Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update, loved it sooo much!! I apologize for commenting so late, I was super busy with school, but finally it's summer, yayyy!! πŸ˜ƒ So Riya seriously needs to get the hell outta here and leave Arnav alone, she's the biggest jerk ever! Omg she has no shame, even after Arnav has specifically told her not to come near him and shoved her away, she still won't leave him, hate her soo much!!! I bet she's just playing with Arnav, she just wants something from him and then she'll leave him! Arnav, whenever you hug Riya and whenever you close your eyes and see Khushi's face, then that means you love her and no one can ever come between you two no matter what!! 😑 Yayyy Khushi got the job, πŸ‘ wooh, I knew she would get it and Diya, no matter how many times I say this, I feel it's still not enough, but you truly are the BESTEST AND TRUEST FRIEND EVER!! Diya I loved how you supported Khushi in her times of hardships and helped her in anyway you could, YOUR AWESOME!!! πŸ˜ƒ Awww I love the way Diya teased Khushi about Arnav and made her blush, that was cute!! Khushi don't worry, Arnav will come back to you someday, after all you both are meant to be and therefore you both belong together!!! ❀️ Arnav, I hope it doesn't take you too long to realize that your happiness is only with Khushi and that you must bring her back soon, because you're only hurting yourself!! 😭 AWESOME UPDATE!!! EXCITED, EAGER, AND DESPERATE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!! UPDATE ASAP!! πŸ˜ƒ
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Riya leave Arnav alone
She has no shame 
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay...but was away on vacations
Hope everyone is well now in your family

Khusi's leaving has affected Arnav but his ego ... Stupid Arnav 
Riya is a bold and wants him badly and the last few lines left me with a very bad feeling that the girls is not Khusi but Riya ...
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
I hope Arnav isn't dreaming there ...
But I guess it's a dream .. As the story is proceeding A&K will meet in a difficult situation

Thanks for the updates
Hope everyone is well at home now :)
barunmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
hope u update soon
😊
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...thanks for the PM