ArHi It Had To Be You#2* NTL on pg 175

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hello Everyone:) so here i'm opening the second thread of*It had to be you* It's fantastic journey for me till yet,i'm glad i'm getting the fruit of my work.
Thank you so much everyone for your love and appreciation🤗means a lot to me:)
please keep reading my stories and keep showering your love on me🤗
Maria
Remember me in your prayers:)
Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail

First Thread Link

Index

ch 12..pg1

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Those New Readers who wants PM for My work PLease Press Like tab here and send me buddy request:)
akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrts on ur new thread...waiting for update!
Maria. thumbnail

Writer Note

Thank yo so much everyone for such a warm response and beautiful commentsthroughout the first thread🤗🤗Means a lot to me .
This update i'm going to dedicate it to all of my lovely readers and one of sweet reader of Mine Hira..here is ur update dearie :)

Maria

Remember me in your prayers.😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

It Had To Be you

Riya's eyes travelled down the length of his face as she stepped closer to him, she hesitantly raised her hand and touched his shaven cheek, Arnav startled at her touch and came out of his thoughts and turn away his eyes from the door where Khushi just few minutes before was standing. She hurriedly dropped her hand feeling embarrassed and looked at him through her lashes who wasn't looking into himself. "Arnav did I disturb you?"

"No!---you didn't" he startled in choking voice collecting his composure and suppressed a force smile. "Then why are you looking disturbed?"She inquired with the deep stare and he shrugged returning a stare, "no there is nothing wrong, It's just I didn't expect your arrival in my house"

He finally straightened his face trying to recover from his thoughts and had given a smile, this time with the curve of his lips and she licked her lower lip before lifting her lashes up at him, "actually--" she took a paused hesitantly before parting her lips again and then met with his gaze, "I'm sorry for whatever happened in my cabin'I know Arnav you don't believe in love but i---I still love you"

Arnav pushed down the lump in his throat at her words, their eyes met for a moment before he tore away his gaze feeling a pang of guilt in his heart. What he had done? Why did he push her again in the way where she couldn't get anything except hurt? He gasped lifting his eyes at her and then his voice sounded like a whisper.

"Riya---I---"

"I know Arnav you need time and I'm ready to wait for you my whole life" she snapped , her slim fingers touched his cheek lovingly and Arnav hesitantly placed his hand over her dropping it to her side, "Riya'whatever you are thinking its----"

"shh!! Please Arnav don't break my heart again" she interrupted again placing her finger on his lips to silence him, looking up at him with teary eyesand he gasped, there was something deep in her voice that he couldn't ignore, a guilt had captured his heart and he couldn't say anything'he couldn't jerk her way when she wrapped her arm around him and hug him he didn't respond'he was silent, stiffen'still and the only word had erupted her lips, Khushi.

In the kitchen, Khushi busied herself cleaning up after the morning breakfast. Next she began to clean the living room,afraid to go back that room for fear she would fall apart but his words still ringing in her mind'still hurting her'tearing her apart from her soul'her body.                                       

She sank down onto the bed,and finally a lone tear escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, "why Arnav'why did you do that?"Her lips slightly parted and a sob erupted her lips she sucked in a deep breath trying to give oxygen to her lungs, she clenched the sheet in her palms as she couldn't hold anymore and burst into tears.

Arnav hadn't courage to face Khushi so he left the home without even informing her and when he came back it was almost a dark. She gazed at the ceiling through the darkness, her eyes were swollen, her face was pale; she sucked in a breath remembering the way the girl had demanded her identity and then his words, with the slight sob a long tear slipped from her lashes and she gasped removing that with the back of her palm'she wanted to ask him why he had done that? Why didn't he think about her saying all that? Why didn't he think how much it would hurt her?was that what he thought about her always---she thought she had a special place in his life'she had thought he love----.She gulped down the rising grief in her heart, realizing just what she wanted to say'her heart leaped at that word and some more tears made their way towards her cheeks and then soaked into the pillow. The key scraped in the lock and she had heard the solid thread of his footstep she knew he had entered into the house. She turned on her side and dipped her face into the pillow didn't want to face him'didn't have courage to face him'she had needed time to pull herself back.She listened intently as his footsteps slowed when they reached the bed. She held her breath when she felt his scent close to her, she tightly squeezed her eyes pretending to be sleeping, Arnav let out the breath of panic leaning down at her face, "Khushi!"

She held her sob clutching the sheet under her palm, Arnav raised his hand to touch her but then dropped it'he hadn't courage to face her teary eyes'those questioning gazes'those hurt filled expressions'her choking voice with the sorrow, grief.

He moved away from her scanning her face though her half face was dipped into the pillow but he still could see dried tears on her cheek and he gasped sucking in a sharp breath. He moved away.

She felt his weight dropped down on the bed and he sank back his head onto his pillow they were so close but was looking fall part. She sucked in a breath feeling in her heart a knot of grief She was once again Lonely'an orphan.

Two days had been passed but still they weren't on talking terms though Arnav tried a lot to talk to her but she wasn't ready'she knew if he hold her in his arms she would fall apart and she didn't want to do that'she had needed to think about the future of their relationship'she had needed time to think what she wanted from him?, she didn't want to live her life the way she had spent in these few years'she had needed proof'she had needed his words'she  wanted him to make decision and give name to their relationship'his commitment.

She clutched the knob of door with the hand pressing it under her palm and pushed it and then she rushed towards the basin feeling nausea, she vomited and when finally she felt better  she looked her face in the mirror'she was looking so pale and weak."It can't be possible 'I can't be---pregnant" her broken yet choking voice with the shock erupted her lips and she sucked in a breath. She felt so dizzy that she felt she might get unconscious. Today after visiting to a doctor her worst fear came true, She was pregnant'she was having his child'their child.

Arnav entered into the room late at night when he noticed her absence in the room,he looked around but when he heard the  sound of the water coming from the washroom he stepped towards there she was there'in these two days he tried to talk to her many times but she didn't listen him and he knew he couldn't let the things like this'he had to repent what he had done'collecting all his courage he stepped into the washroom.

Khushi lifted her gaze at him wiping off her face and then tear away her eyes, "Khushi please listen me"

For his surprise this time she didn't push him away but straightening her face finally meet with his gaze, "Arnav I want to ---I want to tell you something"

Her voice sounded so weak and there was something in her voice that he felt his breath caught in his throat, "what?"a whisper erupted his lips.

"I'm pregnant"her voice shook dangerously as she met with his shocking gaze and Arnav felt a jolt into his body and his feet froze at that place.

"how it---?"His words choked but then composing himself he let out the breath of shock.

"Khushi how can it be possible? We always used protection" his voice sounded shaky, uncertain and she swallowed the panic rising in her throat.

"I don't know"

She snapped again feeling dizzy and placed her hand on the door. She shook a shaky breath moving her eyes from his face for a second. "I don't know how it happen'i just confirmed from the doctor I'm pregnant with your baby"

"But we didn't ever go to bed without taking protection" he snapped desperately moving his hand into his hair as a panic flashed over his cheeks, her head lifted and she regarded him with the frustrated angry look, "I don't know Arnav how it happened'that might have split or broken or you might have forgotten taking the protection but now I'm pregnant'I'm pregnant with our baby'do you listen me? Don't you know no other man ever touched me but you'I've given myself to you"

She spat and her eyes burned with the anger and guilt rushed through in his veins he knew he couldn't ever doubt at her'Never'she was His and he was the only person in her life whom she had given right to touch her.

Precap

"What do you want Arnav?"she stared and her voice chocked dangerously with the unknown fear.

here is next part...i really hope you'll like it:)

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzz for the new thread dear !

Really loved the update !
Hats off to Khushi by sticking to her decision ! OMG its confirmed that she is pregnant wid his child ! I am scared of hid reaction ! But I am nt predicting anything ! He might be happy or he might tell her to abort ! Its biased ! 
I loved how she ignored him after Ria thing ! I feel bad for Ria too OMG she is in love wid him but he is using her ! Arnav is at fault here !

I feel bad for both Ria and Khushi here ! mORE for Khushi ! 
Well, At the same time I CANT hate Arnav too !
saavan_lover thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread :) awesome update as usual :) loving the way the story is shaping up. I hope Arnav doesn't tell her to get an abortion, that would be that last straw for me if I were Khushi. Lets see what happens :)
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratz 4 the new thread.
feel bad 4 khushi.
what will arnav do?
savi_malvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread and beautiful update :).