Fan Fictions

Vignettes- 18. Hai re Nandkishore! Thread 1 (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 156

RizArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

RizArshi

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
That was a relief. I m so happy that NKs Lakdi is doing better. But I can't even imagine how she will feel when she learns about her disfigured face. I just loved the way Akash handled everything. Now its time for NK to take over and start impressing his Lakdi and Lakdi wales (In laws). So my best wishes to him LOL I m so proud of Arnav who is proud of his Khushi. But in this update the most heart wrenching part was the one with Pooja's parents. It was written beautifully. Thanks for the PM :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vignettes- 18. Hai re Nandkishore! Thread 1 (Page 121)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moumita03

IF-Dazzler

moumita03

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thank god..
pooja is fine now..
i was really worried for her..
but she is still not aware of her injuries..
wonder how she is gonna react after knowing it..
loved the update..
thanx for the pm

ssttuuttii

A_R_S

Goldie

A_R_S

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Gd u r ok now and bk. Lovely update. Pooja's awaking and her feelings during that was described so well by u. Glad u will update twice again this week. Smile

ssttuuttii

srishti_jain

srishti_jain

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I'm glad that you are doing good now. Take good care of your health.

Wonderful update! It was full of some really nice and happy moments. I was glad to see Pooja regaining consciousness. It is a sign that she will recover very soon and even sooner because she has so many people to take care of her. But I don't know what her reaction would be once she would come to know about the disfigurement. It's really difficult for a person to deal with that. 
Her confusion as to why her boss and his family were there at the hospital is justified. 

I was thrilled after reading everyones' reactions once they got to know that Pooja is completely out of danger now especially NK's. I loved the way Akash supported Pooja's mother and told her not to worry about anything and just be with Pooja and tale good care of her. 

So now NK has a golden opportunity to impress both his Lakdi and His Lakdi's parents. ANd I'm sure that he would be successful in doing that because his love for Pooja is true. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is a very smart woman for sure and Arnav has all the reasons in the world to be proud of her. I really hope that Pooja recovers as soon as possible and her parents accept NK as their son-in-law. Nice chapter. Waiting for the next one. Thanks for the PM. 

Edited by srishti_jain - 30 May 2013 at 1:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiipsarada

Appurs

Appurs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Hello!

Back on Thursday, as promised!

This story has suffered from my lack of attention for a month, so I'm spending a lot of time with NK and Pooja, and their journey forward... hope that makes you guys happy...

As always, looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

Scroll down for the English Version

Part 20

"Achcha, ab hum chalte hain. Tumhare Dilli pahoonchne ke baad milenge", Payal smiled as she leaned down to caress the face of the girl who had become very dear to her in a short span of days. The incredible courage and calm determination she had shown had won over Payal and Akash completely. As she looked down at those expressive eyes filling with sadness at her good-bye, Payal fought to tamp down her worry that Pooja was yet to know about the extent of damage that had been done to her face.

After taking leave of Pooja's grateful, overwhelmed parents and one final hug to NK, Akash joined his wife who was letting her realatives know that all was well and that they were heading back to Delhi. Finishing the call, Payal looked up at her dewar who was looking decidedly upset at them leaving and smiling softly, put her hand on his arm, "Nanheji, itna udaas kyun ho? Yaad hai naah, Khushi ne kya kaha tha? Ab sab aapke haath mein hain. Jaldi le aayiyega, humari dewrani ko."

His blush and shy grin getting him a slap on his back from Akash, NK replied, "Thanks for everything, Bhabi. I don't think main handle kar paata, agar aap donon yahan mere saath na hote toh." Giving her a final hug, he turned to his cousin, "I'll see you all soon. Drive safe and tell Nannav that I'll be there as soon as I can."

"I will, NK bhai. Aur yaad rakhna. Maine bhai se baat kiya hai, Pooja ko Delhi mein admit karne ke baare mein, aur unhone doctor se already baat kiye hai, medical records unko bhejne ke baare mein. As soon as he is able to consult with the main surgeons, he will call you. Tab tak yahan sab sambhaal lena." With a devilish grin, he punched NK's shoulder, "Apne lakdi aur honewale in-laws ko theek se impress karna. Aur please, jab bhi Hindi mein baat karte ho, soch samajh kar karna. Hum nahi honge tumhare saath, correct karne ke liye!"

"Okay, okay, main shubh Hindi hi boloonga. Don't worry. Payal bhabi aur Khushiji ke saath rehne se main bhi shubh Hindi seekh chuka hoon. Tum dekh lena, main kaise sabko impress karke ek dum flat kar dete hain!"

"Hey bhagwan, Nanheji, shudh HIndi, shudh! Shubh nahi!", Payal grimaced, scowling at her husband who was going purple in his face trying to keep his guffaws down.

"Oops, sorry, wahi, wahi! Don't worry, I'll manage just fine."

Once they drove off, NK turned back to meet the doctor. Just as he was entering the corridor, Diwakar Yadav called out, "Nandkishoreji..."

"Ji...Sir, Kahiye...", NK turned with a smile, still a little stunned from the fact that he was looking at his future father-in-law, the person whose daughter was the person he had chosen to spend his life with, the person who still had no clue about the fact.

"Aap bura na maane toh kya main ek baat pooch sakta hoon?"

Instantly on alert and dreading the question, NK struggled to swallow and nodded.

"Main samajh sakta hoon aur jab tak jaan hain, tab tak aabhaari bhi rahoonga ki aap aur aapka parivaar meri bachchi ke madad ke liye aaye. Par ab toh hum yahan hain, toh aapke parivaarwalon ke bhi laut jaane ke baad aap kyun ruk rahe hain? Aapka karobaar bhi Dilli mein hai naah, toh phir..."

Looking down at the aged, innocent face staring up at him, NK sent a quick thanks to his Khushiji, who had given him the perfect excuse to stay back.

Taking his hand, NK replied, his calm voice totally free of the tension that had a vice-grip on his heart, "Sir, actually, aapko yaad hoga ki doctor ne kaha tha Pooja ko better treatment ki zaroorat hain aur uski facial surgeries Delhi ya Mumbai mein hi ho payenge. Toh mujhe Delhi wapas jaane se pehle sab arrangements karna hai, so that jab bhi Pooja travel ke liye fit ho jayegi, hum usse Delhi shift kar sakein."

"Par...itni jaldi...Delhi... Hum wahan kisi ko bhi nahin jaante, hum kabhi gaye bhi nahin hain. Toh yeh sab hum kaise...", Diwakar's voice trailed off, lost in worry.

"Sir, hum pehle bhi aapse keh chuke hai naah, treatment will be taken care of by the company. Aur Delhi mein hi mera parivaar hai, jinse aap mil chuke hai. Kuch bhi chahiye ho toh hum hai naah... Kuch bhi problem ho toh aap humare ghar mein reh sakte hain."

With a slight squeeze on his hands, NK walked off to meet the doctor, unaware of the old man's slightly puzzled, slightly overwhelmed gaze lingering on him, " Maana Pooja inke yahan kaam karti thi, lekin yeh log Itna kuch kyun kar rahe hain?"

While NK murmured softly, "I can't say it aloud just yet, but main yeh sab is liye kar raha hoon because main aapki beti ko pasand karta hoon."

A little while later, NK gingerly cracked open the door of Pooja's room and tentatively smiled at her mother who was feeding her with the help of the nurse who had now become fast friends with him, after seeing him around for days. While the nurse smiled, Pooja's mother gave him a confused look.

"Auntyji, woh kya hai naah, doctor aapko aur Pooja ke pitaji ko milna chaahte hain." Seeing the panic on her face, he continued hurriedly, "Nahi, kuch khabraanewali baat nahi hain, bus woh aapko ilaaj ke baare mein update karna chaahte hain."

Standing aside as she spoke to the nurse and walked out with a grateful smile thrown at him, NK waited till she was well on her way before he went inside. Smiling at his new friend, he asked, "Kaisi hai?"

Before the nurse could respond, a petulant voice piped up, "Sab aise kyun karte hain jaise main yahan nahi hoon? Bus chot lagi hain, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki bol nahi sakti. Mere baare mein poochna hai toh mujhse poochiye naah, bhaiyya."

While NK stood stunned on hearing her voice, the nurse chuckled and replied, "Lo, ho gayi tassalli? Pooja ab bol sakti hai, dekh sakti hai, aur behes bhi kar sakti hai." Turning to Pooja, she continued, "Yeh aapke rishtedaar bhi hai? Mujhse kaha gaya tha ki aapke boss hai?"

It was Pooja's turn to be left gaping as the nurse moved away and NK's smiling face came into her field of vision. In her medicine induced grogginess, she had assumed that he was another one amongst the multitude of neighbours and relatives who had been in and out visiting her. Seeing her boss, she sputtered, trying to form a coherent sentence to apologise for her outburst.

Seeing her predicament, NK chuckled, "No issues, I'm just happy ki tum ab pehle jaise bolna shuroo kiya hai. Ab jaldi apna strength regain karo and we'll be off to Delhi."

Staring up at him in confusion, she said, "Haan, theek hote hi main Delhi hi toh aaoongi, kaam ke liye."

"No, no, no. I'm talking about going to delhi for the remainder of your treatment." Seeing her blank look, NK continued, "I guess tumhare maa-baap kuch nahi kaha iske baare mein, huh?" As she shook her head slightly, he smiled, "Well, the better hospitals are obviously in Delhi, toh AR is taking you to Delhi, itna important employee jo hai."

At her shy smile, NK sat back, his heart thudding with joy in her mere presence, his loving eyes completely oblivious to the bandages that still covered more than half of her face. After a few moments of casual conversation about their colleagues and work, Pooja looked at him somberly and thanked him for all that he and his family had done to help her.

"NK Sir, main bol nahi sakti ki main aapka kitna aabhaari hoon. Agar aap mujhe identify nahi karte toh kya pata mera kya haal hota, mere parivaarwalon ko kya kuch nahi sehna padta. Aur aap aur aapke parivaar mere maa-bauji ke aane tak mere liye yahan ruke...thank you...", her voice faltered.

In his typical NK-ishness, he chuckled, "Hey, you got me arrested. Why would I waste a chance to see you at my mercy?" As she smiled, he continued, "Pooja, you saved yourself. If you hadn't kept your contact details safe, and left a paper trail, we wouldn't have been able to help you. And frankly, you are one of the bravest people I know. I was my privilege to help you."

Smiling broadly now, she said, "Sir, ek Card deejiye." At his confused look, she explained, "Aapke card ke wajah hi main bach gayi thi. Toh maine decide kar liya hai ki aapka ek card main hamesha saath rakhoongi".

Reaching for her purse, she waited till NK took out one of his visiting cards and held it out to her. Opening her wallet, her eyes fell on the small mirror, and a startled gasp escaped from her mouth. Under the numbing effect of painkillers, she had been unaware of how much of her face was covered by bandages, and catching sight of them, she traced trembling hands over her face.

"Itni chot..." Looking at NK and the nurse who had come running up at her gasp, she choked, "Mera chehra theek ho jaayega naah? Kab utaarenge yeh bandages?"

Exchanging a quick look with the nurse, NK replied, "Haan, Ms. Pooja Yadav. You're still as pretty as you were before. It'll take some time for the wounds to heal, that's all. And we're going to Delhi, right. The big doctors there will correct those scars too. Agar aur kuch badalna hai apne face mein toh this is your chance. Ek list prepare kar lo, we'll do it in one shot."

At her startled laughter, he reached out to take her hand in his, holding it tight, NK squeezed gently, trying to pour his warmth into her, trying to get her to accept his place, his rightful place, next to her.

Author's Note:

And a note to my dear readers, esp. Msin, who left me an honest feedback - I know a lot of you are feeling that I've moved away from Arnav and Khushi and that I'm devoting a lot of time to the other characters. Here are my responses, categorically :

1. I can NEVER, EVER, move on from Arnav and Khushi - They are the centre of my universe , ahem, my Shantivan universe. Any and all stories that I write WILL involve them, in humungus, huge, extra large, large, medium or small doses. Period!

2. My stories are about the inhabitants of Shantivan and as such, will revolve around Anjali, Dhruv, Akash, Payal, Manohar, Manorama, Devyani, Lakshmi, the multitude of Prakashs, and by extension, Shashi, Garima and Buaji. If you don't like that, please feel free to read only those that have Arnav and Khushi as the sole characters. But I love this family and I WILL keep on writing about it.

3. I write first and foremost for myself. I write to close the loops and keep the Raizadas alive in my mind. I write so that I can read what I have written and see the scenes I wanted to see play out in my head in better details. I write to let the characters evolve and go through their own journeys, while remaining in character as outlined by the incredible writers of IPKKND. Incidentally, I love you all enough to share them with you and improve it as per your comments.

4. I will NEVER, EVER leave a story incomplete or finish it off in a hurry because the readers didnot like it as much as a previous one. For reasons, read point number 3.

5. I love your feedback, it gives me ideas, helps me improve and makes me write when I'm feeling lazy. Please do keep yelling at me, bugging me and hounding me. I'm LOVIN it!!!

Edited by Appurs - 30 May 2013 at 3:48am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiiuvraoGargi.Gammuuzzpetunia31arshian_89nimkogurukhushsony1990coolkhush5day_lilyArchu61cloverAtyaytokyomayurisb80Sonia_J16loves_aishutinklebyshafqee80vks11Shweta1691AmiarismeMeghipk-Siaa-seabeautytanu3579rati123Honkytonkmsmarpleambili123msinshutterCheshireBillisegademistryPhoenixTearsGayurajdaisydee425Prasanthibhaktiiiashred12psarada-Dil-RizArshipup03nishu_shornachavvi16.Anisha.

Appurs

Appurs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
English Version

Hello!

Back on Thursday, as promised!

This story has suffered from my lack of attention for a month, so I'm spending a lot of time with NK and Pooja, and their journey forward... hope that makes you guys happy...

As always, looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

Part 20

"Achcha, we're leaving now. I'll see you once you reach Delhi", Payal smiled as she leaned down to caress the face of the girl who had become very dear to her in a short span of days. The incredible courage and calm determination she had shown had won over Payal and Akash completely. As she looked down at those expressive eyes filling with sadness at her good-bye, Payal fought to tamp down her worry that Pooja was yet to know about the extent of damage that had been done to her face.

After taking leave of Pooja's grateful, overwhelmed parents and one final hug to NK, Akash joined his wife who was letting her realatives know that all was well and that they were heading back to Delhi. Finishing the call, Payal looked up at her dewar who was looking decidedly upset at them leaving and smiling softly, put her hand on his arm, "Nanheji, Why are you so upset? You remember what Khushi said? Everything is in your hands now. Come home soon, with my dewrani."

His blush and shy grin getting him a slap on his back from Akash, NK replied, "Thanks for everything, Bhabi. I don't think I would've been able to handle it without you both by my side." Giving her a final hug, he turned to his cousin, "I'll see you all soon. Drive safe and tell Nannav that I'll be there as soon as I can."

"I will, NK bhai. And don't forget, I've updated Bhai about taking Pooja to delhi and he has already talked to the doctor here about sending her medicals records to him. As soon as he is able to consult with the main surgeons, he will call you. Take care of everything here." With a devilish grin, he punched NK's shoulder, "try to impress your lakdi and would-be in-laws. And please, be careful when you try your skills in Hindi, we're not here to translate for you!"

"Okay, okay, I'll speak only shubh Hindi. Don't worry. Payal bhabi and Khushiji have trained me well in shubh Hindi. You just wait and watch how I impress everyone!"

"Hey bhagwan, Nanheji, shudh HIndi, shudh! Shubh nahi!", Payal grimaced, scowling at her husband who was going purple in his face trying to keep his guffaws down.

"Oops, sorry, wahi, wahi! Don't worry, I'll manage just fine."

Once they drove off, NK turned back to meet the doctor. Just as he was entering the corridor, Diwakar Yadav called out, "Nandkishoreji..."

"Ji...Sir, Kahiye...", NK turned with a smile, still a little stunned from the fact that he was looking at his future father-in-law, the person whose daughter was the person he had chosen to spend his life with, the person who still had no clue about the fact.

"May I ask something, if it won't bother you?"

Instantly on alert and dreading the question, NK struggled to swallow and nodded.

"I know and I shall be grateful till my last breath for you being here for my daughter's sake, and not only you, but your family as well. But now that we're all here, why are you staying back? Your work is also in Delhi..."

Looking down at the aged, innocent face staring up at him, NK sent a quick thanks to his Khushiji, who had given him the perfect excuse to stay back.

Taking his hand, NK replied, his calm voice totally free of the tension that had a vice-grip on his heart, "Sir, actually, you might remember what the doctor had said about Pooja needing better treatment and facial surgeries in Delhi or Mumbai. So I need to be here to make arrangements so that as soon as Pooja is fit to travel,we'll be able to shift her to Delhi."

"Par...so soon...Delhi... we don't have anyone there, we have never been there... How will we manage...", Diwakar's voice trailed off, lost in worry.

"Sir, we had already promised, treatment will be taken care of by the company. And my family is in Delhi...you've met them already. If you need anything at all, we're there. If you need a place to stay, my home is there..."

With a slight squeeze on his hands, NK walked off to meet the doctor, unaware of the old man's slightly puzzled, slightly overwhelmed gaze lingering on him, "Pooja is only their employee... why are they doing so much for her?"

While NK murmured softly, "I can't say it aloud just yet, but I'm doing all this so that I can be with the girl I love..."

A little while later, NK gingerly cracked open the door of Pooja's room and tentatively smiled at her mother who was feeding her with the help of the nurse who had now become fast friends with him, after seeing him around for days. While the nurse smiled, Pooja's mother gave him a confused look.

"Auntyji, the doctor is asking for you and Pooja's father." Seeing the panic on her face, he continued hurriedly, "Nahi, nothing to worry. It's about Pooja's treatment plans."

Standing aside as she spoke to the nurse and walked out with a grateful smile thrown at him, NK waited till she was well on her way before he went inside. Smiling at his new friend, he asked, "How is she?"

Before the nurse could respond, a petulant voice piped up, "Why does everyone speak as if I'm not here? I'm injured, not dumb. If you want to know how I'm doing, why don;t you ask me directly, bhaiyya."

While NK stood stunned on hearing her voice, the nurse chuckled and replied, "Lo, happy now? Pooja is able to speak, able to see and able to fight." Turning to Pooja, she continued, "I didn't know he's your realtive as well...I just thought that he's you boss?"

It was Pooja's turn to be left gaping as the nurse moved away and NK's smiling face came into her field of vision. In her medicine induced grogginess, she had assumed that he was another one amongst the multitude of neighbours and relatives who had been in and out visiting her. Seeing her boss, she sputtered, trying to form a coherent sentence to apologise for her outburst.

Seeing her predicament, NK chuckled, "No issues, I'm just happy that you're back to bickering with me like before. Now regain your strength quickly and we'll be off to Delhi."

Staring up at him in confusion, she said, "Haan, I'll be back to Delhi as soon as I'm out of here."

"No, no, no. I'm talking about going to Delhi for the remainder of your treatment." Seeing her blank look, NK continued, "I guess your parents didn't update you, huh?" As she shook her head slightly, he smiled, "Well, the better hospitals are obviously in Delhi, so AR is taking you to Delhi, an important employee that you are."

At her shy smile, NK sat back, his heart thudding with joy in her mere presence, his loving eyes completely oblivious to the bandages that still covered more than half of her face. After a few moments of casual conversation about their colleagues and work, Pooja looked at him somberly and thanked him for all that he and his family had done to help her.

"NK Sir, I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am. If you hadn't identified me, who knows in what condition I would be now, and my family... And you stayed back so long...with your family...thank you...", her voice faltered.

In his typical NK-ishness, he chuckled, "Hey, you got me arrested. Why would I waste a chance to see you at my mercy?" As she smiled, he continued, "Pooja, you saved yourself. If you hadn't kept your contact details safe, and left a paper trail, we wouldn't have been able to help you. And frankly, you are one of the bravest people I know. I was my privilege to help you."

Smiling broadly now, she said, "Sir, I need your card." At his confused look, she explained, "I was saved by your card. Now I've decided that no matter where I go, I'll always keep one with me".

Reaching for her purse, she waited till NK took out one of his visiting cards and held it out to her. Opening her wallet, her eyes fell on the small mirror, and a startled gasp escaped from her mouth. Under the numbing effect of painkillers, she had been unaware of how much of her face was covered by bandages, and catching sight of them, she traced trembling hands over her face.

"So much damage..." Looking at NK and the nurse who had come running up at her gasp, she choked, "Will my face be alright? When will you remove these bandages?"

Exchanging a quick look with the nurse, NK replied, "Haan, Ms. Pooja Yadav. You're still as pretty as you were before. It'll take some time for the wounds to heal, that's all. And we're going to Delhi, right. The big doctors there will correct those scars too. If you need any improvements in your face, this is your chance. Prepare a list, we'll do it all in one shot."

At her startled laughter, he reached out to take her hand in his, holding it tight, NK squeezed gently, trying to pour his warmth into her, trying to get her to accept his place, his rightful place, next to her.

Author's Note:

And a note to my dear readers, esp. Msin, who left me an honest feedback - I know a lot of you are feeling that I've moved away from Arnav and Khushi and that I'm devoting a lot of time to the other characters. Here are my responses, categorically :

1. I can NEVER, EVER, move on from Arnav and Khushi - They are the centre of my universe , ahem, my Shantivan universe. Any and all stories that I write WILL involve them, in humungus, huge, extra large, large, medium or small doses. Period!

2. My stories are about the inhabitants of Shantivan and as such, will revolve around Anjali, Dhruv, Akash, Payal, Manohar, Manorama, Devyani, Lakshmi, the multitude of Prakashs, and by extension, Shashi, Garima and Buaji. If you don't like that, please feel free to read only those that have Arnav and Khushi as the sole characters. But I love this family and I WILL keep on writing about it.

3. I write first and foremost for myself. I write to close the loops and keep the Raizadas alive in my mind. I write so that I can read what I have written and see the scenes I wanted to see play out in my head in better details. I write to let the characters evolve and go through their own journeys, while remaining in character as outlined by the incredible writers of IPKKND. Incidentally, I love you all enough to share them with you and improve it as per your comments.

4. I will NEVER, EVER leave a story incomplete or finish it off in a hurry because the readers didnot like it as much as a previous one. For reasons, read point number 3.

5. I love your feedback, it gives me ideas, helps me improve and makes me write when I'm feeling lazy. Please do keep yelling at me, bugging me and hounding me. I'm LOVIN it!!!

Edited by Appurs - 30 May 2013 at 4:12am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurmtr0001Aruna1991sangeethbalaarkhushi1metaphor4nimko5armadArmelaurs_kkgsrUV_Arshi...pinky...srishti_jainmanreet_gilladdicted25BavariLadyRReader_Hobbykushiarnav1GoldenEyesannieK-Siaa-abaviemistrylazylad8-FauZi-aruni-shutterA_BAranogillkondhili-Dil-psaradanishu_shornachavvi16.Anisha.

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
res

Edited

I was actually keeping an eye on this thread in the afternoon because you said you will update on Thursday and when I saw you had posted the update, I was like - Oh yes, I need to read it. I read it but I was busy hence I couldn't post my reply back at the same time.

Loved the update - so things are finally in motion. I love the way you keep the focus on the couple NK-Pooja  but at the same time everyone in the house has equal part to play from Akash-Payal to Arnav-Khushi. That is how the story should be woven - makes it interesting to read and watch the story unfold from everyone's perspective. Loved that now NK is sure of Pooja being the one and hopefully he will get the nod of approval from Pooja's  family too. Can't wait for all of them to reach Delhi. Take your own time and pen your story. I am enjoying every update of it - enjoying may be a lesser word, I am actually living IPK again by reading your stories. So you can just keep writing on and I will follow it always.

Take Care
-Sarada

Edited by psarada - 30 May 2013 at 10:31am

ssttuuttii

namrata22796

Groupbie

namrata22796

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
LOVED IT...

Loved pooja-NK interaction...

Waiting for d next one...