Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww..This NK is so sweet...😳 He's all ready and prepared to do seva of his love..Pooja is very lucky.Poor Pooja's family...😆 They are still in the blind as to why Pooja's boss and his family are so concerned over her..!!😃

Loved it dear..!!😊
Edited by dilnasheen - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved the update..the way it is advancing,just awesome...thanks for the pm...Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry double post...Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

Hi Aparna... Thank you for the extra update this week. Been missing you so much ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

So... the update was nice. I will be lying if i say the pace feels ok. Actually its slow. Don't MU me, the way you are telling the story is GREAT, but i feel the speed isn't enough. Even though the story is about NK-Pooja, only today that they got some quality time together. And the real love story seems to be so far away. I mean, even Pooja isn't aware of NK's feelings yet...

But the concept is good. Standing by the one you love through good and bad times both...

Waiting eagerly for the Saturday update
Love Ya!
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely in love wid d update!
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the PM. 

Loved the SS
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loved NK-pooja talk...

to be frank i was so excited for NK that i didnt miss arshi in this chapter...

poor pooja's parents have no idea abt NK's plans...waiting to see how will he express his feelings to  pooja nd her family...
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Hey they spoke to eachother... and bless NK's humor... How many times in the past have I told you that you have a knack to hold on to the right vein of every character? I dont remember how many times.. but let me take this chance to emphazise it again...

I was particularly in love with the description of Akaash's response at the point when they leave the hospital to Delhi... and now coming to the note... The third point is something that anyone who writes from the heart does... and when it is written that way, it shows in the story...

Apsy girl, as writers we can't please every one of them, for everyone have their own imagination and priorities in what they want... The best we can do is trying to please ourselves first... for most of the times, I find it the most difficult thing to do... but once we do that, everything else will fall in place... including your readers!

Cheers girl for another wonderful update!

Edited by abavi - 10 years ago
Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very touching update!!!

Loved it. 😊 NK's jovial nature helped a lot at such a sad situation(confrontation with Puja.)

Feeling very bad for Puja. When she faces the gravity of the situation, I wonder how she will react.

Thank you for the PM. 😊
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!!!! I'm so happy for NK!!!! He is finally finding love... <3