak,never imagine that.u know i have historyphobia from my school days!history ke book dekhke mujhe fever aa jata tha!"piya said with her huge laugh."besides,i don't have any interest in history.kya hain history mein yaar?bas saal,mahine,fights,treatys...god!!"piya said rolling her eyes."aisa mat bol yaar.there's also beautiful lovestories of old days,like,romio- julliete,laila-mjnu,heer-ranjha!!..."mehak said with dreamy eyes."ya,jaise sher aur siyar(tiger and jackle)."piya said with irrited voice."piya..."mehak made a puppy face."mehak this eternal love stories only exists in novels.in real world,no one can love u that much that the person will give away his life for u!"piya said."and besides,if u read the world history u can c there were so many kings who had killed their beloved queens by their own hand just for a single doubt!"piya said."hey yaar chill!i'm just telling.why are u being senti.."mehak said."hey,what's going on btwn u too now?"a boy approached to them."areey nothing arhan!!just a small issue!!"mehak assured."u two and ur issues.mere to palle nahi parte...btw hows ur exam?"arhan asked."god arhan!!didn't u get any other topic?.arey yaar just abhi abhi sath chuta tha aur tumne phirse us mean mr exam ka yaad dila dia!!"mehak made a face."seriously arhan!!just got out of these two weaks exam pressure and we don't want to remind that again.exam khatm bat khatm!!"pia said.arhan laughed,"u two behaves like u r hell irritated of exams.but i don't get it how cld everytime u two managed to be in top 10?"he asked with a serious voice."that just happened..."both of them blushed."but seriously arhan i think that scrutinizers likes mehak a lot.so i got that much good number in discount along with her."piya said with a funny voice."ya may be,i also doubt that..."arhan said."hey guyz stop it!!piya mehta!!!!i won't leave u!!"mehak said with an angry voice."i know mehak.u love ne so much that u c'nt be eable to leave me.i love u too."piya said in her mischevious voice."piya!!!"mehak shouted and gave a light punch on her shoulder.both arhan and piya gave a high five!!"waise mehak teri haat safai kaisi chal rahi hain?"arhan asked."haat safai?!"piya asked in quriosity."arhan it's not haat safai!!that was all about astrology and futures!!"mehak said with an irritated voice."hey some1 pls tell me what's going on!!"piya said."i am telling u piya!mehak had developed interest in future telling by peoples hand!!"arhan said.piya burst into laughter."mehak when did u startd to believe in those insanes?"she asked."it's nothin to laugh about piya!it happens...i can really tell ur future.just give me ur palm!"mehak said."no way mehak!!i don't have any quriosity about my future."piya said."ab to main jarur dekhungi..."mehak forcefully took her palm."ok yaar don't be do frustrated."piya said letting mehak chq her palm.mehq looked at her palms with concentration.after sometimes her eyes wided and blood drooped from her face.she chqd twice but she seemed confused and hoorified."hey mehak what happened?"piya asked worriedly looking at mehak's white ashen face."is there something wrong about piya's future?!is something bad going to happen to her like an accident?"arhan asked from side."more dangerous than an accident!"mehak said kifting her bewildered eyes to them."piya,ur future is bounded to a person!"she said looking straightly towards piya."so,what's fishy about that?"piya looked confused."because the person with whom ur future is connected.he...well...he is not allive!!!"mehak said at last."what?"both piya and arhan dropped their jaws."yes pia.not an allive human being.he is a dead creature!!!piya tumhari kismat ek mrit insan se juri huyi hain!!!"mehak said with worried expression.piya looked at her with shocked bewildered eyes for a moment and again burst into laughter."god piya!!i know u won't belive me!!!"mehak said with angry voice."arey mehak,don't be angry!i believe in u and also i think it's a gr8 idea!!cmn arhan we are going to the mourge of our clg to choose a handsome deadbody for me!!what say?"piya said with her mischevious voice.then arhan also burst into laughter."ufff!!!u guyz are impossible.i'm not gonna talk to u!!"mehak said and stomped angrilly to the clg entrance."hey mehak.just listen we are joking!!!"piya said and followed her with arhan.she again had to confess her crazzy angry besty mehak.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
our darling sweet piya mehta(the bindass gudi)😳
so guyzz,how do u think of this new abatar of our piya?πŸ˜‰.piya mehta the lead protagonist of the story!!!i changed her surname from dobriyal to mehtaπŸ˜† .pls give ur reviews as it's really important!!!!waiting eagerly.πŸ˜ƒ
sorry i cldn't post precap like my prev works.because the next chapp is not done yetπŸ˜•.but hope u enjoy this first chapp!!!😳
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are yaar , wonderful update !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved Pia and Mehak in this update !πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Was really shocked in that part when Mehak predicted Pia's future !!😲
Loved the new avatar of Pia .😳
Enjoyed this update a lot !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You know you deserve 20+ likes .
Aur next time se pm jaroor karna . πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Janani24 thumbnail