Saraswatichandra

So good to see the old crowd, you know who you are

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi!

It is so good to see old friends here again. The best posters. The most hilarious and the most reasonable senior writers. Welcome back all! I missed you all and our intellectual discussions on you-know-what 😆 show.

Hope this show lives up to you all.

Mary.
Edited by Marybarton - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It will live long..

We love dis show
Manisha_PJB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya this show deserve that.
priyankabhat09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me liking Saraswathichandra. Liked the First 2 episodes😊. Yet to catch up on wed episode. Since it has Just started I dont want to pick on little things here and there. DOP is very good. Loved the Costumes  too. dint find anything loud, but pleasant... ( dont mind Kumudhs Backless cholis...😆)

cast is also doing pretty ok- good job.
 Lets give them sometime... will wait and watch for atleast 3-4 weeks before being Critical

priyankabhat09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mary I have read some of your Previous post ,  Like reading  your posts😊.. waiting to read more posts on Saraswatichandra too.

From whatever little I have seen in IF from past 1 year, you  know a TV serial is popular or getting Popular is   when we get so many posts from  Junkies, Soap lovers , exclusively  opening  a thread to bash the serial, pages flying like Hawa ka Jhonka, (at times  like cyclone sandy too), Dissecting from each minutessst angle, symbaaalism, metaphuuurrr,  so many kiddos, fans, Auntyjisss,  phaaan girls,   😆Fan Boys   spending so much time on Praising , bashing, (constructive) criticising and above all many posts getting closed by moderators😃   . 

The baby is  hardly 3 day old and allready getting lot of attention😊

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So great to see this show is bringing out the old members, Inshallah the show gains more and more fans
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you back too...I too hope this is a good show.